-28-

The Girl Behind the Mask

2 days after, Lisa is awake on her one month of Amnesia

"Ma'am, Miss Lisa is now awake" The man said on a phone call.

"Is she okay now?" The woman said with a cold tone.

"As far, that I know ma'am she's okay right now. Her parents, husband and their daughter is on the hospital!" The man said.

"If you see Mr. Jungkook! Tell him that I need to talk at him directly in this line! Understand? or else you'll be punished. Call me asap if you find him!" The woman said in at the line.

"Yes madam, I'll take note of that" The man said as he frightened.

"Good" The woman said as she hunged up.

"Boss is really scary as hell!" The man said as he waiting for his subject to show up.

---

30 minutes

Jungkook was now out at the hospital then the man get out on his car and he walks really fast going to Jungkook.

Jungkook noticed the man was getting near on him. He just tilted on his head and tries to backing up.

"Mr. Jungkook, my apologies could you come to somewhere near in the cafe? We had something to discuss!" The man said.

"And who are you? You'll said to me?" Jungkook said as he crossed his arm.

The man showed his official ID too Jungkook.. "Would you follow me so that my boss won't get angry with me!" he said.

"Who's your boss anyway?" Jungkook asked.

"Ms. J.K" The man said.

"Miss J.K? ! what does she want from me?" Jungkook said as he's eyes were wide open.

"Just follow me Mr. Jungkook, Miss J.K would want to talk to you about something important!" The man said.

"God damnit! I can't go where here! My daughter needs me!" Jungkook said.

"You could talk to you two in my car" The man said.

"Okay..Is this call may took to long?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know Mr. Jungkook! I'm just only here as a agent!" The man said as he lead the way going to the car.

"Okay, I understand!" Jungkook said as they arrived at the Agent's car.

"Just open the door Mr. Jungkook and stay there, I'll just call Miss J.K" The man said.

"Okay.." Jungkook said with a lower tone as he gets in at the car.

The man called J.K on the phone then she answered the phone.

"Madam, Mr. Jungkook is here!" The man said.

"Good! Give this line on him. I need to talked him something!" J.K said.

The man opened the door and said "Mr. Jungkook, Miss J.K is now on the line. I'll leave you two talking privately" as he offered his phone to Jungkook.

Jungkook received the phone and answered the phone, The door was closed and he spoked up first.

...

"Good day! Miss J.K?" Jungkook said as he gulped.

"Hmm..How's your life between your family. Is it complicated right?" J.K said.

"What do you want Miss J.K? I'm solving my in this kind of problem!" Jungkook said.

"Just answer the damn question Jungkook!" J.K said with a cold voice.

"I'm tired of the Kang's treatment on us. How can she do this to my wife" Jungkook said.

"Wife huh? You must enjoy your wife's company right?" J.K said as she clenched her fist.

"How could I enjoy it because she slept on the hospital for a damn month" Jungkook said.

"Do you realky ing complain to your wife. Aren't you worried you head?" J.K said with a bitter voice.

"Why are you like that Miss J.K? Are you like that because you missed your monkey boo huh?" Jungkook said as he raised his voice.

"Hmm, why would I missed her after all the times your the one part who ruined our relationship besides of the Kang's" J.K said.

"Don't give me a damn reason of that Miss J.K! For the record, Our parents was the one who wants it. Not us!" Jungkook said as he scratch his nape.

"Oh really Jeon Jungkook? Do you think I'm that dumb that I don't know a damn about those side things between of this marriage that you and Lisa? Don't fool me Jungkook, I know a damn thing of your secret " J.K said with a cold voice.

"..." Jungkook silenced.

"You didn't answer me! Your guilty right? HAHAHAHA, I just give you damn many years to accompany with Lisa and where is the protection that you gave to her? You just gave her a damn amnesia!! Wake up Jungkook! Do you listen to me?" J.K said.

"..." Jungkook remain silenced.

"Aren't you ashamed that you promised to Mr. Manoban that you should protect at her for any cost..Then where is it? Nothing right?" J.K sarcastic said.

"That's enough!" Jungkook finally said.

"I'm just here to wait your decision...Me and my father just waiting a damn right time to attacked with the Kang's if you just agreed with our agreement for the past year!" J.K said with cold voice.

"No, I don't want to give up! I'll find a damn ways to protect her" Jungkook said.

"Suit yourself Jungkook! I'll give you again for the next 48 hours before the Kang's would attacked you again! We really know what's their schedule!" J.K said.

"What if I changed my mind?" Jungkook said.

"Then fly here going to New Zealand we should talked about the agreement!" J.K said.

"Give me time to think about it, I'll discuss to my parents!" Jungkook said.

"Suit yourself, If you want to contact me? Just asked to Namjoon that agent just called you here. He'll give you my direct number" J.K said.

"Fine" Jungkook said.

"48 hours Jungkook. If you won't call here! Suit yourself for another surprise plan to the Kang's on your family! If you call, my team will be the one who'll handle this situation unless you agreed!" J.K said.

"Okay, just give me time" Jungkook said.

"Don't take it too long sweetie" J.K said with a deep cold voice.

"Hmm" Jungkook hummed with a response.

J.K hunged up the phone.

---

Jungkook open the door and he approach to Namjoon.

"Namjoon right? Your boss just tell me to gice her personal number to contact about something!" Jungkook said.

"Yes, here's her call card! That is her personal number" Namjoon said.

"Okay thanks!" Jungkook said.

Namjoon heads back to the car and starts the engine and drives going to his destination.

Jungkook read the call card he saw all the contact number of J.K and there's something note above the card.

He reads and it said "Don't take it too long! You had no time, They'll gonna plant a bomb on your building after next 48 hours". Jungkook just messing his hair around full of anger and frustration.