Chapter 1

The Girl Behind the Mask

Third Person P.o.V

"What the hell?" Lisa said.

The girl started to fall down on the ground but good thing Lisa started to catch her.

"Goddamit! Jisoo unnie! Help me" Lisa said.

Jisoo just started to go on the girl position and her eyes were really widened.

"Do you like her unnie? Help me first! The puke is so very smelly. She drunk really to much alcohol!" Lisa said.

"I'm sorry Lis, but this girl is to familiar! But of course, I'll help you" Jisoo said.

Jisoo and Lisa started to put the girl on the shotgun seat of the car. While Lisa started feel disgusted about her upper clothes.

"Ugh, unnie? What now? I wanted to eat. But my clothes are smelly and it's like trash" Lisa said.

"Let's go back to your apartment. But first we should take out on the ramen. You'll stay here. I'll order some of our food" Jisoo said.

"Okay unnie" Lisa said.

Jisoo and Lisa are now in seperated ways. Lisa started to go at the driver seat. And she stared on the girl who puke her earlier.

"Damn you!" Lisa thoughts.

But then someone called on the girl's phone.

She get the purse and she started to find the phone.

After that, she found it and she read the contact name.

Roseanne

Lisa started to accept the call and the caller started to spoke up first.

"Jennie! Where the hell are you in the bar?" Roseanne said.

"Hello Miss Roseanne? This is Miss Lisa Manoban! Your friend in here is at my car right now" Lisa said.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry Miss Manoban! What happened to her? I'll fetch her right now. Tell me where is your location?" Roseanne asked.

"Good. I'm here at the Ramen store near on where your friend literally drunk! My car is color black and it's Bugatti Veyron" Lisa said with a cold tone.

"Copy Miss Manoban. I'm on my way" Roseanne said.

Lisa ended the call and she got out on her car and she saw Jisoo that she's heading out on the store.

"This so very freaking smelly!!" Lisa said with a disgusting tone.

"Lisa-yah, what are you doing here in the outside?" Jisoo asked.

"Her friend started to called on her phone. She started to ask if where is she? But then, I explained that she is now in my car. Now, she'll go to my car and she'll fetch her" Lisa explained.

"That chick is really very familiar!" Jisoo said.

"And, I don't care about her because she just puke on my damn clothes!" Lisa said.

"Miss Manoban?" The girl asked.

"Rosé?" Jisoo asked.

"Miss Roseanne?" Lisa asked.

So everything were very awkward because the three of them started to mention their names.

Jisoo started to fix her clothes and said
"So..long time no see".

Roseanne ignored Jisoo conversation and she looked at Lisa's clothes.

"Jisoos christ! Don't tell me she puke on your clothes Miss Manoban?" Roseanne asked.

"She did, and I feel disgusted about it" Lisa said.

"I'm really very sorry Miss Manoban. How could I repay you?" Roseanne asked.

"No need to but please, next time don't let your clumsy friend would go outside alone. She started to hug at me but then she puke at me? Let's take an example that, what if it wasn't me who started to hug some random person but it was the bad and impatient person? Maybe she'll go to the hell!" Lisa said.

"I'm really very sorry Miss Manoban! I'll take note of that" Roseanne said as she bowed 90° degree at Lisa.

"By the way, I'm Park Chaeyoung but I preferred to call Rosé" Rosé said.

"Okay Rosé. Nice to meet you. So do you had your own car?" Lisa asked.

"She do" Jisoo said.

"How the hell you know her unnie?" Lisa asked.

"May I excuse, Miss Manoban. I really need to get my friend because her.. uhm..but please I need to get her" Rosé said.

"Of course. Let her sleep well Rosé?" Lisa said as she open the door.

"Yes, Miss Manoban. I will!" Rosé said.

Rosé started to carry Jennie with a bridal style.

"I should get going Miss Manoban. Thank you for taking care of her" Rosé said as she now walk going to the pedestrian lane.

"I should accompany her Lis. By the way here's your food! You should get back to your apartment" Jisoo said.

"How about you unnie? I'll wait for you!" Lisa said.

