Processing Complete

The Girl Behind the Mask

Morning, 8am

Lisa

I waked up that the sun rays were now in the whole room. I forgot to close the curtains last night because I'd enjoy the city lights and the buildings around me. I rubbed my eyes and started to stood up and stretch my whole body.

Great! Yey everything is fine. I should text also my parents too.

Now it's all done. I've decided to take a bath first. I pull out my towel and my clothes on my luggage.

Then I entered in my bathroom. Damn, my bathroom has a big shower room ;), I almost forgot that I should get my 1 plastic bag that I bought for my bathroom needs. After I get it. I started to picked the shampoo, conditioner and the soap. Then I start to turn on the shower and I just started to take a bath.

10 minutes later

After a fine bath, I finished and get my clothes and dress well. I wear a skinny pants, plain black smiley tshirt and a denim jacket.

I watch myself in the mirror at my bathroom. Damn, I look beautiful enough. I get out of the bathroom and heading to the kitchen. I start to get my apple and a gallon of milk in the refrigerator.

I pour a glass of milk and start to put back a gallon of milk in my refrigerator. I started to eat my daily breakfast.

I go near in the balcony and just watch the buildings and the sky. Then someone knocked at my door. I quickly put my meal on the table and go to the door. Once, I open the door it was Rosé."Oh, hello Lisa! Good morning, Could I come in and join with you in your breakfast?" she asked with a smile on her face

"Of course Rose, Come in!" I said.

She come into my room and put her breakfast meal at the dining table.

"So how's your first night here?" Rosé asked.

"Well, it was fine, I love city views on my window! This was perfect unit for me!" I said.

"Glad, you like it because I was the one who chose this unit for you" she said.

My eyes widened as I heard that she was the one who chose this room and I response "Aww, Thank you Rosé! You made a right choice for me, I owe you one".

"Oh no need too. That's a small deal" she said. I smiled and continue to eat my meal same as her.

5 minutes later

After we finished our breakfast, I throw off the middle body part of the apple in the trash can and I washed my glass,

"Rosé, I will washed your dishes. Come on!" I said.

Then she put her dish at me and I started to wash it. So everything is now cleaned, I started to ask Rosé.

"Do you know where's the nearest atm machine to withdraw a cash?" I asked.

Her response. "We had near in our condo"

"Could you take me in the ATM machine and could you please accompany to me going to the University of Canterbury?" I said.

"Sure, that's where I school too Lis, don't worry about that!" she said. I just get my wallet and pouch.

"What's your course btw Rosé?" I asked.

"Bachelor of Commerce" she said as she smiled.

"Wow that's a nice course Rosé" I said.

She nodded. "So shall we go?" Rosé asked.

"Sure, let's go!" I said.

I started to tell about my plans in the future while we're heading to the elevator. After we arrived inside in the elevator I pressed the G Floor.

"Anyways Lis, I'll drive you going to our school" Rosé said.

"Wait you had a car?" I asked.

"Yes, My parents gifted me since I got 18th" she said and I just nodded.

~Ting we arrived at the Ground floor.

Then I saw a middle-age man who is tall and he open his arms at Rosé direction and I'm guessing that is Mr Park aka Rosé father.

Rose then runs and hugged her father. She hand signal me to come over at her.

"Dad, I would like to introduce my friend or our family friend Lalisa! Lisa meet dad" Rosé introduced to her father.

"Nice to meet you Lisa! *offers an handshake* Don't be formal at me, You can call me Uncle Arthur!" and I accept his hand shake

"Nice to meet you too Uncle *smiled*. You look handsome Uncle!" and he laughed "You're a funny girl Lisa! But thank you so much. Anyways dear. Where you two gonna go?" Uncle asked.

"I'll accompany Lisa to enroll at our school after that maybe we're going to shopping" Rosé
said.

"Okay dear, Drive safely. Take care to both of you! *kissed Rose head*" Uncle said.

I quickly smiled and nodded to Uncle then he goes to the other way. "Let's go Lisa! Follow me *grabs Lisa arm*". I follow Roséand we are heading to her car. We both get inside of the car and drives going to the near ATM machine.

Rosé starts the engine and we are now heading to our first destination.

Few minutes later, we arrived at the ATM machine. I get off and started to withdraw some cash.

Now it's all done. I started to got back at Rosé car and I said to her. "Let's go to our school" 

She just nodded and we are heading to our 2nd destination.

