Buying my needs

The Girl Behind the Mask

Grocery Shop

Rosé  

We arrive at the Grocery shop, Lisa pulls off the big cart and start roaming around in the fruits and vegetable section.

She first picks up green apple and place in the plastic bag which she picks 7 pieces. Then she goes at the vegetable station 5 pieces of carrots and place in the plastic.

She puts the bag of apple and a bag of carrots on the staff who is in-charge to put some barcode and a price sticker. After a minute, he put the sticker on the bag of carrots and apple.

I asked Lisa "Your a healthy living person Lisa?" and she replied me "Yeah, do you know why I bought this important meal?" and then I started to guessed it

"Because your a vegetarian person?" and she chuckled "Not that, It's because I eat one green apple every breakfast with a glass of non fat milk. Well its for my body lifestyle that I maintain since I was 18" and I react with "O" and she added

"Then the carrots is for the snacks maybe my afternoon snacks or midnight snacks!"

I nodded and start to slow cap"Wow Lalisa! Like wow! I'm impressed that you are good in discipline for yourself" and she smiled and pushed her cart going to milk station and get 2 pieces of 1 galloon milk she placed in the cart and start to roaming around and bought her itinerary needs.

20 minutes later

After Lisa has finished placing all of her itinerary needs now she goes to the cashier and pay all the bills.

While she puts her things on the cashier, I glanced at Lisa because of her sweetness and her cute face. Then after she puts all the item in the cashier counter she presents her credit card and the cashier processing it.

So she asked something "Rosie? I don't know if I'm right but your parents own the condo that you and I will stayed in? Am I right or maybe is your family relative who owns the condo?"

As I heard (You and I) I was blushing really hard, but at the same time I snapped out and answered her question

"Yes, you're right! My parents own the condo so no need to worry about it, Everything is safe around us!" I smiled and she "O" reaction and she responded

"Wow, okay! I trust in your words Rosie!" then the cashier gives the credit card back to Lisa and asked for a signed for the confirmation.

Then Lisa signed, after that I heard someone at the back "Excuse me! Miss J.K wants to pay here in the counter could you give her a way to pay her items?" Her bodyguard said.

Then, as soon she approached to our counter I bowed at her and Lisa do the same too.

Lisa then gets the big cart and puts all the plastic bags in the cart. "Rosé you should text Aunt Sarah that we are done of our task!" Lisa said and I nodded and texted to Mom.

We walked going outside of the grocery store. Then mom replied me back that were going to meet at the back of the parking lot. So we followed, Then I opened the topic about Jennie Kim to Lisa.

"Lisa, Do you know that Miss J.K is the one the mystery girl here in the country. The media can't even describe what is her life status as being the daughter of the Prime Minister of our country. She also wears a mask always and doesn't reveal who is she. The social medias in other hand started to create a rumor about her that she's an mysterious girl who had an bad trauma in her past, based on what she wears a mask. The Prime Minister on the other hand said to all the medias that no one ever will ask some question about her personal and politics because she might be triggered" I explained.

Lisa can't believe what's happening to Miss J.K and she said "Wow that was a deep story for the daughter of the Prime Minister. Tsk..tsk.. I wonder if she had friends in her mysterious life?" and I replied

"She has"

Then we arrived at the back of parking lot and we saw Mom is waiting for us and she brings a one large shopping bag. I shouted "Mom! We are here" and she turns around and hand signals at us to follow her in the car.

Lisa then pushed her cart going to our car. I was behind by Lisa, I suddenly take a stolen shot at her back, It was lovely that her back profile is really perfect. Then I hear the car beeps and mom open the back of the car.

"How's the shopping kiddos?" Mom asked.

"It was fine, Aunt Sarah! Finally, I had a phone, Could I asked your number in case of emergency purposes?" Lisa said.

Then mom chuckled and she says out loud on her phone number to Lisa. Lisa then copied and saved.

Lisa thanked Mom and starts to put all of the plastic bag at the back of the car.

I helped Lisa out. We're in a good teamwork. Three of us is now getting in the car and mom starts the engine and drives back going to the condo.

"Lisa, those big shopping bag is yours its for a welcoming gift for the Park's Family to you! Hope you like it" Mom said,

"Oh really Aunt Sarah? Thank you so much! That is so very sweet!" Lisa said.

Mom smiled and concentrate her sight to the road.

//

20 minutes later

Lisa

We arrived at the condo and damn the condo building is huge and classy after we arrived at the entrance gate.

Then Aunt Sarah hand signals to the bell boys. The 2 bell boys get a luggage carrier and goes outside and picked up my luggage and my many grocery bag. After a minute they put the all of my things in the luggage carrier.

They opened the entrance door and we start to go in, Aunt Sarah had a serious tone to the staff and asked "Where is the card keys of Lalisa Manoban and what room number is she?" and the staff response back "Room 344 mam and here's the card keys" and I picked up the card keys when I turned around Rosé doing a happy jump.

"Rosie why your so happy?" and she response at me "Oh Lalisa! Were neighboring room! My room is 345!" and my eyes widen and do the happy jump too!

"Those kiddos are happy! If you two are happy. I'm happy too! Anyways bellboys you heard the front desk Miss Lalisa room is 345 make sure that you put all the things properly or else" Aunt Sarah with a serious voice again.

Then the bellboys was frighten and nodded. Roséthen drags me going to the elevator and pressed 3rd floor..

~G, 1, 2,

~Ting

~3rd floor

After we arrived, Rosé drags me going to the right corner and heading to my room,

After we arrived front of my unit I swipe the card keys and it was now then unlocked. I entered and open, the lights. Like wow, this room is perfect for me.

The first thing I check out was the window and now I see the buildings around at me and it was good for my photographic scenery. Then I was shocked because there's a balcony in it. So I was so very happy! I love this room. I love my independent life! I love everything!