Fight Together

The Girl Behind the Mask

Next day, 

Lisa really had an bad feeling when they come to school. While she's eating on her daily breakfast meal she kept thinking how she'll find that Seulgi. 

---

Lisa

I don't know what to do of this crazy Seulgi! Why can't she move on at me? Like wtf? Why she wants to keep threaten my love ones life. Like who the hell really is she? 

I throw the middle part of the apple on the trashbag and drank my milk. I texted then Jennie..

Lisa | 6:48am: Hi bee, Just wanted you to know that please wear a mask today! I'll explain to you later

Bee | 6:49am: Okay boo, I'll wear it today! 

Lisa | 6:50am: Thank youu! Miss you, See you soon. Love you! 

Bee | 6:51am: Mwah! 

After I texted to Jennie soneone knocked my door and I'm 100% sure that is Rosé. I quickly get my bag and open the door. Then I was right it was Rose. 

"Hello Lisa! Good morning! Ready to go?" Rosé said.

"Good morning to you Rosé! Let's go" I said. 

Rosé nodded at me and I closed the door and were heading at the elevator. 

"Rosé do you get the footage about yesterday?" I asked. 

"Yeah it's on my phone! I'll show you when we'll drive going to school" Rosé said. 

"Oh okay!" I said as I smiled. 

After we arrived at the ground floor were heading at the parking lot. We both hop in at the car and Rosé start the engine. 

"Here this is some footage, swipe right for other clips" Rosé said as she present her phone. 

"Thanks!" I said. 

As I play the video and viewed all the clips. I keep connecting the dots but I haven't enough evidence until I could solve where the hell she'll heading at. 

"Here Rosé. Thanks for the clips. Damn it,  Seulgi is such an smart crazy ! Ugh I hate her" I said as I massage my temple. 

"Hmmm.. what happened to you both anyways?" Rose asked. 

As I having a deep sigh then explained to her about what happened to both of us

"Ohhhh, she can't get over at you! Then she is such an crazy ex for you. Weird!! Maybe I'm better than her tbh" Rosé said as she cringed my story. 

"Sorry if you disgust about this past relationship between of us" I said as I tapped Rosé shoulder. 

"Nahh, it's okay. Now I know, what Seulgi is so crazy for you!" Rose said. 

//

Author P.o.V

Little did she know that Lisa has a deeper past between Seulgi and her. That she hasn't know yet. After for how many years of their friendship and promises that Seulgi encounter to Lisa. One of Lisa promises that she said to Seulgi were mean't to be broken and forgotten. That's why Seulgi is such an crazy to her ex-gf! 

Lisa and Rosé arrived at the school. Rose parked her car safely as they heading to the entrance they present there id's. 

The security let them in. As they enter, Lisa saw that the girl with a mask is waiting for her. 

"Jennie" Lisa shouted as she heading to Jennie position. 

"Hey there Lisa!" Jennie said as she is happy and feel secure when she saw Lisa. 

"We should talk sonewhere about important things" Lisa said as she holding hands to Jennie. 

"Yeah about that! Let's go to the garden area" Jennie said. 

"I'll just follow you!" Lisa said. 

Jennie then grabbed Lisa arm and their heading to the Garden Area. 

Lisa nodded as they're now at the garden area. Jennie started to paused and she took off her mask at the moment. 

"Wow your so beautiful bee" Lisa said as she compliment her girlfriend. 

"Well thank you very much! Now what your gonna discuss?" Jennie asked. 

"It's all about my ex's plan. I don't know if I'm right or wrong but there would be possibility!" Lisa said.

"And what is all about to my enemy " Jennie said as she clenched her jaws

"Wait you know her?" Lisa asked. 

"That and her father is our rival to our company back at Seoul. But that Seulgish is a btch she's my classmate back at nursery going to gradeschool at Seoul. Some other time, she may develop her feelings at me but it's no way for me because my father said to me I don't want to be friends nor something else at her because they really our rival and our enemy since my father and her father is not in a good terms" Jennie said as she explained. 

"Oh that's why.. your so very mad at her" Lisa said as she tapped Jennie shoulder to make her calm. 

"Anyways what it's all about your ex?" Jennie asked. 

"Look, maybe she's somewhere else bee. I don't know where she should be hide or maybe someone will stalking us. So we need to be careful but you and Ryan should be the one who'll be careful. They'll start to attack the both of you. But I had something in plan to our son, Jen. I don't know if you agree or not!" Lisa said as she cupped Jennie cheeks. 

"What is it boo?" Jennie asked. 

"I think we should send Ryan going to Thailand at my parents. They'll be the one who'll take care of him since both of us should be careful to Seulgi. I don't wanna hurt Ryan due to her bad things!" Lisa said. 

"Look boo, I wanted to agreed what your plan but I don't want to be rude but if we should send Ryan at Thailand there would be possibility that Seulgi should do something to our son. Like your parents and Seulgi father is really closed at them. I don't know what happened. I suggest that we'll send Ryan to the Cali to my Aunt, my father sister!" Jennie said. 

"Well I should agreed on your opinion! That's good because they'll don't know that where our son is" Lisa said. 

"Agreed! We'll talked to Ryan about that! I hope he should be cooperate" Jennie said. 

"I know he'll cooperate. Btw, you need to wear a mask for disguise and strong power figure for yourself incase if I'm your side or not. I don't wanna see your hurt to Seulgi plan's! Okay?" Lisa said. 

"I will boo, I will! I'll keep remain my name called: Miss J.K! and how I'm powerful I am!" Jennie said. 

"That's my girlfriend! I won't give up on our fight. Let's be strong and will fight back" Lisa said as she kissed Jennie head. 

"We will boo!" Jennie as she smiled.