Mommy?

The Girl Behind the Mask

Saturday

Rosé

Me and Lisa was strolling in the mall. In the middle of the crowd we are watching some interesting stuff that happens.

When we saw a child who is finding her mother like he is lost. I approached the child and Lisa is with me. I tap the child's back and said

"Hello there dear? Are you lose?" I said and he turned around at me.. He looks like the mixture of Jennie and Lisa! That's weird, Oh my god don't tell me that is Jennie's child? I thought.

He looks me directly on the eyes and he break our eye contact then he saw Lisa.

"Are you my other mommy?" the child ask.

"Huh? Me? You got the wrong mommy kid! I'm not your mommy. What's your name? *taps his head*" Lisa said.

"I'm Ryan! You look like my other mommy!" Ryan said.

Someone called his name "Ryan there you are!" the caretaker said.

"Oooh? Your Miss Lisa and Miss Rosé right?" the caretaker added.

"Hello there Miss Jade! Glad you still know us!" Rosé said.

"Huh? I'm confused how'd you know our names?" Lisa said.

Oh Lisa, I don't know if you knew what tragic happened in the past. Maybe Auntie and Uncle didn't tell you huh? You are totally confused of what happened and I confused that you and Jennie had a child!. I thought.

"Yes we'd know both of you! Btw wegotta go. Boss is waiting on us. Thank you for accompany Ryan" Jade said.

"Oh okay! Take care" Lisa said.

"Bye mommy! Hope to see you again" Ryan said.

Lisa is totally confused but blushing for what happening in this situation.

"Aish Ryan, Don't be like that" Jade said.

"Bye Ryan and Miss Jade. Take care!" I said.

They nodded and Ryan was smiling over to Lisa and wave him a goodbye at her.

"I'm confused Rosie? Why Ryan said to me that I'm her mommy?" Lisa said.

Oh my god this is torture should I tell her or not? I am not sure if it's confirmed that it was their child? AHHHHH oh my god someone help me this awkward situation. My thoughts.

"Uhm.. maybe he thinks that your a mommy? hehe? You look like a mommy on your outfit today" I said.

"Your weird Rose. Do I look like a mommy to him?" Lisa said.

"Yes??? Maybe?" I said nervously.

"Eh?? He had an actual mommy and now he is my other mommy? Hmmmm. Lol, He looks like me. I don't know what I'm saying" Lisa said.

Now I'm confused what she's saying about me.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"I don't know Rosie. But I had a dream and it keeps in my memories that I'm inlove with the girl? and I got her pregnant, Uhm lol it's impossible right? then that's all I remembered" Lisa said.

I choked my own saliva of what I heard "Ergh? What are you saying Lisa?" I said.

"Your his other mommy if it's possible?" I added.

"I don't know Rosé, I don't know if it was my dream or my memories? I don't remember anything!" Lisa said.

"So you knew that you had an comatose?" I said.

"Yeah, my parents told me but they didn't told me about the past. Well recently after I met the girl with mask? She appeared on my dreams and my old memories. She's way to familiar at my memories" Lisa said.

As I heard that Lisa has now dreamt to Jennie. This is now a good way to start off? I don't know Jennie what happened to her, she doesn't communicate at me after she knows that Lisa has comatose back in the days. I bit my lip if then I thought myself if what should I do? Should I tell her the truth about her past?

"Lisa? I had something to tell you!" I said

"Uhm what is it?" Lisa said.

"You and-" someone called at my phone and it was Auntie (Lisa's mom).

"I had to take this call" I said.

"Go on, I'll be waiting" Lisa said. I was go to the corner and answer the call.

Rosé: Hello Auntie Sora?

Sora: Hello there Rosé! How's Lisa there?

Rose: She is fine Auntie. Uhm should I ask you for a moment?

Sora: What is it dear?

Rose: Does Lisa know what happened to Jennie and her?

Sora: Uhm yeah about that, We didn't tell her relationship past. We were actually cut the communication by his Dad between Jennie and Lisa after she had ancomatose when she got back on Thailand.

Rose: What? Why Auntie?

Sora: Look Rosie, I don't want you to feel that were a rebel on their relationship. But before Lisa arrived at the Thailand we got receive an call to Mr Kim the Father of Jennie that she was actually pregnant and he said that Lisa was the one who make Jennie pregnant. He was so very frustrated about what happened to both of them especially to Jennie that she was pregnant he decided to cut off the communication between them.

//Flashback//

After Lisa arrived at the Suvarnabhumi Airport. Both Lisa parents were waiting at their daughter. They finally saw each other.

Lisa quickly heading at them and do a welcome hug. They got in at there car and start to drive.

"Mom and Dad? Btw, why you look sad. Are you not happy that I arrived for a short vacation. To celebrate mom's birthday?" Lisa said.

"Sweetie, Uhm I hope you'll not mad, but Jennie's father wants to cut the communication between both of you and Jennie" Sora said.

"Wait why? What happened? Is Jennie okay? or what did I do?" Lisa said.

"I know it's pretty shocking but Jennie was pregnant!" Sora said.

"Wait! what? Jennie is pregnant?" Lisa said.

"Yes sweetie" Sora said.

"Oh , The science project of the scientist was success!" Lisa said.

"Could you tell us sweetie what happened?" Sora said.

"Actually our school mad scientist professor was inviting us to participate on her secret project that she'll do how the girl will pregnant without making out to the opposite gender. Like she knows that me and Jennie are couple in the school. But she said to us if it would success it would be a huge achievement in her life and also she'll be paying on us. So we conduct her special secret project between of us only at her own lab. So after that long process. She check all of our body something thingy, she conclude that Jennie is the best to conduct to make her preggy and I'm the one who'll make an DNA onto the child. Then after the long process it was completed she said we had to wait 3 months after if her project would be success. We will know if Jennie is pregnant and now after I heard now that Jennie is success so her plan was worked after her one try" Lisa said.

Lisa parents was shocked about the situation. Sora then massaged her temple and do a "O" mouth shapped. Lisa father was disappointed with a mix of surprised.

"Lisa. I'm disappointed about it but at the same time I'm worried about your relationship to you and Jennie after the scene that Jennie is pregnant?" Lisa's father says.

"Mom and Dad, I'm so sorry that me and Jennie didn't tell you about this! So I'm really sorry" Lisa sincerly said.

"It's okay sweetie! So how you now and Jennie?" Sora said.

"I don't know about that mom. I can't think really well!" Lisa said.

>>Fast forward going to the comatose scene>>

Lisa now dressed a hoodie and wearing a sunglass going at the night streets. She feels depressed and desperate how she could communicate to Jennie. While she's listening to her jams on her phone. She was then crossing the road and she watch her wallpaper that it was Jennie selca. She looks on the side she saw a bright light and she then clossing her eyes and wait to hit her. *BBOOOMM* The fast car hit her.

//END OF FLASHBACK//

Rosé: Oh I get it now Auntie! It was so sad that Lisa was hit on the car.

Sora: I know dear, Does Lisa thinks that she recalls her past?

Rosé: Yes Auntie she told me that she dream't the unfamiliar girl and I think that it was Jennie! I know my bestfriend that she only loved Jennie!

Sora: That's right dear.

Rosé: Should I ask you a permission Auntie? That I could tell her past relationship between Jennie?

Sora: It's up to you Dear! You should tell her. Btw I need to hang up dear. Take care yourself and also say regards to Lisa okay?

Rosé: Okay Auntie thank you for telling me! Take care also to you. Bye.

Sora: Bye sweetie. *ends call*