15 minutes later

We are now arrived at the University of Canterbury. Rosé parked her car at the parking lot. Now it was all good. Both of us started to get out on the car.

As we enter on the University. I was looking around on my university.

"Rosé, this university is wonderful!" I said.

"Oh really? This is the oldest university here in New Zealand!" Rosé said as she cling to my arms.

"Did you submit your enrollment requirements and you take your entrance exam Lis?" she added.

"Of course, I just took at their convenience online website. I even pay my tuition thru online too"

"That's cool! So I'm guessing that you'll process your school I.D?" she said.

"Yup"

"Let's go to the photography room. That's where we process our ID" she explained.

"Really? Let's go! I'm so excited"

"Sure Lisa" Rosé said as she smiled.

We started to walk going to the building where the photography room is located and Rosé explained at me that processing of ID is really fast and you could receive the ID for only 10 minutes. This university is really cool. The room is located on third floor.

As we arrived at the 3rd floor. I was so shocked that the Photography room is right beside on the corner.

We knocked the door. And someone opens the door.

It was tall and good-looking man greeted us with a warm smile.

"Hello sir! Could you make my friend a school id?" Rosé said.

"Of course, please fill up this form and please come in to our room" The man said as he handed me the paper.

"Thank you Sir June!" she said.

Both of us enter the photography room and damn it's really aesthetic. I started to click the pen and fill all the papers up.

For a couple of minutes, I've finish filling up the form.

"Here Sir June!" I said as I present my fill-up form to him.

June received the paper and he read my personal info.

"Your Miss La-la uh no, Lalisa? Is this how you pronounced?" June asked.

"Lalisa sir, but please call me Lisa in short" I said.

"Okay Miss Lisa. Please sit down on the chair near on our lightings. I'll started to take a picture at you. Oh, I forgot please wear this coat!" June said as he present the school coat at me.

I started to wear the coat that he gave to me and sat down on the chair.

Now he turn the lightings on and he started to ready his camera.

Rosé goes to my position and she fix my bangs and also my hair. Awe what a sweet girl!

Now she's all done fix my bangs and hair. She got outside in the shooting area.

"Now give me your best shot for your school I.D" June said to me.

I just give my cute smile and he started to click his camera. 3 shots per second.

Now my shot display in the mini tv. I started to like the shot.

"So another round of shot or it's good Miss Lisa?" June asked.

"The shots is really good Sir June" I said.

"Okay, that's a wrap!" June said.

"Lisa, your really a pretty doll!" Rosé said.

I just say "Thank you" in a silent way.

"Miss Lisa, your really a damn lucky girl because this day is my last day of work" June explained.

"Oh why is it Sir June? Where you heading at?" Rosé asked.

"Someone will replace me. I'm heading back to my hometown to become a professional photographer" June explained.

"Is that so. Good luck on your upcoming activities sir!" I said.

"Thank you, I saw in your personal info. Your course will be Bachelor of Fine Arts?" June asked as he heads to his computer and started to edit my photo.

"Yes sir! I wanted to be a photographer also just like you" I said.

"Is that so? That's nice! I hope you could finish your course with a lots of love especially to photography" June advised at me.

"Thank you so much sir! I will!" I said.

Now the room is full of silence as June started to concentrate on his computer while me and Rosé started to watch some piece of canvas in the walls.

10 minutes later...

Now I saw that Sir June started to hook my id into the school ID lace. I'm excited that it was now all done.

"Here you go Miss Lisa" June said.

"Thank you so much Sir June. You work so very fast. And I look pretty here in my ID" I said.

"Of course Miss Lisa. You are really very pretty! Well if you need help about some arts. You could text me on my number. I'll give you my number sweetheart" June said as he winked at me.

"Could I get your number Sir June?" I said as my heart fluttered.

He get his call card and he give at me.

"Thank you. I'll text you if I'm getting trouble Sir June" I said.

"Of course" he said.

"We should go now! Good luck for pursuing your upcoming dream for being a professional photographer" I said.

"Likewise on what Lisa said" Rosé said.

"Thank you my lovely girls. Good luck also to your college life. I know that you can do it" June said.

"Thank you" Both of us synced in.

Now we started to get out of the room and now I started to put my ID at the pouch and we are now heading outside the university. Now I started to treat Rosé a free lunch, she really save my day!