Truth

The Girl Behind the Mask

[Previous:]

"At first Lisa, I didn't believed also that you and my daughter had an child and No, You are the right person Lisa that I talked to about it. Your the only one who knows that my daughter has an child because your the mother of the child too. I know it's so very confusing at you but I'll explain at you the whole story of it!" The Prime Minister said.

((continuation))

"Sir, let me clarify. Are you telling the truth or you just wanna brain washing at me?" Lisa said with serious tone.

"Lisa, I'm not brain washing you. I'm telling you the truth and also I am really sorry about something" The Prime Minister said. "Just listen to the story okay?" he added.

"Okay?" Lisa said.

"Exactly 8 years ago, Jennie my daughter she introduced to you at me in this exact location she said that she is your now girlfriend and the same time your the one of her happy pills. If you didn't know my daughter suffer General Anxiety Disorder (GAD) and a severe depression. That's the day I feel relieved and proud at her that she found her happy pill on her depression and anxiety. I'm thanking that she found you Lisa. I don't know why howdid she caught her attention at you due to her severe depression. It's like a miracle! 2 years later. I, myself found out that she's now pregnant at you!" The Prime Minister cut his talk.

"Me? Why me? Uhh.. were to young to make out like that.." Lisa said.

"Yes I understand at your side that it's too young to make that thingy things. But I didn't finished the story!" The Prime Minister said.

"Okay, please continue sir!" Lisa said.

"Why Jennie is pregnant coming at you? Simple it's because your mad scientist professor at the school approach you and tell her secret project that she wanted to do. She needs both of you to participate that her project plan is How to make the girl pregnant without making out. At first, You were insistedat the professor's project to both of you but Jennie insisted also that both of you wants to participate. Then the professor said at both of you she'll pay you a money if its success or not"

FLASHBACK

"I'll pay you guys a big enough money if it would fail or suceed but in my calculation the project would be success! So what'd you think Ms Kim and Ms Manoban? Also you'll have a official A+ on your grades in Science too" the professor said.

"Look Lisa! It would be nice if we should accept this plan for our professor" Jennie said.

"Should you excuse us for a moment we would talk about this" Lisa said.

"Okay, I'll give you time!" The professor said.

Lisa and Jennie then talk on the corner. "Jennie look we don't know if who is the one of us would got pregnant. But look at our parents side. How we should explain this if we accept the offer? If one of us is pregnant?" Lisa said.

Jennie then cupped Lisa cheeks "It's okay Lisa! I know that our parents get mad if one of us got pregnant but in the brighter side we had an child! Don't you want too? Because I want too. Maybe our child and you will heal my mental illness. I thanked that I found you and this project will change my life if it would succeed!" Jennie said.

Lisa then scratched her nape. 

"Just do it for me. I'll be happy and be glad!" Jennie added.

"As long if you want yourself to be happy. I'll join you! We'll fight this if it would success" Lisa said.

Jennie then jumped out and hugged Lisa. "Thank you Lisa! I know you'll trust me and make me happy" Jennie said with a gummy smile.

Lisa nodded and they approach their professor and told that they'll participate on their project...

The professor then test their DNA's and there reproductive system is who'll the one is stable to get pregnant. After her research she found out that Lisa is capable onto get her DNA going to Jennie in the other hand Jennie is the one who will get pregnant. After the long process the mad scientist professor finished her job for both Lisa and Jennie it took days until it was finished. "Jennie you'll found out after 3 months if your pregnant or not. If you feel dizzy and feel sick just buy the pregnancy test so that we could determine if the project was success or not. Thank you for participate on this secret project. Here this is the chequeto both of you. Enjoy and please just go to my office if success or not after 3 months! Have a good day" The professor said.

"Thank you Prof, We will update you" Jennie said.

"Thank you prof! See you around" Lisa said.

End of FLASHBACK

"So that's the story of it after 3 months I found out that my daughter got pregnant and the mad scientist professor succeed on her project. At first, I was so very frustrated and disappointed on what you two decided to join that project. While you were away from Jennie. You were going back at the Thailand then I was super mad and frustrated, Jennie asked forgiveness about what happened and what you two decided. But I didn't listen so I call your parents that you and Jennie will now cut off your communication to both of you and you'll never going back to New Zealand, I hung up the phone and I told my secretary to kill the connection between you and your family. Jennie was crying hard like there's no ending. I didn't listen on her emotional pain it's because I got super mad and my temper is really on the highest level" The Prime Minister said.

Lisa was eyes widen and massage her temple.

"After few days we received an agent news. I hired an secret agent to stalk you because I'm having a conscience that what might happened to you! The agent said that you were in the accident and had now comatose. I got then freaked out that how should I explain to Jennie about that incident" The Prime Minister said with a low tone voice.

"After I told her the truth about what happened to you. She got really depressed but the same time she's now started to hating at me and until now she has cold aura at me" He added.

"Back to the present. That's why I find you and talked to you in personal Lisa because I wanted to say *kneeling down to Lisa* I am really sorry about what happened to you and my daughter relationship. I am sorry that I cut off your communication between you and my daughter! I am really very sorry Lisa. Would you forgive me despite I am the one who ruin your relationship between to my daughter at the past?" The Prime Minister said.

"Sir please don't kneel down. Just sit down. Your knees would hurt" Lisa said.

"Your the same Lisa that I'd knew in the past. You never change. *gets back on his seat*" The Prime Minister said.

"Sir, I understand now why I got dreams or just a random memory recalling and now it was solved that Jennie your daughter is the one in my memories. Based now on your story of our past. The truth will really hurt that you cut off our communication to both of us and I understand also that you are disappointed to both of us so I might said that I'm sorry also at you because what we've done and of course I'll forgive you sir of what happened in the past" Lisa said as she took deep breathe at the end.

"Thank you Lisa! Thank you. I really appreciate that. Even you don't say sorry at me but I still forgive you Lisa. Should I ask you an favor at you?" The Prime Minister said.

"What is it sir?" Lisa said.

"Could you called me from now on Uncle Jin? Let's be not formal here. Your now the part of the family here. You and my daughter had now a child!" Jin said.

"Okay uncle if that's the favor you ask!" Lisa said with a shy tone.

"Lisa? I know that your the only my last hope to make my daughter and my grandson happy. Could you please make out with them. But the most important could you make Jennie happy again and bring back her smile again?" Jin said.

"Uncle how should I know that she's smile if she's wearing a mask?" Lisa said.

"Well she get's off on her mask at her house or someone who she trusted, Maybe you two will spent there at her house if she wants too" Jin said. 

Someone knocks at the door and Prime Minister Jin heard the familiar knock sound. 

"Come in!" Jin said.