Now or Never

The Girl Behind the Mask

Jennie

The morning has risen. I didn't freaking sleep all night because I'm thinking about what will Lisa do to Seulgi. After I was thinking deep thoughts of this kind of thing. I felt that Lisa hugged me and kissed on my shoulder. Then I turn around on her and show my worried face.

"Good morning Lili! How is your sleep?"

"It's good! How about you? Your face look tired? Are you okay?" she asked.

"Ah it's nothing! So let's go?" 

"Right away? Are you excited?"

"No. I'm not excited it's just that I want to finished this kind of war!" 

"Ah I see!" 

"I should take a bath first" 

"Okay, I'll cook for our breakfast" she said that makes me shooked.

"I didn't know that you know how to cook?" I said with a playful smirked.

"Whatever, you'll be surprised" she said as she winked.

"I should start to take a bath" 

She just nodded and I started to stood up and heading to our bathroom.

-

Now I seated on the dining table and damn the grilled cheese sandwich she made looks delicious. 

"Orange Juice or My juice?" she asked as she made a playful smirked.

"Shut up! Orange juice please" 

"You don't want my juice?" 

"Lisa it's so very early to make this kind of joke!" 

"Huh? What are you talking about?" she said innocently. 

"Oh please, your playing a victim card Manoban don't fool me" 

"Lol!" she puts the orange juice in the two separate cups of glass.

"Now let's eat!" 

"Okay my princess" 

"Where is your hiding location thingy?" she asked while she munch her food.

"You'll know it later honey" 

"Okay bee!"

We just ate silently and I don't know how to start a conversation because I having my deep thoughts thinking that what will Lisa do to Seulgi? 

I am in my full of confusion what should I do.. but I won't even bother there conversation because you know it's a ex thingy convo..

Lisa finished her food and drink her juice.

"I should take a shower bee. Wait for me okay?" she said.

"Okay honey!" 

She's now at our room and maybe she's now heading to our bathroom. 

//

I started to turn on the engine and we are totally in silent. We didn't even dare to talk for a couple of minutes. I don't know why? Maybe it's because were going to peace talk with Seulgi?

Maybe Lisa looks tense and feel the pressure of what she feels right now and me, I feel nervous about what happened to them. I know that something will happened between them. I'm telling you my dear readers. Could we trust our Lisa oppa? Maybe? Not?

I drove silently and I can't even form a topic to Lisa. I just deep sighed and just continue driving silently. I glanced at Lisa a little bit and she just watches the views. Maybe she didn't see this kind of views? I hope I could take her on a date, but this day is more important for all of us! We should do it right away before the wolves would barkingthere off on us. 

Now we enter on the forest and there's a tunnel that leads now to the secret location site that my grandfather built in. 

"This is so cool! Is this the secret location your talking about bee?" Lisa asked as she look amused.

I just nodded. 

Then we enter on the dark tunnel and I somehow push the vehicle horn thrice. That's what we coded on my damn agents.

Now the emergency light started to move in going to my car direction and I overheard one of my agents said anxiously "It's boss". Then I overheard the other agent said "Who boss?". that's it I'm going to fire him! He didn't even know his boss. "Miss J.K" the agent said as now he pressed the button to open the gate.

Now the gate started to turningup then now I started to step the gas pedal and started to parked my car. 

"Woah your secret location is so cool! It's bigger than expected!" Lisa said. 

[P     

[P.s: credits to rightful owner] 

I just nodded and didn't say anything. I started off the engine and both of us getting off the car. 

Now one of my agent started to come over at my position. 

"Good day boss!" D.K said. My loyal and one of my smart agent.

"Good morning boss!" Bobby said. My one of my trustful agent.

"Good day" I said as I smiled then I paused for a second. 

"Who the is that agent who didn't even recognize me? When I'm at around? Huh?" I yelled out of them.

"Bee.." Lisa said with a soft voice. 

"It's B.I boss" D.K said.

"And why the hell is he in the around in the security area? I thought his now on the prison area because of his disgusting act he did to me?" 

"Who the is B.I? Why the hell he did to you bee?" Lisa said that makes her triggered. 

