Chapter 4

The Girl Behind the Mask

A week later..

Jennie

Everyday there is one rumors everything to my personal life. It was literally, the most stupidiest and cringiest thing I've encounter in my life.

All I see is my name related to Wena Kim, Junie Kim, Kim Taehyung and to my company.

That one business stock twitter account who is really hater to my company and I was really mad at them because they check my daily stocks and that makes me feel irritated.The stocks are getting to low because there is too much rumors that I've ever encounter ever since Wena Kim started to release her book "The girl with a mask". And it totally rumored about that me I was like the main character and they are actually assuming that we are dating because of our similar characters.

For almost 9 years, that I'm the Chairman and CEO of my company. I really work-hard to maintain the cleanliness of my company but that Wena Kim started to make a story about us. That is related also to my famous- twin.

Back to that famous twitter account news who is really spying on my stock and also making a big rumors about me. I wanted to sue them really hard but I don't have enough money to take them down easily. That's why I'm finding some wealthiest company who could partnership on me and I'm really happy that I found Manoban's Industry and Miss Manoban really agreed to our proposal that quickly.

I don't know why but I really like her..as a open-minded Chairman and CEO of her company. While, I was thinking the same thing over and over again. I didn't know that I was still in my office and it was now 4:55pm in the Afternoon. And, I'm really doomed because I told to Miss Manoban that I'm heading to her office in 5pm.

I started to fix myself and I turn off the A/C. I get my bag and my car keys.

While I'm heading to my car, I started to think about that embarassed and stupid thing that I made to Miss Manoban. I really hug at her and puke at her blouse and that's the most stupidiest and embarassing thing I've ever made to my life.

Now the cars started to pile up because of the heavy traffic. I just look at my watch and it's now 5:15pm. Damn it.

I started to check my phone and find Minnie's contact number.

I click her contact details and started to call.

It rungs and she immediately answer.

"Good afternoon, Miss Kim" Minnie said.

"Good afternoon, Is your boss is still around?" I asked.

"Yes, she's waiting at you. Please hurry up Miss Kim if you don't want to get punished" Minnie said and that makes me confused.

"For what for she wanted to get punished at me?" I asked with a confusion tone.

The traffic light started to go sign and I almost there to escape this heavy traffic in this part of the street.

"Miss Manoban doesn't want a late clients to go at her room.. I mean, office. Miss Kim" Minnie explained.

"Okay. I'll be right there in 5 minutes" I said.

"You better hurry Miss Kim" Minnie said.

I started to hung up and I just concentrate my drive going to their office.

After few more turns. I just finally arrived at her company and their building is really high and I estimated that it has 10th floor on it. Compare on my building it has only 7th floor.

I drive myself going to their parking lot. I stopped by at the security guard who waved at me.

I just slide down my window side and he immediately greeted at me.

"Miss Kim right?" The security guard asked.

"Yes"

"Enjoy staying on Manoban's Industry" The security guard said as he showed his playful smirk.

I just nodded and I started to click up at my window side.

I immediately parked down my car and I started to get outside on my car.

I get my bag and I started to check on my phone.

But then suddenly Minnie called. I answer immediately.

"Hello?"

"Where are you Miss Kim?" Minnie asked.

"I'm now at the parking lot. Which floor is Miss Manoban's office?"

"10th floor, Miss Kim. I will fetch you at the elevator" Minnie said.

"Okay, adios" I said as I hunged up.

I started to walk like a fashionista and heading to elevator.

I'd enter to the elevator and I clicked the 10th floor button.

PG, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9...

Then it was 10th floor once the door was open it was Minnie who worriedly smile at me.

"Good afternoon Miss Kim! Let me usher to you at Miss Manoban room" Minnie said.

I started to step down on this big floor and it was really spacious.

Minnie and I started to heading in to Miss Lisa's room. And, I could sense this room is to many secrets.

We arrived at the big glass door and Minnie started to push the door. Then it was reveal that is listening to some y music.

Lisa was shocked and she immediately paused the song and she started to stood up.

"Uhm, Miss Kim. Good afternoon and welcome to my room. Minnie, why didn't you knock?" Lisa said as she glared to Minnie.

"You told me that if Miss Kim is your visitor.." Lisa cutted Minnie's word.

"Okay..okay..I get it! Minnie please leave my room" Lisa said.

"Yes boss" Minnie said as she furrowed her brows.

Minnie leave the room and that is the both of us stare each other.

"So, shall we begin to your signing of contract?" Lisa asked.

"Of course" I said.

"So, this is our business contract.." Lisa said as she presented the business contract with a sign pen.

While, I was signing the contract. Lisa started to talk about something else.

"I could see that you need some financial help like very badly?" Lisa asked.

"What do you mean?" As I finish signing the contract.

