Divorce

The Girl Behind the Mask

Lisa just widened her eyes after she heard those words.

"What do you mean? Why are you divorcing me?" Lisa said with a confusion tone.

"I found.." Jungkook paused his words.

"You found what??" Lisa asked as she raised her voice.

"I found my real girlfriend and Jiyeon's mother!" Jungkook said.

"What the hell? I thought Ji Yeon is our child? and you had a real girlfriend? So it means I'm just a ing like a mistress??" Lisa said as her life is getting twisted.

"Maybe..you could hate me Lisa, but I'm divorcing you!" Jungkook said.

"So you don't love me?" Lisa asked as her tears falling down.

"I still love you but please you have your own love!" Jungkook said.

"Then if you love me why you'll get divorce on me?" Lisa said as she is a hard headed.

"Lisa if you listened.. I found my long-lost girlfriend and Jiyeon's mother. If you want to convince you more then fine, I don't have a feelings for you!" Jungkook said as he feels that someone punch his back as he said those words.

"..." Lisa didn't say a word as her tears falling down.

"Lisa you had your own love. You just need to find it soonest after we get divorce!" Jungkook said.

"How do you know that I have my own love? Huh? I have only love and that is you. That's why both of us is having our vows? Are you out of your mind?" Lisa said as she want to convince her husband.

"Lis don't be a stubborn person!! Sign the damn papers or else I'm suing your company! I don't have a feelings for you. (but still I love you but I'm sorry Lis. I have to do this)Jungkook said.

"..." Lisa paused again for a moment.

"Lis! Do you fcking understand? You have your own love. Find it! If you want a clue she's on New Zealand!" Jungkook said.

"WOOOOWWWW!! she's an she? Wow! Jumgkook. I thought he's an he.. Hah!" Lisa said.

"Then find her if you wanna know who is your true love in your heart she's waiting for you! You could thank me in the future" Jungkook said.

"My dad would be disappoint for your action and maybe hell be suing your company!" Lisa said.

"How would he disappointed? We talked about this and he'd agreed about this!" Jungkook said.

"WHAT THE ? You two want me to get together with that girl on the New Zealand???" Lisa said as she want to slam her hand on the table.

"Actually she'll the one would help your family to fight along with the Kang's. Their company is really a successful company to get rid easily with their enemies" Jungkook said.

"Ugh! I can't believe it! Is that Jennie Kim or whatever her name is right?" Lisa asked.

"Yes" Jungkook said.

" YOU JUNGKOOK! what a coward husband" Lisa said.

"Say me those words Lis. I really deserved it! (I love you still Lis)" Jungkook said

"Then this ! Where is the damn papers? I'll sign it. I'm so done of this kind of situation" Lisa said as she's now disappointed and frustrated.

"I think it deliver it now soon" Jungkook said.

"Where the are you?" Lisa asked.

"I'm here at the Australia. I'm waiting for my turn to visit my girlfriend" Jungkook said.

"Then you! I should hunged up ex-husband! I hate you" Lisa said.

"I love you too" Jungkook said.

"EWWWW! YUCK" Lisa said as she hunged up the call.

---

Lisa

Jungkook Jeon is now my ex-husband. I hate him. How about his child? How should I explaim to her that me and her dad are getting divorced?. This is so fcking frustrating. Now maybe I should call Dad about this ty situation.

Calling Dad..

He answered...

"DAD!" I raised my voiced.

"Yes sweetie? What's with the tone?" Dad said.

"Fun fact: Do you know that I have no longer husband after I signed those damn papers" I said with a sarcastic tone.

"Sweetie, this is for the best for your future" Dad said.

"How would you said that is good for the future? Those divorce are good for my future? Wow, Dad! Like wow!"

"You could thank us if you'll know what's the reason why we want you to divorce with Jungkook" Dad said.

"Then tell me why the I should divorce to my ex-husband?" I heard that someone knock on my door.