"He kissed on boss-" Bobby said as I cutted his words. 

"Shut up Bobby" I said I showed my death glare. 

"He did the what?" Lisa said that makes her brows wrinkled and she looks mad as hell.

"Tell me the truth, what did that bastard do to you?" she added. 

I didn't speak up because it's so very damn intense.

"Tell me agents. What did that B.I do to your boss?" she said as she raised her voice.

"I kissed her and she really liked it" Hanbin said as he appeared know where what in the actual ?

"Uhuh? Really?" Lisa said as she crossed her arms. 

"Your a coward girlfriend really; to this beautiful kind of woman! And you're just leaving her like that? Uh..uh.. This woman doesn't really this kind of cowardly treatment" Hanbin said. 

"Who the are you that you'll say to me that you know really Jennie well? How many years you know her?" Lisa said. This is ing messed up. 

"Hahahaha. Don't underestimate me Manoban because I know Jennie really well more than you. Your just a-" I cutted Hanbin words and slap really hard. 

"I don't even ing know you. You bastard!" I said. 

"BECAUSE YOUR SO BLIND TO SEE MY PRES-" Hanbin cutted his words as Lisa punched really hard on him. 

"Don't ever tell my girlfriend that she's a blind you stupid jerk!" Lisa said as she punched again Hanbin on the face. 

"Now you two. Are you gonna look on your two boses that fighting on this bastard?" I yelled to this two agents. 

"No ma'am!" Bobby said. 

Hanbin punched back Lisa on the stomach. 

"LISSSAA!" I shouted and I totally gonna kill this bastard. 

Hanbin started to kick Lisa on side of her ribs. 

I started to grab the gun of one of my agents and they didn't ing dare to move some piecing thing. 

I started to pull the triggered and now I started to released on the top of the rooftop.

~BANG

Now Hanbin stop fight to Lisa and now he started to look at me because I started pointing the gun at him. 

Lisa coughed blood and she's started to go at the entrance door. 

"Lisa where are you going?" I asked her but she didn't mind she's doing her own thing.

"COWARD" Hanbin said as she shouted on Lisa. 

I started to pull the triggered. 

"Bobby follow where Lisa is and if she'll go to Seulgi let her in" I said as I death glare on this bastard. 

"Ye-yes boss" Bobby said as he run. 

I saw his intense gulp as I really mad at him. 

"You deserve this " I said. 

"Let me ex-"  Hanbin said as I release the triggered and shot him. 

D.K was so very shocked about what happened.

"I don't even need to hear your stupid and reckless explanation you hard headed" I said.

"Now do your thing D.K! Don't ever do the same thing about this man or else you'll be (pointing the gun on him that makes him scared) bang too! Understand?" I added.

"Ye-yes boss. I understand!" D.K said.

"Don't ever be afraid of me if you saw this evil side with me, because you won't ever see this if you won't do those thing what this stubborn man did to me" 

"YES BOSS! I UNDERSTAND" he said as he raised his voice like I'm his general. 

"Good"

Now I started to get inside the door and started to look at Lisa and Bobby. I saw the office of the agent. I saw Yoongi my agent the genius detector. 

"Yoongi!" 

He looks at me and he was shocked. 

"Yes boss?" Yoongi asked. 

"Clean this gun and make sure that this gun will not mark my DNA! Understand?" 

"YES BOSS" Yoongi shouted. 

"Good! Don't betrayed me!" 

"OF COURSE BOSS! I WON'T BETRAYED YOU" Yoongi said.

"Good! Now did you saw Bobby and Lisa?" 

"They are now at the observation center!" Yoongi said as he lowered his voice.

"Okay thanks! Clean that okay?" 

Yoongi nodded and I started to go on the observation door. 

I open the door and I saw Bobby watching on the black two way glass which Seulgi and Lisa are now talking to each other. 

The room I enter was dark because so that they won't know that we listened and observed in their conversation because its black two way glass that covers on us. Now I started to listen to their conversation...

