Cookie?

The Girl Behind the Mask

Someone knocked on Lisa's window and Lisa turn around and she was confused because she didn't know who is he..

Lisa then get out of the car.

"May I help you?" Lisa asked.

"Hello ma'am, I'm Vernon! one of the boy scout school group! I am giving you our free pack of cookies" Vernon said.

"Hmm.. aren't you old to join boy scout group?" Lisa asked with her brow furrowed.

"No ma'am, I'm 18 year old boy!" Vernon said.

"oooh okay! Btw why are you here in the airport? and is it really free? or should I pay?" Lisa asked.

"This is my destinated assignment ma'am! Yes ma'am it's really free! No cash involve" Vernon said as he offered his pack of cookies.

"Okay good! I am surprised! Is this taste good?" Lisa asked as she received the pack of cookies

"Yes ma'am! We freshly baked well! Could you sign our attendance sheet?" Vernon said as he smiled.

"Sure" Lisa said.

Vernon picked his attendance sheet and he started to point out where Lisa signed to the sheet. Then Lisa started to sign.

"Thank you ma'am for signing our attendance sheet and for accepting our free pack of cookies" Vernon said as he show his guilty smile.

"No problem Vernon! Anyways, thank you also! So I gotta go! Take care always!" Lisa said as she smiled.

"Your welcome ma'am! Take care also!" Vernon siad.

Lisa then hop in going to the car and she present the pack cookies to Jennie.

"Who is that boy Lis?" Jennie asked.

"Some school boy scout who offered free cookies!" Lisa said as she starts the engine.

"Woah really? That's cool" Jennie said.

"So where shall we go?" Lisa asked.

"Duh we had classes Lis! It's so very unhealthy to cut classes!" Jennie said.

"Whatever! I thought your forget that we had some classes! Hehe" Lisa said as she wiggle her brows.

"Yah! Let's go! We're gonna late" Jennie said.

Lisa and Jennie drives back going to Kim's International School, meanwhile..

"Ma'am, Miss Lisa is now driving going back to the city and she received our cookies!" The guy said as he is in the phone.

"Good! Make sure to start now the timer!" The woman said.

"Ma'am are you sure about that Miss Lisa would survive?" The guy asked and he started the timer.

"Well I know that my ex-girlfriend knows how to survive that ! So don't worry and of course I know that your time bomb is good and be harmless right?" The woman said.

"Maybe? if she's aware that there's a bomb ma'am! But ma'am how do you know that Miss Lisa won't eat the cookies?" The guy said.

"Hahahahaha! I know she's aware Vernon! So don't worry! Well she doesn't like to eat the first cookie she rather to eat the next cookies. By the way I send you now some money on your bank account! Hope you enjoyed it because I doubled it because of your good acting that my ex is convince!" The woman said.

"Thank you Ma'am Seulgi!" Vernon said.

"Your welcome, Gotta hung up! Babush" Seulgi said.

*ends call*

---

Lisa and Jennie feels the frustration because of the Monday traffic going to the school.

"Uhh! Traffic is a big no no no for me!" Lisa said as she put head on the steering wheel.

"Boo, I'm hungry!" Jennie said as she pouted.

"Then eat the free cookies!" Lisa said.

"okie" Jennie said as she teared the cookie pack.

Jenne start to eat the first cookie as she munch, she feels heaven after what she tasted.

Little didn't she know that the first piece of cookie has a hallucination and sleepiness content.

"WOWWWWW! I feel the ticking of your watch Lisa" Jennie said as she feel the dizziness.

"What the heck are you saying Jen?" Lisa asked as she furrowed her brows then she gets back to her concentration at the road.

"LISSSAAAA! WOOWWW! Like wow, I could see your abs, Did you or something?" Jennie said as she laughing out loud.

"Jen! Your creepy as right now! What happened to you? You just eat the cookies and why you like that?" Lisa said as she show her concerned to her girlfiriend.

"I think I'll passed out of this damn cookies!" Jennie said.

"HOLY Jen! What the is going on you?" Lisa asked as she started to freaking out.

"This! I don't know what happened to me! HAHAHAHA! Anyways I miss your 'seducer' Lisa that I know! *winked*" Jennie said.

"Jennie! Your so af, What the heck! Your not Jennie that i know you for the past 20 minutes! We're going back to our room!" Lisa said as she turn the stirring wheel going to there destination.

"Ohemgeeyaassss! We will going to do some again?" Jennie said as she going to passed out.

"No Jennie! Your gonna take a rest! I'll tell your teacher that your gonna be absent oh ..Is that time bomb tick that I heard?" Lisa said.

Jennie is now passed out.

"JENNIE? ! But wait where the heck do I hear the time bomb?" Lisa said.

Lisa then drive going to the sides and stop the car. Lisa followed the ticking sound and it was around on the cookies she quickly get the cookies and she get all the cookies and she found out that the last cookies contain a timer bomb and the time is only 1:30 minutes.
 

"! Ugh.. I know!" Lisa said as she started to drive going to the nearest lake as fast as she can. After she arrived at the lake she saw on the timer its only had 30 seconds.
 

"! I had no time" Lisa said as she get the time bomb cookie and gets out the car and run fast as she can going to the lake...

As Lisa arrived at the lake then she check the timer it's only 5 second left she then throw the time bomb cookie on the lake and started to cover her ears! 
 

***BBBOOOOOMMM*** 
 

Good thing that few people are at the lake they witnessed that there's a bomb explosion happened near on their area,

Lisa started to fall down after the explosion and started to figuring out of what happened to Jennie and now the time bomb cookie and she realized that it was all Vernon fault! Lisa started to stand up and heading back to the car and she didn't know what to do.

"Is this a signal for me to give up our relationship?" Lisa said as she sobs.