Bomb

The Girl Behind the Mask

Third Person P.O.V

"Mr. Jungkook, The bomb..the bomb is beside on your cabinet!" Namjoon said as he walked going to the cabinet and pulled away the books.

"Why on earth that bomb is planted on your cabinet Kookie? How they enter in your room?" Mr. Manoban said as he crossed his arms.

"I don't know why sir! and how they could enter on the company!" Jungkook said.

Namjoon find the bomb and it was one of the books..a fake book that made of a bomb.

"Here.. this book! This book is the bomb. Now I should disfuse right now! We had only 3 minutes before it would be goodbye.." Namjoon said as he pulled his tools to disfuse the bomb.

"Please be careful Agent!" Jungkook said as he worried.

"Mr. Jungkook where do you get this book bomb?" Namjoon asked as he almost finished to disfused the bomb.

"I don't have any idea. I didn't even put this book on my cabinet!" Jungkook said,

"Then who on earth put that book on your cabinet?" Mr. Manoban asked as he had a serious tone.

"Wait..let me think..." Jungkook said as he started to spacing out.

"and..done!" Namjoon said as he disfuse the bomb. A small victory on him and a big achievement in his work.

"Thank God! You save our lives! Thank you so much! What's your name my boy?" Mr. Manoban asked as he feel relieved.

"Namjoon Kim sir, Nice to meet you Mister!" Namjoon said as he started to open the book bomb.

"Ahhh, maybe one of my secretary. She only the one who enter my office after Lisa woke up!" Jungkook said as he figuring out.

"That's possible, Mr Jungkook. Maybe that's the one of the Kang's team? Could I know her name so that we could track her information!" Namjoon said as he finally open the book bomb.

Namjoon was a bit of shocked because there was another bomb inside of the bomb. He had only 2 minutes.

"! There's another bomb" Namjoon said as he picked up his tools to disfuse the bomb.

"A bomb has a another bomb? What kind of this device is?" Mr. Manoban asked as he is worried as hell.

"This is not good. Make sure to difused the bomb immediately it Namjoon" Jungkook said.

Namjoon just nodded and he had only 30 seconds.. he hurriedly try his best to difused the bomb less 20 second.

10 seconds left..

9

8

7

" where's my cutter?" Namjoon said..

6

"It's on your " Jungkook said.

Namjoon get the cutter

5

4

3

2

//CUT//

[Bomb has been difused]

"Phew, it's almost 1 second left before we all die!" Namjoon said as he feel the 2nd victory again and he hold the least second to difuse the bomb in his history.

"What?" Mr. Manoban said as he choked his own saliva.

"The bomb has been difused! aka All the bomb has been difused" Namjoon said as he gather all his tools into one place.

"Good Job. Mr. Namjoon!" Jungkook said.

"Thank you!" Namjoon said as he nodded and showing his dimple.

"So how we could repay you?" Jungkook asked.

"All it matters to me that my boss would get back on her happiness in her life! You know what I mean!" Namjoon said as he smiled.

"Wait! Who's your boss?" Mr. Manonban asked.

"Miss J.K sir!" Namjoon said as Mr Manoban formed his mouth an 'O' reaction.

"I should go to New Zealand after I go to visit one last time at my wife on the hospital" Jungkook said.

"Oh, that's good! How's Miss Lisa today?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know because I haven't yet go to the hospital today. But in yesterday, well she's okay as he asked about our relationship though like where we first met and so on" Jungkook said.

"Ahh..she can't really remember anything.." Namjoon said.

"Yeah.." Jungkook said as he lowered his tone.

"Anyways, I should go Mr. Jungkook! Have a safe flight going to the New Zealand!" Namjoon said.

"Please while I'm away please take care Lisa!" Jungkook said.

"Of course, Mr. Jungkook, That's our duty!" Namjoon said as he look to Mr. Manoban.

Namjoon bowed to Mr. Manoban and said "Sir! I should go! Nice to meeting you".

"Nice to meeting you too Namjoon!" Mr. Manoban said.

Namjoon leaved the two men in the room and proceed to the elevator.