-

Lisa 

As I punched that bastard. I knew he will fight me back and he did. Now he started to kick on my sides, now I heard that Jennie started to blow up the gun. He stops his thing and now I started to back out and I need to go at Seulgi right away. I'm literally mad at this world right now!

Now I run as fast as I can and heading to the door. Jennie said something but I didn't listen at her. I'm mad at her or maybe not. I don't know. I don't know who should I trust, but I only trust right now is Seulgi. 

Now I started to go in there restroom first and I just started to spit out the blood. That bastard hurt me so much as soon washed my face. I heard another bang on the outside. Now I turn off the faucet and I got on the restroom. Now I saw Bobby? Bobby is that right? He heads toward at me. 

"Miss Lisa! Are you going somewhere else?" he asked.

"I'm going to meet Seulgi!" I said. 

"This way Miss!" Bobby said as he lead the way. 

Now I started to followed at him and he opens the door for me and I saw Seulgi is sitting on the chair and reading something. 

"Seulgi!" I said. 

Seulgi started to look at me and she closed the book and heading towards at me. 

"I'm going to leave you two" Bobby said as he closed the door.

She started to hugged at me and kissed on my lips. ..she's really aggressive, but she's a good kisser. 

I just enjoy her kissed. ! I'm an unloyal hoe. I wanted to pull off the kissed but she locked her arms on my neck. I started to appreciate her kiss the longer we kissed, the longer I'm loving it. 

I cupped her cheeks and started to pulling off the kiss. yes, I pulled out the kiss. 

"Stop Seulgi!" I said as I panted really hard.

Now she started to of her clothes and started to peck on my lips. 

She didn't even damn listen she just throw her upper clothes on my head. ! 

I don't have no choice but I should started to get the first move. 

I started to smashed my lips to her's. Then I know that damn thing she really likes it. Now I totally saw that Seulgi is wearing only sports bra and a pajama. ! She really looks now that she wanted to eat me...

I pulled of the kissed. I kissed on her forehead and now I started to whispered on her ear with the seductive voice. "Put your clothes on sweetie. We need to talk" I said. I know what's her weakness and she did what I said to her. 

She button up back of her clothes and she said something. 

"I am not that hot on your Lisa?" she asked that makes me pity on her. Wait why I feel pity on her? 

"Nope! Your hot but someone is hotter than you!" I said.

"Whatever!" Seulgi said as she rolled her eyes.

"Look I know it's been 7 years the last time we broke up and I know that your whipped would still chase on me! And now maybe I should explain to you and be not coward I've done to you!" I said.

"Then explained at me" she said with a serious tone. 

"The reason why I breaking up on you because I don't deserve you!" I wanted to continue my words but she cutted my words.

"No you deserve on my heart Lisa! Please! Come back at me. We will fix this madness" she said.

"How you'll fix this madness when your the one who create this big mess! Look what you've done for me and to my family! Do you think you'll fix this madness?" I said as Seulgi didn't say a word.

"Now listen at me! Don't be a hard headed Seulgi! I know that you're a good listener" 

She nodded at me.

Now I started to explain everything about why we broke up and she needs to start loving Irene. Now she started to crying on my shoulder.

"So please Seulgi instead you'll chasing on your whipped on me! Please just stop. You know that I have now my Jennie and both of us having a child. It's really bad that your being a third wheel on our family. So please let's start to moving on to each other. You have your Irene since childhood"

Then she sobbing really hard and I just patted on her shoulder to make her calm.

Now she started to stop crying at me and said at me "Now, I know the reason why you're breaking up with me and now I realize that I'm such a fool to make this kind of mess. So please let me accept this punishment that I'll be in prison for the rest of my life" 

I wanted to say something but I heard Jennie's voice in the speaker.

"You'll be not in prison Seulgi! Unless you agreed on our agreement" Jennie said.

"I won't hurt you Jennie. I'm so sorry. Please come here!" Seulgi said.

She didn't response to Seulgi but I heard some footsteps maybe it's now Jennie?

Now the door knob twisted and it's Jennie. Both of them stared to each other. 

"What do you want to agreed with you Miss J.K?" Seulgi said as she crossed her arms.