First Day of School

The Girl Behind the Mask

1 month later

Lisa

Now this is the day I should go to the school. Meet some friends or not. I'm so nervous but at the same time excited. I was done eating my daily breakfast routine.

Now I'm waiting for Roséto knock at my door. We had a friendship agreement, That she's the one who will drives going to school and back to the condo. To be honest I insisted at first but she said to me that it's okay for her, So I accepted it. Roséis so very nice and friendly at me.

I brushed my teeth, then timing someone knock at my door, I gargled and spit the water. I get my backpack and open the door and it was Rosé.

"Hello there Lisa! Ready to go?" Rosé  said. I nodded and give a thumbs up. I get out the room and closed the door.

Two of us walking in the hallway and talk something facts about the school. As soon we arrived at the elevator I clicked the "G" button.

After seconds later, we arrived at the ground floor and we greeted the Park's Family.

"Hello kiddos. Have a nice first day of school. Especially to you Lisa!" Uncle said.

"Rosie please take a good care to Lisa okay? Have fun on your first day of school" Aunt Sarah said.

"I will mom" Rosé said.

"Of course Auntie and Uncle! We will" I said.

So they nodded at me and Rose kissed the cheeks to her beloved parents. Then we waved our goodbyes. We're heading out of the condo and Rosé clicks her car keys and it beeps. Both of us get inside, buckled are seatbelt and Rosé starts to drive.

//

15 minutes later

As we arrived at the school. Rosé started to park her car in the safe spot. Now both of us heading out in the car. We started to wear our school ID. After that we started to get to enter in the school. I saw many students. And this is it Lisa. First day of school! New friends, new enemies, new crushes, new teachers and new girlfriend. Just kidding about the new girlfriend. 

"Lisa your room is right beside on the Photography room!" Rosé said.

"Thank you Rosé! Good luck on your whole day activities" I said as I huggedRosé. 

"Same to you Lisa! I hope you could make new friends!" Rosé said.

"I'll try" I said.

We bid our goodbyes and now I started to go at the building and I just realized that this building from what I stand right now. Is a "Arts Building". So all of this course related to arts are in the same building. 

Now I started to go upstairs. 

I arrived at the 3rd floor. Guess what? That this floor is full of silence. I don't know why! 

I walk past in the Photography room and there's my room P-1A which that is my room for the whole school year.

As I enter, my classmate started to look at me.

I just didn't mind them and started to sat down on the left corner.

As I sat down, I observed our whole classroom. Based on my observation, my classmate seems to be cool and they aren't too noisy.

As the teacher heading inside on our classroom.

"Good morning class! I'm gonna introduce myself. My name is Mino Song. And, I'll be your photography teacher and also your adviser in this section" Mino said.

"Good morning sir!" All of us synced in.

"Now everyone, could you introduce yourself in front of our class? Starting from you (the girl who is in front of his position)" Mino said.

The girl stood up and she's look in front of the whole class. "I'm Seungwhan Son! But my english name is Wendy! Nice to meet you" Wendy said.

"Now Miss Wendy. Please point out if who you wanted next to introduce himself or herself in front of our class" Mino said.

Wendy pointed out on my direction.

"Now Miss, please introduce yourself" Mino said as he told me.

I stand up and everyone is looking at me.

"I'm Lalisa Manoban. But in short you can call me Lisa. Nice to meet you all" I said.

"Miss Lisa, you know the rules. Who you wanted next?" Mino said.

I started to point out the boy who seated near in the window.

"Now Mister please introduce yourself" Mino said.

The boy started to stood up.

"I'm Jinyoung Park. Nice to meet you all!" Jinyoung said.

The introduction of ourselves still going on. And I started to memorize all of their names.

Wendy, Jinyoung, Bambam, Yeri, Dara, Chan, Joy and many others. They are many of them but this people I mention are foreigner or should I say an Asian students just like me because of their name.

Now I started to smile like an idiot because I thought I was the one who is Asian student.

//

Lunch Break

Now everyone is fixing their things. Then Wendy started to pat at my bag.

"Hello Lisa, I'm Wendy by the way. Nice to meet you *offers a handshake*" Wendy said.

"Hi Wendy, *accepts the handshake* Nice to meet you too" I said as I smiled.

"Maybe we should create our group like as only a Asian students? What can you say?" Wendy said.

"I'm good with that!" I said.

"Cool! I should go, I'll meet and greet our other asian clasmmate. See ya later" Wendy said.

"Sure Wendy!" I said as I get my purse.

Wendy is such a friendly person. She wanted to create our group for only Asian students. I like it.

I have also a fellow Thailander too, his name is Bambam. I like him and wanted to make friends with him.

Now all of our classmate started to go down the stairs including me.

I saw Bambam is right in beside at me.

"Hello Bambam" I said as I smiled.

"Oh hello there Lisa, my fellow Thailander" he said as he offer a high five.

I accept his high five and both of us smile like an idiot.

"Where are you from in Thailand?" I asked.

"Bangkok, Thailand and you?" he said.

"Same as you! Damn, where in the same place but why we didn't meet up?" I said.

"I know right but where do you school in your highschool in Thailand?" he asked.

"Harrow International School and you?" I said as we arrived at the ground floor.

"Garden International School. Damn, that's why we didn't meet each other. We are in different school haha" he said.

"Yeah, I agreed. Did Wendy come to you and.." Bambam cutted my words.

"She wanted to create a Asian group as for only our classroom?" Bambam said.

"Exactly" I said.

"I'm okay with that. I bet, we could met our other asian classmates" Bambam said.

"I agreed" I said as we now arrived at the canteen.

Me and Bambam started to talk some things that we can relate each other.

After we bought our lunch. Both of us started to sit down in the same table and we started to eat our lunch.

//

4 hours later

Now, that's the wrap for this 1st day of school. I'm gladly that I found a friend.

As I waited outside of our school. I started to text Rosé that where is she.

As soon I send, someone patted my back. And it was her.

"So how's your 1st day of school Lisa?" Rosé asked.

"It was good Rosé. I found my fellow Thailander and also I have some fellow asian classmates" I said.

"Gladly to hear that Lisa" she said as she side hug me.

"And how about you Rosé?" I asked.

"Guess what?" she asked.

"What?" I said.

"Miss J.K is our classmate" she said.

"What really? How is she?" I asked.

"It was fine. Although, she's too cold. But it was fine" she said as she click her car keys.

"She's really a cold person?" I said.

"Yeah, I really don't know why. She isn't really that cold person" she said as she enter the car.

I enter also to the car.

"So you met her already?" I asked.

"Secret" she said as she giggled.

"Fine..." I said as I'm disappointed.

Both of us heading to the condominium. And we jammed some of Rosé music. Both of us are having the same taste kind of music. Are we soulmate or what?