"I could literally saw your business stocks is getting low and it almost gonna touch to the grave" Lisa said.

"And then?"

"My point is, this is just an exclusive contract Miss Kim, just for the business partners. I don't really offer to my previous business partners" Lisa said as she stood up and present the exclusive contract.

I started to get the exclusive contract and started to read it.

Exclusive Contract
for Kim's Corporation CEO

This contract is for Exclusive Contract made by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Manoban's Industry, Lisa Manoban.


---

My heart beat was really fast and I saw all the rules and wants of what she wants from me. I was really...disgusted but at the same time, my company need some money inorder to rise up to our list and especially, I need sue those malicious rumors to me and to my company.

While I'm reading the last numbers. Lisa started to kiss at my shoulders.

I started to flinch out. "Miss Manoban, business is only a business no more l-" I said as she started to tap my head.

"I know, business is a business and I, badly wanted you to sign this exclusive contract just for sake that I want to prove my family that I could find a perfect woman to married" Lisa said.

"And why me? Do you think that I could really easy agreed to this contract?" I said.

"I know, It's not easy! But all I say that you should take your time" Lisa said as she heading back to her sit.

"What if I should say no because I don't want my company to get dirty of this kind of things" I said.

"Well, I know it's a dirty game. But do you realized that both of our company stocks would really rise up once you sign the exclusive contract and we could be easily rich from what we should do together. I know that your company badly wanted some money" Lisa said.

"So aren't you looking for real love Miss Manoban? and you just only want money?" I asked.

"No, I just do this just for sake before my grandfather dies he would see me that I could marry to the most successful CEO of mine and your really the perfect match of mine" Lisa explained.

"Oh come on, you just freaking lied to your grandfather" I said.

"Please? just for sake that my grandfather would be happy? I could really buy you anything and I could send money on what you want. Once, you signed this contract" Lisa said as she showed her smile.

"Miss Lisa, look I have a family and.." Lisa cutted her words.

"Oh crap, I'm sorry. I didn't know that you have a husband! I'll withdraw this contract that so embarassing" Lisa said as she stood up and she would get the contract.

"I don't have a husband. But, keep in mind that I have a son" I said as I let go the contract.

"Oh, I'm really very sorry Miss Kim" Lisa said as she started to bowed 90° degrees.

"So that's why, I don't really think. I could help you this exclusive contract" I said.

"It's okay...but uhm..I know it's impossible but if you change your mind that you wanted to sign this exclusive contract..I'll give you a month" Lisa said.

"I don't really think, I could sign this Miss Manoban. I'm sorry" I said.

"It's okay" Lisa said as she show her frown face and she place the exclusive contract on her cabinet.

"But anyways, Congratulations that you signed to our partnership contract for 2 years. Let's enjoy together services!" Lisa added as she offer an handshake.

"Thank you Miss Manoban. Yes, I agreed. Let's enjoy together services" Jennie gladly accept the handshake of Lisa.

Lisa holds Jennie hand and she started to kiss on Jennie mask.

"I think your really pretty without your mask" Lisa said.

"I don't think so" Jennie said as she blushed.

"So, I think it's a goodbye, Miss Kim?" Lisa asked.

"Yes Miss Manoban. I should get going" Jennie said.

Lisa started to open the doors for Jennie. Both of them started to go at the hallway.

"Well, Miss Kim. I really think that if you need a instant finnancial help you could call at my number" Lisa said.

"I will, Miss Manoban" I said.

Lisa started to click the down button at the elevator.

The door was now open and I started heading inside of the elevator.

"Goodbye Miss Kim. Have a good friday night. See you" Lisa said.

"Goodbye Miss Manoban. Likewise" I said as the door shuts. I started to press the PG floor.

//

Lisa

It was really hard to find a perfect partner to find at my grandfather's wish.

I started to go at my room and I get my whiskey and I pour down a shot of whiskey.

I just turn on some y music from what I played before while I was waiting on Miss Jennie "y" Kim.

I was really turn on about her. From what her body is so ing y. It makes me turn on really bad and be a bad Manoban that I used to be. But instead, I want to control my hormones because I'm now a CEO who is well known as wealthiest CEO in the whole world. I really stop being a Bad Manoban from what I do always.

I just do a calm way from what I did to Miss Jennie earlier. I bet that Minnie told her some weird stuff that "Miss Manoban will punish you" something like that. I just really told her that don't be a to Miss Jennie because I know she would really turn off at me.

I know Jennie Kim for the long time. She was like a famous CEO in the whole asia.

She was well-known by wearing a mask during public.

I don't know why but I really find y about her. It wanted me to explore some things about her. Then, I didn't expect that she had now a son. Damn, I thought she's single and I'm willing to pay anything at her. Because she's really the best match for my grandfather's wish.

How I wish she would agree to my contract.