I quickly go at the door and opened it.

"Hang on. There someone in my door. I gotta call you back Dad"

"Okay sweetie" Dad said.

I hunged up.

---

Author P.O.V

"Mrs. Jeon right?" The deliver man said.

"Not anymore!" Lisa said with a sarcastic voice.

Little did she know that the delivery guy was Namjoon who disguise as a deliver man

"Here is your files ma'am!" The deliver man said.

"It really need to sign right? So that it send back again to the New Zealand?"
Lisa asked.

"Yes ma'am!" The deliver man said.

"Okay. Come inside! I'll be signing this paper" Lisa said as she head to the living room and get her sign pen.

"Thank you ma'am" The deliver man said as he enter the house.

Lisa open the big folder and find the annulment papers. Then she read those paper and after that she deeply sighed and signed it.

Then she read the other papers regarding her flight going to New Zealand anytime soon...

"What the?" Lisa said.

She continued reading it that she'll be flying to a private plane which she could contact the pilot number and tell when she want's to go to New Zealand.

Lisa don't mind those papers she's really not interested to that thing right now but she saved the pilot number incase she decided to go at the New Zealand then she fixed the papers and give it back to the deliver man.

"Here" Lisa said.

"Okay ma'am. Thank you so much! I should go now!" The deliver man said.

"Take care" Lisa said.

The deliver man just nodded and closed the door.

---

"Boss, Miss Lisa just signed the papers! The documents are safe and sound. I'll send back to New Zealand as soon as possible" Namjoon said as he enter his car.

"Good. This is some good news! Thank you for the update. Make sure that the documents are safe!" J.K said.

"Okay boss!" Namjoon said.

J.K hunged up the call.

Namjoon then heading to the post office to send those documents going back to New Zealand.

---

"Dad? What's the reason why you agreed that me and my ex-husband would get divorced?" Lisa asked to her dad in a phone call.

"You need to find out yourself! Meanwhile, I should be apologise for the things I ruined your relationship.." Mr. Manoban said.

"Me and Jungkook? Heh" Lisa said.

"Not you and Jungkook. But Jennie and you" Mr. Manoban.

"and what the hell is the connection with Jennie and me? Why are you apologising?" Lisa asked.

"I'm the one who ruined your relationship.." Mr. Manoban said.

"..." Lisa paused for a moment.

"I'm the one who is a homophobic father that ruined my daughter relationship to the great daughter of the Kim's! I didn't realized that she's the one who you love. Thankfully, Jungkook was the one who awaken up with me that you and Jennie are the one who each other" Mr. Manoban said.

"So it means that Miss J.K is my girlfriend? So it means she's the one who haunt my past?" Lisa asked.

"Yes. Miss J.K is your girlfriend but your ex-girlfriend right now" Mr. Manoban said.

"This is ridiculous! How could I tell that Miss J.K is one of my girlfriend because she's wearing a damn mask! I can't actually see her face" Lisa said.

"Then go to New Zealand! You'll find her. Trust your heart sweetie. Your a Manoban you find ways" Mr. Manoban said.

"I don't know Dad.." Lisa said with a low tone.

"Let Rosé accompany you going to the New Zealand! Trust her" Mr. Manoban said.

"I should.." Lisa paused for a moment because someone knocked on the door.

Then she go to the door and open it, she found out that it was Jisoo and Rose they bringing up some pizza and soda.

"I should hung up Dad" Lisa said as she hunged up the phone.

"Hi Lisa" Rosé said as she show her smile.

"Hello there Jisoo and Rosé! Come right here inside" Lisa said.

The lovebirds come right inside of the house. They sat down on the couch and Lisa started to speak up first.

"Timing that I need you guys" Lisa said.

"Woah really?" Jisoo said as she pretend that she didn't know.

Little did she know that Rosé and Jisoo know that Lisa now signed the annulment papers. They bring the pizza and a soda for a celebration party.

