-36-

The Girl Behind the Mask

Lisa

"I love you and I miss you so much" Jennie said while she's crying at my back.

"I love you too Jen" as I kissed her forehead.

She keeps really crying like a baby and I pulled away the hugged and wiped her tears.

"Hey, stop crying Jen"

"I really missed you so much Lis, It's been 4 years the last time we met and we fight though" Jennie said as she hugged me again.

I didn't say anything..

"I really missed your scent, your touches and everything. I really missed you so much Lisa!" Jennie added as she do an aegyo crying voice.

"Could you tell me what happened to us? I didn't remember anything before we seperated! I only knew our sweet memories in the past and also our son Ryan"

"So you'd remember me and Ryan?" she asked.

"Yes, of course. I remember the both of you before I passed out on my accident"

"You still really love us despite you had a husband?" she asked.

"Yes Jen, I'd still love you even I have a husband. It's hurt my feelings that I leave you for a stupid reason. I regret that I didn't fight back on our relationship. I'm really that coward"

"You better said that your a coward!!" she said.

I wanted to say but I'm lost for what I wanted to say.

"I'm sorry if I said to you that. But Lis, It's all about the past" she said to me as she pulled away the hug and stared at me.

"We should start off again our relationship again and we could build a family here after we take down the Kang's!" she said as she touch my arms.

I was goosebumps the way she touch at me. I haven't yet to say because I'm lost.

Could someone help me again?

I decided to tuck her hair behind her ear.

"Yeah Jen, we could started off again but..."

I stood up and heading out on her room.

"Lisa, where you go.." Jennie said as she was super confused of what should I do.

Hehe, I just wanted to be dramatic person. I have some chances if I do this right ;)

I didn't listen and I'm heading to her big glass window. I just leaned on her window.

"Lisa..what's wrong?" she asked as she pulled my arms.

"I don't know Jen, If we could start over again" Hehe but seriously, I wanted to start over this love story again it's just I want this chance to rise ;)

"Huh? Why? Aren't you happy that we are now here. Talking each other that nothing happened?" she said.

"Ehhh.."

"So aren't you happy Manoban?" she asked as she had now a serious tone.

I didn't look up to her but instead I was leaning back again to the big glass window. Then I started to bit my lip and gain my strength to do some chances because Lalisa Manoban will be Lalisa Manoban ;)

"Lisa, what happened to you rig-" I didn't finished her sentence I started to smash her lips and cupped her cheeks.

Damn, I really missed her lips so much. I started to enter my tongue on hers because I'm really that fast btch what the ? But she started to enter her tongue on mine too. So it's a battle between of us.

Then now I bit her lower lip and then she pushed me to her table. Ohemgee is this really happening?

I started to carry her on top of the table. Then she put her index finger into my lips.

"Not now Manoban! We are here at the office. There some chances that my employees might see us"

'kay. That's the case my plan didn't work what an unlucky day.

I put her back down on the table and I fix myself. Eh, I'm frustrated af, I don't know what should I do to anymore.

"Lisa. I'm sorry but not right now okay?" she said.

I just weakly nodded on her.

She saw that someone would come to her office because the elevator was sign that there someone would come to her office.

Jennie quickly go to her bedroom. I don't know what happened to her. Then she shouted at me "Lisa fix yourself and sit down at the sofa. Okay?"

"Okay hun"

I sat down on the sofa and now the elevator open. It was some old man who looks familiar to me.

"Lisa? Your back!" the old man said.

"Good day sir" I bowed on him.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Jin Kim. The father of Jennie. You could call me Uncle Jin? Do you remember my girl?" Uncle Jin said.

When I heard "Uncle Jin". I suddenly remember that Uncle Jin is my one only second father hehe.

"Oh yes Uncle Jin. I remember you now! Nice to meet you!"

"Yeah, nice to meet you too. Is Jennie around?" Uncle Jin asked.

"Yes uncle she was on her bedroom. You should take a sit for a while"

"Thank you my dear!" Uncle Jin said as he sat on the sofa.

I just nodded and sit down on the sofa too.

"Lisa, how are you now?" Uncle Jin asked.

"I'm fine uncle, My life is full of mystery still after I got an accident!"

"Yeah, I'm so sorry that you got a another accident! That was a tragic" Uncle Jin said.

"Huh? So this isn't my first accident Uncle?"

"No. This is your 2nd accident because on your first accident you got hit by the high speed car back on your hometown then you got an comatose and now you got accident and got an amnesia. How'd you really survive that Lisa?" Uncle Jin explained.

"Oh my gosh. That is bad for me. I don't know Uncle. Maybe I'm a cat. I had 9 lives hehe. I have 7 more to go" I just joked around with Uncle.