"Siri! Called Madam Boss" Namjoon said as he pressed the buttons on the elevator.

"Okay! Calling Madam Boss" Siri responded.

Namjoon fixed his headset and Miss J.K picked up the call.

"Yes?" J.K said with a cold tone voice as usual.

"Ma'am good day! I disfused the bomb" Namjoon said.

"Good! Good job" J.K said as she had an flat voice.

"But ma'am the bomb is not even a normal one" Namjoon said.

~Ting. Arrived at the Ground the floor

"Then what is it?" J.K asked.

"The Kang's created an book bomb with one surprise bomb in the inside" Namjoon said as he walked going to his car.

"That's not good! Good thing your a genius Agent! I'm really proud of you! Your salary would be increased!" J.K said

"If I didn't open inside of the book bomb, Maybe we didn't survive!" Namjoon said.

"Shhh, I know your a genius Agent. Anyways I gotta hunged up!" J.K said.

"Okay boss! Good day" Namjoon said as he hunged up.

"Boss is really proud of me! heh.. It's been many years since I didn't hear this tone" Namjoon said as he smiled an idiot as he open the car door.

---

Jungkook is on his way to the hospital as he bring a boquet of flowers to her 'wife'. He suddenly received a call from J.K.. He picked up the call.

"Yes Miss J.K?" Jungkook asked.

"When you'll leave on Cali?" J.K asked with a cold tone.

"Tomorrow.. why?" Jungkook said as he saw a familiar kid with mid-age woman in the streets.

"I'll reserve a room for you on the Park's Hotel!" J.K said.

'Is that Ryan? Why they are doing here in the streets. It's too dangerous too roam around here. Maybe the Kang's team would saw them' Jungkook thoughts.

"Mr. Jeon? Are you listening?" J.K said with a flat tone.

"Ah yeah.. Of course, Thanks for your reservation!" Jungkook said as he sanpped into the reality.

"Okay I should hunged up. See you in the few days. I'll be here on my company!" J.K said

"Okay, see you" Jungkook said as J.K hunged up the phone.

Jungkook approached his driver and tell him "Turn around the car. We need to catch this two! The mid age woman and that kid!"

"Okay sir" Driver said as he follow the command.

"Pull over on the sides, I'll try to catch those two" Jungkook said.

The driver just nodded and parked the sides. Jungkook gets out on the car and catching up to Jane and Ryan destination.

"Excuse me! Ryan Kim?" Jungkook said as he near onto this two.

Ryan turn around to Jungkook and he knows him.

"Sir Jungkook?" Ryan said as her Aunt turn around too.

"What are you doing here? This is too dangerous to stroll around because the Kang's really are stalking on us" Jungkook said.

"We just finished visiting mommy!" Ryan said.

"Oh! Let's go on my car. My driver would bring you two home!" Jungkook said.

"It's okay Mr. Jungkook, We could go home on our own!" Jane said.

"Ma'am please trust on us. The Kang's are really creepy. I don't want you two to hurt or kidnapped by the Kang's!" Jungkook said as he insisisted.

"Aunt Jane? We should trust sir Jungkook! Mommy told me to trust on him whatever he said on us!" Ryan said as he want to convince Jane.

"Okay fine, Let's go sweetie. We'll come to you Mr. Jungkook!" Jane said.

Jungkook just smiled and he followed the lead going to the car. As they arrived at the car. Jane and Ryan hop at the back of the car and Jungkook seated to the shotgun seat.

"Take me first to the hospital and this two visitor is going back to the Milpitas! Understand?" Jungkook said.

"Okay sir copy" The driver said as he drives going first to the hospital.

As they arrived at the hospital. Jungkook turned around to his two visitor.

"Take care to the both of you and be safe. Maybe sooner or later you'll receive an good news" Jungkook said as he smiled.

"Thank you sir Jungkook. We will stay safe!" Ryan said.

"Thank you Mr. Jungkook! Take care Lisa as always!" Jane said.

Jungkook just nodded and gets out on the car.

---

While Jungkook going to Lisa room he smell the boquet of flower that he'll give to Lisa.