"Don't worry about me kiddo. I'm too old to that kind of things" Jisoo said.

"Okay unnie. Thank you so much! Bye" Lisa said as she open the driver seat.

Jisoo waved at her bestfriend and now she's running going to Rosé.

Lisa started to released a deep sighed and now she turn on the engine and she drive going back to her apartment.

--

Jisoo

"Rosé!!" I said as I running head going to my girl.

And yes, she's my girl. But not my really girl that I used to. I don't why she's acting cold at me.

"Park Chaeyoung"

Rosé started to click her car keys and it beeps. I started to open the back seat door. She didn't dare to say "Thank you" or "Thanks". Maybe she's really very cold at me.

She closed the back of the door and now she go straight on the driver seat and she didn't even dare to talk at me.

I grabbed her hand.

"Please Chaeyoung. Talk to me! I don't know what happen to you. Why are you like this?" I said.

"Why would I care to talk at you!" Rosé said with a cold tone.

"Seriously. What is wrong with you?" I asked.

I received a big slap coming from hers.

"That's what my bestfriend goes to the bar and gets drunk everyday by this stupidness marriage arrangement of yours!" Rosé said.

"And why the hell should I get to arrange those kind of marriage?" I asked.

"Don't tell me you didn't know anything about this kind of marriage?!" Rosé asked.

"I don't even know!! And what is it Roseanne?" I asked.

She push down my chest and said "Jisoos christ, you didn't know anything about your family side? That-"

"That what?"

"You and Kim Taehyung.." Rosé said.

"ing ghad! That isn't even true! It's just only a rumor! And why the hell is that your bestfriend get drunk about those kind of rumors?" I asked.

"Because Kim Taehyung is.. ah, I should get going" Rosé said as she now open quickly the driver seat and closed the door.

She turn on the engine and started to drive going to her bestfriend's house.

Why the hell she leave me hanging?

My stomach started to get rumbling and now I go back to Ramen store and I ordered my favorite food.

--

Rosé

I didn't even dare to talk about my bestfriend's life because I know that she's damn private on her life. Especially, she's a CEO on her family company. Just like Lisa Manoban.

I don't know why, I keep mention Lisa Manoban? Maybe I like her that or maybe no? I'm confused.

I remember that tomorrow she has a meeting on Manoban's Industry.

Why do I know her schedule?

I am her secretary. Being a secretary on my bestfriend's company is really a huge honor to me because my bestfriend's company is coming from the biggest and well known corporation in the whole Asia. I really enjoy my work being as her secretary.

I don't know the exact reason why that my bestfriend and Junie Kim said that they are only one?

Because Junie Kim is really a mysterious girl. My bestfriend didn't told me if who is she but she told me that she and her hasn't related that much.

But how could I say that they are twins? Because both of them are really damn the same! I couldn't know if who is my bestfriend and who is Junie Kim?

I am a shipper of WenJu. But damn, what happened really to the both of them?

I realize that Wena Kim. Her recent book is now connected to her own life? The way she used the character's in her story. Some of it are real, some of it are not but it doesn't matter but the way she use J.K is really Junie Kim!

Then now, the rumors started to spread out that Wena Kim and Junie Kim really started to date before. YEAH!! Before...before Junie disappeared on this kind of world. I don't know where is she!

Enough with this WenJu thingy. We arrived at my bestfriend's house.

I parked my car on the sides and started to go outside and pick my bestfriend up at the back.

I carried her in a bridal style and now I started to open the door. Damn she forgot to close the door. What if Ryan got out? What a bastard mother!

I bring her going to her room and now I open the room of hers and I saw Ryan sleep on her bed.

Thank God he's still there! I put Jennie in her room and I started to stretch my back. I didn't know if how could I explain to Jisoo if we will meet again.

Well Kim Jisoo is my suitor for the past 3 years and I really don't think that I should accept her because she break my bestfriend heart after what happened.

I started to shook my head and Ryan started to feel my presence he looks at me and he show me his gummy smile just like his mother.

He started to stood up and hug at me. I'd started to bring him outside of this room.