"Hahahaha. Your so funny my dear. Your the same Lisa as I know for the past years!" Uncle said.

"Hehe thanks uncle"

Jennie heading out on her room and she dressed an business attire and she's wearing a mask? Okay... yeah I remember that Jennie is wearing a mask.

"Hey dad. What's up?" Jennie said as she kissed her father cheeks.

"Glad you meet Lisa now! Any wedding plans?" Uncle said.

"Dad. Lisa got divorce recently and now she'll be marrying? Maybe we should take Lisa a rest on her status right now okay?" Jennie explained.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot hehe. It's just that my daughter will be happy again to my future daughter-in-law" Uncle said.

I just blushing really hard about what the Kim's said at me.

"So any plans now my daughter about how we take down the Kang's? Since Lisa is now here at our sides" Uncle asked.

"Wait a minute. You'll the one who take down the Kang's?"

"Oh Lisa, you didn't know about it that me and your ex-husband just have an deal" Jennie said with a sassy voice as I really have a goosebumps.

"Oh?"

"and what's the deal about it?" I added.

"If he can't handle anymore about the Kang's and they need help on us. All he need to is that he need to sign some annulment papers to the both of you because I really need you to come on our team and your the one who belongs on my authority" Jennie explained as she sit down on her chair.

My mouth keeps hanging that my girl Jennie is the one who make me and Jungkook seperated ways.. hmm that's selfish if I didn't know about the past but at the same it was good too because I really belong to Jennie's heart.

"Anyways Dad, we should spy on the Kang's for a while before we should start the plan" Jennie said.

"Okay sweetie. I understand that! That was a good plan" Uncle Jin said.

"For now, me and Lisa should be careful of what's happening because there would be the Kang's agent spying on us" Jennie said.

"Yeah. You should double up the team to someone spying or notified on you whenever you two go" Uncle Jin said.

"Yeah, I agree with that Dad!" Jennie said as she nodded.

"So anyways, That's all I need to go because I know that you two are having some deep conversation about something" Uncle Jin said as he stood up.

"Okay dad, Take care yourself okay?" Jennie said as she heading to Uncle.

"Of course sweetie and you Lisa take care now my daughter okay?" Uncle Jin said as he now heading to the elevator.

"Of course Uncle" I stood up and bow respectfully on him.

"What a respectful child. Why don't you married today you two?" Uncle Jin said as he grinned.

"Aish, Dad. I told you that we should take Lisa a rest on her status. We will think about that after we take down the Kang's" Jennie explained.

"Okay whatever you say sweetie. Anyways I should go!" Uncle Jin said.

Jennie kissed her father's cheeks and Uncle Jin now push the button as the elevator closed.

"You!" Jennie said as she had now a serious tone.

I flinched right away after Jennie said.

"Yes bee?"

"When you'll moving in to our room?" she asked.

"What we had an room?"

"Yes, It supposedly that me, you and Ryan are staying there but something wrong happened" she explained.

"Ahhh, okay...If when you want, I'll be moving in too"

"Hmmm, are you okay for tomorrow?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay with that! As long you want, I want it too"

"Okay boo! Right now where you should stay?" she asked.

"I'll be staying on my room near on Rosé room?"

"Ahh, okay..okay!" she said as she now removed her masked.

Now she's heading to her telephone she dialled some number. The I sat down.

---

Jennie

I just called some of my spying teams.

They picked up easily. Hah, That's the power of me. Just kidding.

"Good day boss" my agent said.

"Bobby! Could you spy all around the city if there something any suspicious. I have an important to go somewhere in the city"

"Of course boss" Bobby said.

I just hunged up the call. I'm really that boss btch lol.

I dialled my secretary number. The she picked up immediately.

"Yes ma'am?" my secretary asked.

"Joy, could you cancel all my meetings right now until this week! I have some important things to handle on"

I just look up on Lisa and she just playing on her hair while humming some song.

"Okay ma'am copy" Joy said.

"Good"

I hunged up the call. My secretary is a savage secretary that who is a secretary lol what the hell I'm saying. In short, I hate her but at the same time I need her because she's the best to communicate some of my needs easily.

"Lisa let's go somewhere in the city"

"Okay" she said with an aegyo voice.

I'm really that btch boss that I ain't wearing mask now. I just leave my mask on top of my table then I called on my announcer desk. He picked up.

"Yes ma'am?" he said.

"Tell all the employees or the whole building that no one dares to look at me because or else I'll be firing the hell of them, you had 60 seconds to announce it or else your fired too" I said with a serious tone

"Yes ma'am. I'll do it right now!" he said.

"Good"

I hunged up the call.