Explanation & Announcement

The Girl Behind the Mask

[washmesomekpop]: So you are wondering why Junie Kim is alive? I'll explain to you everything about what happened to my whole book. 

So...Wena Kim (the character in my story) is the author on the chapter: The girl with the mask going to Ending. 

In the part of the chapter "First Warning-What to do" (You could read those chapter back again, before you read this explanation) 

I just linked out the story or Wena Kim was giving a teaser to her readers that Jennie Kim (Junie Kim in the real story) was kidnapped by one of the part time member of Kang's Company and a full agent in Kim's Company which his name in the story Kim Namjoon. 

But in the end, Kim Namjoon was the one who help her out getting back to the safe place because he doesn't want her boss to get hurt by the most loyal and trusted agent. 

So that's the reason why Jennie Kim was alive in Wena's Kim story but when it comes to Junie Kim the 'actual story'. She was alive because 'Kim Namjoon' character was one of the represented agent in Double K's Company. So basically, he save Junie's Kim life because he was the closest friend of Wena Kim. 

The man who save Junie Kim was the one who took care of her going to the safe place which he originally lives in Jeollanam-do province. That's where Junie Kim hide until Lalisa Manoban who is a wealthy CEO who could rule anything from what she wants saved her and her fiancee. 

The man or one of the agents of C.I.A team addresses Lisa to follow and help Kim's Corporation team to boost up and let the war be over. 

So, Lisa maybe easily agreed. 

[Question]: Why Lisa easily agreed? 

Simple, Wena Kim and one of the agents of C.I.A did study the personality and traits of Lalisa Manoban. They keep spying on her actions and most especially that Wena knows that Lisa was her biggest fan. Both of his friend decided to make a book which called "The girl with a mask". It links up to the Kim's life and their love story, 

That's how the agent of C.I.A said to Lisa about the plot of the story was mostly real. 

[Question]: What is C.I.A means? 

Cyber Investigation Agency. Well, this is only fictitious! But the CIA is the most well-known agency in the whole world but their clients were mostly the wealthiest person ever in the whole world. 

Although, that CIA is a expensive agency but they could locate and investigate what their clients want easily. 

[Question]: Why is it that Wena Kim puts the note that Junie Kim died?

It's because that Wena Kim was only protecting her lover and also to her closest friend. Seulgi assigned the friend of Wena to kill her. But Seulgi didn't know that one of her assigning agent was connected to Wena Kim side. The friend of Wena did show in front of Seulgi's eye that she killed Junie Kim. But actually the gun that he use has a live speaker on it that once it shoot out. You heard that it was a real gun shot and also it was also part of the drama part which Junie Kim did participate on it. 

So Wena Kim, just pretend that Junie Kim was dead but actually it was part only of their drama. That's why the company of Junie Kim didn't tell anything because they know that it was a serious war

-- 

Fun fact: 

` The part when Lisa was married to Jungkook was actually the real story to the parents of Junie and Jennie Kim. But Wena just twist up the story that they already divore or something but in the reality it wasn't. That part was just only made up when they divorced, just for sake that readers won't be frustrated. 

` Wena Kim is symbolized of one of my username which is WashmesomeKpop and also that the part of the story which the twitter account which is @.WenaMSKim which is WashMeSomeKpop. 

` The part when their is 2 matured scene. I probbably took time of it because I really don't know how to make it. So sorry for that! I'm not really that type of writer who write those matured scene clearly.

` Ryan Kim in Wena's Kim story was only a extra character in her story which she inspired on her nephew. The scientist explanation part it was only her imagination

...

ANNOUNCEMENT: 

It's officially done. This book is now done! Now, it's time for me to create another book which isn't Jenlisa. 

Take note that, this account is not only for Jenlisa content but it's an blackpink ship content's only! Well..my checklist is done that I finish Jenlisa..now, I should really focus to this ship who wanted to snatch my superior ship. Which is the crackhead ship or Lisoo. Maybe I would make it whole Lisoo content or maybe hmmm... Lol, I don't know! 

Well the plot of my story is really different in the previous one. I hope you could look forward in it! 

If I ever publish my new book. I will let you know in the another part of this chapter. 

Thank you so much for the time to read this hmmm... I don't know? Bonus chapter? Lol!

~washmesomekpop