"Yeah, I just have some questions about Jennie" Lisa said.

The lovebirds widened their eyes as they heard those words.

"What is it all about?" Rosé asked.

"Is Jennie really my girlfriend in the past?" Lisa asked.

Rosé open the pizza box and started to get the slice of it. "Yeah she's your girlfriend"

"For how many years?" Lisa asked.

"Well you were 13 or 14 after Jennie answered you and then uhmm wait I'm not good in history of your relationship" Jisoo said as she made a chinky eyes.

" WHAT? 13 or 14 years old?" Lisa said as she didn't believe those age.

"Yeah.." Rose said.

"you were 18 the time you came back again to New Zealand.. and start over relationship theeeennnnnnn.... hmmmmm... ahh okay, after months you again seperated theeeenn.. hmmm, ah you were married to Jungkook now here you are.." Jisoo said as she recalled all the lovie history of Jenlisa.

"That was the history then?" Lisa said as she get an slice of pizza.

"Yup!" Rosé said.

"How would I know that she's really 'her' on one of my memories?" Lisa asked.

"Then come to the New Zealand with us. You should meet her!" Rose said.

"Yeah..yeah..my Dad adviced me to go there too" Lisa said.

Jisoo choked after she heard.

"Your dad really now supporting on your relationship?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah, he's supporting on me though" Lisa said.

"Ahhh, I see" Jisoo said.

"Is it worth it to go at the New Zealand?" Lisa asked.

"Of course! she's really one of your lover Lisa! You want to go tomorrow. I'll tell the pilot!" Jisoo said.

"Should I really trust her?" Lisa asked.

"Out of all many family or friends on her Lis, she's one of your trustful list. If she trust you, you need trust her also" Jisoo said.

"Okay, I'm really curious about her. Maybe we should go to the New Zealand tomorrow" Lisa said.

"I'll contact the pilot right now. Be right back" Jisoo said as she stood up and call the pilot.

"Lisa, you should really trust Jennie she'll help you fight back against the Kang's!" Rosé said as she tapped Lisa shoulder.

"I don't know about it Rosie. But I'll try though" Lisa said.

"Your so whipped to Jennie unnie. Maybe soon you'll be back again to your whipping cream" Rosé said.

"Huh?" Lisa said with a confusion tone.

"You'll understand that it Lis, maybe sooner" Rosé said.

"Okay" Lisa said as she showed her smile.

"WE ARE GOING TO NEW ZEALAND RIGHT NOW! THE PILOT SAID! PACK YOUR THINGS MANOBAN LET'S GO TO THE NEW ZEALAND!" Jisoo said as she shouted.

"Geez, baby calm down. Why are you shouting?" Rosé said.

"Lol, I'm excited to see my ship again hehe" Jisoo said.

"Okay I'll be packing up my things right now" Lisa said.

"Sure, we'll be waiting" Jisoo said.

---

"Mom, I'm going to New Zealand right now. Could you watch and take care Jiyeon?" Lisa said.

"Okay sweetie! Good luck and have a safe trip going to the New Zealand. Follow your heart sweetie" Mrs. Manoban said.

"Okay mom, Thanks bye" Lisa said.

"Byee" Mrs. Manoban said.

Lisa hunged up the call she waits for the two lovebirds to come outside because she's at the car right now waiting for them.

"Oh! I hope I could remember her after I saw her..." Lisa said.

"You'll remember her ma'am" The driver said.

"How'd you know that?" Lisa asked.

"Boss has a really beautiful charm. You could literally remember her forever" The driver explained.

"Really? That's good" Lisa said.

Jisoo and Rosé goes outside on their house and bring their luggage at the back of the car. Both of them hop in on the car.

"LEZGO! LEZGO!" Jisoo said.

"Jisoo is really a hyper woman" Lisa said as she chuckled.

"Yeah she is" Rose said.

The driver then drived them going to the secret place where the Kim's private plane stand-by.