Trouble // Part 1

The Girl Behind the Mask

As the sun arise and showed off it rays on the window. Jennie was the first one who awake. Then she saw that she's now and she sleep in the wrong room. Then she started to panicked which room she sleeps, she turned around and she saw that Lisa is having her deep sleep. She feel relieved after she saw that Lisa is with her.

Only she remembers on that night she was drunk love. Then she recalled what they were doing last night and she literally blushing and it was kinda embarrassing. Ahh, I remember now. I was drunk and we make out our first. I don't know if Lisa is drunk too or something. I can't remember all the things happened yesterday. Jennie thoughts.

Lisa is now awaked because of the sun rays on her windows and she look directly to Jennie.

"Good morning bee. Your awake already?" Lisa said as she smiled.

"Good morning?" Jennie said with a confusion tone.

"What happened last night?" Jennie added as she started to pretend that she didn't know anything.

Lisa kissed Jennie forehead and starts cuddle her. "I want to sleep" she said.

"Aish Lisa. Tell me right now!" Jennie said with a irritate voice.

Lisa said as she smirked.

"I only remember that I was drunk and that's all" Jennie said as she lowered her tone.

"Oh really? How could you not remember that were both in my bed right now?" Lisa said.

"I know that were both but could you tell me what happened before we make out?" Jennie asked innocently.

"Ahhh.. that thing.." Lisa starts to chuckle.

"What are you laughing at Manoban?" Jennie said with a irritate voice.

"Your so cute btw when your drunk. I carried you all the way heading exit to the restaurant and going here at my room. I want to dropped you off at your house but you said you don't want too because you want to stay at my room. So I don't had no choice but to follow the commands of my Queen" Lisa said.

"Oh dear! It's so very embarrassing. I regret that I was drunk too hard" Jennie said as she covered her face from the blanket.

"Aish.. stop regretting something! Do you want to do this more often?" Lisa said as she wiggled her brows.

"Yahh! ert! Excuse me for the record Manoban we had a son so don't be like that" Jennie said as she still cover her face.

"Ahhh.. you want to do it more often?" Lisa as she tickled Jennie.

"HAHAHAAHHAAHA! stop it! HAHAAHAHAHAHAH...NO..i don't want to do this more ofte-HAHAHAHAHAHA" Jennie feel the ticklish.

"Then I don't want to do this anymore" Lisa stop tickled Jennie and she stands up with showing off her body to Jennie.

Jennie saw Lisa's abs and her perfect body toned and she started too regret what she said to Lisa.

"I'm going at the bathroom and take a bath. I'll be the one who'll cook our breakfast" Lisa said with a frustration voice.

"Don't tell me your mad Lisa? Look I'm-" she cutted her words off as Lisa entered the bathroom.

"MANOBAN! I'M NOT DONE!" Jennie shouted as she stands up and heading going to the bathroom.

She entered to the bathroom and Lisa took a wonderful shower.

"Boo..look I'm sorry. I'm just messing you around" Jennie said with a soft voice.

"Hmm" she hummed a response.

You want a forgiveness treatment to you Manoban? Fine, I'm not drunk anymore but I know you. You missed this actually but I missed this more. Jennie thoughts.

Jennie then started to get inisde on the shower room and back hugged Lisa. As Lisa turned around at her back she saw Jennie hugged at her tightly.

As soon Jennie saw that Lisa facing around with her she then pinned her on the wall and started to kissed. The water keeps flowing and the water is warm. But there kissed is heating up as they feel hotness inside of the shower room. Then Jennie pulled away the kissed.

"Boo don't be like that. I just missing you to messing you around. I love you!" Jennie said as she cupped Lisa cheeks.

"Sorry bee, I thought you were serious in the moment the way you said at me because I'll try to control my hormones starting today if you don't want too. I'll understand it" Lisa said as she feel wetness because of there shower scene. [A/N: try not to ert thinking haha ;)]

"Don't be like that like this is our last. It's just only a beggining okay? But let's promised to both of us we won't do that in front to our son or he should hear something? Let's try to control our hormones? Understand?" Jennie said as she pinched Lisa nose.

"Okay. I'll try my best bee! Love you" Lisa said as she started to pick up on her shampoo.

"Love you too" Jennie replied.

Both of them showered in a while

//

Rosé

I was at the front of the lobby and just checking out some interesting environment. Like people come in and come out. I just observed that most of the people are in a relationship. I don't know what should I feel because I can't find a right person. While I'm spacing out, I saw a beautiful woman, her visuals is no joke and who wore an black floral dress. I may seem her before but I can't remember but all my eyes are focus on Lisa that time. As she entered at the front of the lobby she's with Ryan? Yeah she's with Ryan.. I observed that Ryan is looking at me and tell something to the beautiful woman. I didn't look back but I just looking at the window views.

But somehow, someone patted at me. I turned around and the beautiful woman is standing in front of me and Ryan is smiling at me.

"Hello there Miss? My nephew Ryan told me that you must be the close friend of Miss Lisa Manoban?" the beautiful woman said.

"Yes and why?" I said. Damn your such a beautiful woman. I should know your name.

"Oh that's great btw, I'm Jisoo Kim, and I'm not mistaken your the daughter of this Park's condo right? That my cousin and my nephew will be moving in?" Jisoo said.

"Yeah, Let's not be formal here. I'm Chaeyoung Park but you can call me Rosé! Yes I'm the daughter of my parents condo!" I said. I take a deep breathe fafjkfadf her deep husky voice and her name is really suit for her.

