What to Do

The Girl Behind the Mask

Lisa

After Namjoon bid his goodbye. I just realized that why is Jennie here in this park sleeping alone? Good thing that Namjoon saw her sleeping and I don't know how Namjoon knows me but he's a good man! He saw Jennie without touching her. So I felt relief about that. I started to waking Jennie up.

"Jennie...Jennie?" I said as a shaking her shoulders. But still has no response.

"Maybe she's deep asleep..."

I carried Jennie with a bridal style going to my car. We arrived at my car and I put Jennie on the shotgun seat and put her seatbelt on. I was to hop in but someone called me. Then I answer the call.

--

"Hello?" Lisa said.

"Lisa? Did you find Jennie? Your son is really worried to both of you!" Jisoo said.

"I found her and it's weird that she was sleeping on the bench park near on the river.." Lisa said as she enter the car.

"What the? What in the world that Jendeukie thinks!" Jisoo said as she scratch her head.

"I don't know but good thing the man named Namjoon. He saw her sleeping maybe he was spacing out or something" Lisa said as she starts the engine.

"Well good for that man! He's a good samaritan! Anyways bring something food to your son, he did a great job on his exam!" Jisoo explained.

"Okay, I'll buy him some bucket of chicken!" Lisa said.

"Yes! Thank you Lisa!" Jisoo said.

"Not for you dummy!" Lisa said.

"Your road" Jisoo said.

"Hahaha, just kidding! Anyways, I'll hanging up this call" Lisa said.

"Okay take care!" Jisoo said.

"I will" Lisa said as she hung up the phone.

--

As Lisa heading to the drive thru at KFC. Jennie was awaked!

"Ohh ! Where the fck am I?" Jennie said as she flinched and she saw Lisa!

"Baby? What..what? Are you the one who kidnapped me?" Jennie added as she confused.

"WHAT?" Lisa said as she drive at the sides and stomp the brake wheel.

"What the freak are you talking about? Who kidnapped you?" Lisa said as she was clenched her jaws.

"It was not you?" Jennie said as she shed an tear.

"No-uh, I won't do that to you my princess. I was looking for you for almost 4 hours!" Lisa said.

"!" Jennie said as she messing her hair.

"What happened Jennie? Could you tell me why?" Lisa asked as she tapped Jennie shoulder.

Jennie started to cry and Lisa is all on confused right now.

"Baby! What happened?" Lisa asked.

"We need to move our son at my Aunt at the Cali! They really are coming for us!" Jennie said.

"What..?" Lisa said as hanging.

"Baby! You need to cooperate please...Seulgi is really coming on her evil plans for us!" Jennie said.

"Seulgi? She showed up on you? She's here still on the New Zealand?" Lisa asked as she clenched her fist.

"The story is that I was kidnapped when I was running away because you forgot the important thing so after a few kilometer. Someone grabbed my hand and he automatically cover my mouth a hankerchief with an extreme scent that makes you passed out. Then I waked up with a messy place that the guy with a mask is heading up on me to say that evil btch is now calling on the skype so we talking some stuffs.. and.." Jennie said as she paused her words because she can't handle the pain after what Seulgi said to her.

"And what the evil btch said at you?" Lisa said as she unbuckled her seatbelt and she comfort Jennie.

"She..she..will kidnapped our son and we won't ever see him again so that's why we need to moved him quickly on the Cali without knowing someone on her team..and there is.." Jennie said as she sob really hard.

"There is what? Let it out bee..." Lisa said as she control her anger towards to Seulgi.

"It's to painful to say it boo! Maybe some other time. I couldn't handle the stress emotion that she said" Jennie said as she wiped her tears.

"Okay, I understand! But we should tell our son about it! I know it really hurts to both of us that he should live independent" Lisa said.

"But it's all the best for him boo, I wouldn't want to hurt our son like that!" Jennie said.

"Yeah, I agreed. So shall we heading to KFC?" Lisa asked.

"What shall we do there?" Jennie asked.

"We will be drive thru because our son do something good on his exam! Of course, the important is because we are both hungry!" Lisa said,

"That's why my tummy is growling" Jennie said.

"So are you good?" Lisa asked as she buckled her seatbelt.

"uhhh..nu-uh" Jennie said as she teased Lisa.

"So what should I do to make you good" Lisa asked.

"Nothing! Come on let's drive going to the KFC!" Jennie said.

"Okay" Lisa said as she starts to drived.

---

Lisa and Jennie are now arrived back at the Park's Condominium with a load of KFC food. As they heading to the elevator, Lisa kissed Jennie head as a sign that she'll be on her side always. Jennie give a small smile.

As they arrived at there room. Jennie knocked the door and Rosé open the door.

"Chipmunk! What the freak are you doing here?" Lisa said as she furrowed her brows.

"Uhmm, am I not invited on your little celebration?" Rosé said as she glared to Lisa.

"No!" Lisa said with a crack tone.

"Fine, guess I'm not invited!" Rosé said as she leave the door.

"Hey Rosé, Don't be like that of course your invited!" Jennie said as she grabbed Rose arms.

"Well your girlfriend is rude at me! I'm upset!" Rosé said.

"Aish! Chipmunk is so soft right now! I'm just kidding! Hmm maybe your in your period? Why you so soft?" Lisa said as she teased Rosé.

"Yah! Lisa! You jerk. hmmm why you guessed right lol!" Rose said.

"YAHH! Get your here!" Jisoo said as she shouted.

Jennie, Lisa and Rosé heading inside and they saw that Jisoo and Ryan are studying something.

"Jisoo-yah! Impressive you teach your nephew some lessons!" Jennie said.

"Ahh Jennie! Don't believe on her actions! Both of them are trollers!" Rosé said as she rolled her eyes.

"Me and Auntie Jisoo are reading some books!" Ryan said.

"Wow! That's good baby!" Lisa said as she put the food on the dining table.

Ryan and Jisoo now glances at the food.

"Pssssst, Aren't you continue on your study lesson?" Rosé said with a serious tone.

"Baby! hehehe! Calm down, we are continue to study our lesson right Ryan?" Jisoo said as she winked on Ryan.

"Aren't Jisoo is still courting on Rosé? Why she's calling her baby?" Jennie asked.

"You know the baby is the moves" Lisa said as she winked to Jennie.

"Shut up you Manoban! Anyways let's eat our dinner!" Jennie said as she invited her guest to eat.

"FINALLY! We are gonna eat some chicken!" Jisoo said as she felt relieved.

"Not you Jisoo! You'll be eating some mash potato only!" Lisa said as she teasing on Jisoo.

"Yah Limario! I will kill your come here!" Jisoo said as she running going to Lisa.

"If you want to kill me then no chicken for you!" Lisa said.

"Fine... whatever" Jisoo said as she sign her defeat.

Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa, Rosé and Ryan are now gather up on the dining table to eat there dinner. They were thankful that there having a delicious dinner.

Someone called on Lisa's phone. Lisa immediately put down her plate and answered the phone....

--

"Lisa?" Mr. Manoban said.

"Dad! Yes there is anything wrong?" Lisa asked.

"I won't support your relationship with Jennie anymore.." Mr. Manoban said.

"What? Why all the sudden Dad?" Lisa said with a mad tone. Jennie, Ryan, Rose and Jisoo made a flinch on Lisa tone.

"Lisa listen this is for our business and for your future too" Mr. Manoban said.