He arrived at the room, He knocked on the door.

No one answer. Then he just open the door.

First thing he saw that Lisa is in the bad mood.

"Hi bee! Are you alright?" Jungkook asked.

"Who the is the Kang's?" Lisa asked as she wanted to kill somebody.

"It's our company enemy and your enemy" Jungkook said as he present the flower "Flowers for you to my brightest star"

Lisa just tilted her head and she just received the boquet of flower "Well thank you for this boo"

"Bee? This is an emergency call at our company but I had an flight going to New Zealand tomorrow! It's an business trip!" Jungkook said as he gulped.

"Too bad, I wouldn't see you! How long you'll be there?" Lisa said as she pouted.

"Where is Sana btw?" Jungkook asked as he tried to change the topic.

"I told her to buy an ice cream and a french fries!" Lisa said as she smelled the flowers.

"Oh okay!" Jungkook said as he sit down to the couch.

"I know now the truth behind of my accident!" Lisa said as Jungkook give a Jungshookth face.

"a--ahh? what? Did I heard it right bee?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, I saw on the global news at the television" Lisa said.

Jungkook give a silent treatment.

"Seulgi? Is she really my girlfriend? I just checked on the google!" Lisa said as Jungkook his own saliva.

"Uh- yeah.." Jungkook said with lowered tone.

"Then why she want to try to kill us?" Lisa asked.

Jungkook sighed and tell her the truth about the backstory [A/N: y'all you know this back story okay? huehe]

"I am really that gay on her?" Lisa said

Jungkook just keep his mouth shut. 'No Lis, your really gay on Jennie the one you loved' Jungkook thoughts.

"No not her, but someone else" Jungkook said.

Lisa eyes were wide open and cover .

"No freakin way! I had two ex-girlfriend?" Lisa said.

"Yeah" Jungkook said as he try his best not to laugh.

"Thank God! That I found you, rather than those 2 ex-gf" Lisa said as Jungkook just paused for a moment.

"Okay this is really awkward!" Jungkook said as he really want to protest of those Lisa word's

"Why aren't your proud of that? You make me realized that I should find a lucky man like you" Lisa said as she smiled.

"I'm not really proud of it!" Jungkook said as Lisa is shook.

'I need to against with Lisa sweet words, Even though I liked it. But I really need to against it because I just agreed with Miss J.K' Jungkook thoughts

"What I don't understand you!" Lisa said.

"Look Lisa! Maybe it's not the time to explain this kind of situation! Maybe if you dispatch on the hospital. Your the one who'll discover yourself first!" Jungkook said.

"Huh?" Lisa said as she feel teary on her eyes.

"You need to understand Lis, I know it'll be hard for you but I know that you'll encounter that! I have trust on you!" Jungkook said as he stood up and kissed Lisa head.

Lisa just keep shut and she didn't know what to say.

"Now sleep well bee!! I have to go back at the house to pack my things going to the New Zealand, Take care yourself" Jungkook said.

"Your leaving me?" Lisa asked.

"It's time for you to find out in the next few days after you dispatch" Jungkook said.

The room is in silenced for a minute.

"Bye bee. Take care yourself. Someone would care with you while I'm away" Jungkook said as he get out on the room.

Lisa tears were falling down while Jungkook fall his tears to this dramatic scene. Jungkook saw Sana on her way she run and goes forward to her cousin.

"Sana!" Jungkook said.

"Yes cous? what is it?" Sana said.

"I'll be away for 3 days or maybe in a week. I'm heading to New Zealand because I just agreed to Miss J.K!" Jungkook said.

"What? You'd agree now? How about Mr. Manoban?" Sana said.

"He's now okay with it. We can't handle with this madness anymore between of this war" Jungkook said.

"Yeah, maybe your right!" Sana said.

"So please take care of my wife while I'm away! I have trust in you cous!" Jungkook said.

"Of course. I'll take care her! Take care yourself always too" Sana said.

"Thanks cous! Btw, I should go!" Jungkook said.

"Bye" Sana said as she heading to Lisa room.