"Hello! Aunt Rosé! I'm Ryan Kim" Ryan said. Aish this kid is adorable!

"Hi Ryan! You must remember me the time we saw you in the mall! Am I right?" I said as I smiled to him.

"Yes Auntie! Auntie Jisoo, I may say that your a perfect match for Auntie Rose" Ryan said.

I was blushing so hard the way I heard Ryan said..

"Ppooong! Not again this Ryan! We don't know that if your Auntie Rosé is single!" Jisoo said.

As I heard that she said if I'm single. I want to shout on the world that I'm single desperate to find a love. But my mouth did not shut but..

"Hey, I'm single don't worry" I said. I want to face palm myself but I saw that Jisoo is blushing..

"Ohh righty then, btw do you know where is Lisa room? My nephew wants too see her mommy again and I'm assumed that Jennie is there too." Jisoo said as she fix Ryan shirt.

"Yeah, I could guide to you on her room. My room is on the next room of hers. Come on" I said.

"Wow, That's good, Come on Ryan let's follow your Aunt Rosé" Jisoo said.

"Okay Auntie Chu!" Ryan said. Awww her nickname is cute chuu..

Ryan and Jisoo followed me on their way to the elevator. As they heading on at the elevator. I just pressed the 3rd floor.

I can't stop staring on Jisoo visuals she is really very pretty. Her name suits really well to her beauty.

"Pppoong! I'm beautiful right?" Jisoo said as she chuckled.

"Yeah, your beautiful Jisoo!" As I snapped out to the reality.

We arrived at the 3rd floor and I started to tour the room number of Lisa's room. As we arrived at Lisa's room. I knocked on the door.

After an minute she open the door and surprisingly she really shock that I'm with her son and I don't think she knows Jisoo.

//

"Hello there Lisa? I don't know if you remember me but I'm Kim Jisoo btw" Jisoo said.

"Yeah, I remember your name but I couldn't recall your face. Your beautiful by the way" Lisa said.

"Mommy Lisaaaa!" Ryan said as he hugged her legs.

"Ryaaan! You look handsome today just like your mommy!" Lisa said.

"And you chipmunk you look pretty as always! Come in to my room. We just eat some breakfast" Lisa added and Rose made a slightly blushed what she heard.

"Okay" Jisoo said but she noticed that Rosé is not moving on her position.

"Chipmunk! Don't be shy come on right in! Were a family-friend united here!" Lisa said as she hold hands to Ryan.

"You heard her Rosé come on!" Jisoo said as she show her smile.

"Maybe you should go on Jisoo" Rosé said as she had shy tone.

"Aish, I won't come in to Lisa room if your not coming in" Jisoo said as she had husky voice.

"..." Rosé is in silent mode.

Jisoo then grabbed Rosé arms and heading inside at Lisa room then Rosé closed the door.

"COUZIINNN!" Jisoo shouted to Jennie.

"PSSSHT! What do you want chichu?" Jennie said with a irritate voice.

"Ayayayay. You don't missed me? Well I should accept the fact you find and have Lisa though. I won't complain cousin!" Jisoo said as she crossed her arms.

"I don't missed you anyways. I only missed Ryan!" Jennie said with a crack voice.

"Are you okay Jisoo" Lisa asked.

"I'm Jisoo, I'm okay!" Jisoo said.

"Just kidding cousin, I missed you too" Jennie said.

"Well hello there Rosie? Why you quiet all the sudden? Is my cousin is so loud? I'll smack her head right away!" Jennie said.

"No..no..no Jennie! It's fine. Hello there too!" Rosé said as she scratched her nape.

"Mom, Aunt Rose and Aunt Jisoo look good together!" Ryan said.

"Ryan?" Lisa said as she looked frowned.

"Yes mommy?" Ryan said as he frowned too.

"OHEEMGGGEEE! WE HAVE THE SAME MIND! I SHIP ROSÉ AND JISOO TOO! Gimme an high five" Lisa said as she offered a high five to Ryan.

Then Ryan feel excited and he give Lisa a big high five.

"Oh my gosh. Ryan find his other crackhead too" Jennie said as she pouted.

"Lisa-ya! Welcome to the crackhead family!" Jisoo said as she offered a high five.

Lisa wants to give a high five but suddenly she smack Lisa head. "That's not for telling me that Rosie is your bestfriend!"

"Ouch!" Lisa as she frowned.

"Aish what a crackhead family!" Rosé said as she sit besides on Jennie.

"I know right but hey to be honest you and my cousin look good together maybe you should give a date? oh btw are you single?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah, I'm single ready to mingle" Rosé said.

"Well your a perfect match to my cousin. You should better take a shot on her. She's loving, caring and a crackhead person! Just like Lisa" Jennie explained.

"Well, I should try to Jisoo if she wants too." Rose said.

"She want to Rosé.. and btw *whispers* she likes you for a long time" Jennie said.

"Wh-?" Rose cutted her words and Jennie whispers again "it's time for you too find out how whipped she wants you"

Rosé then blushed when she heard Jennie whispered.

The crackhead family was having fun teasing to each other and talked. But suddenly someone called Lisa phone.

Lisa then gets her phone and answered it.

Lisa: Hello?

Unknown: Lisa.. I need you right now!

Lisa: Wait, who are you?

Unknown: Don't your remember my voice?

Lisa: n-- oh my ghad... wait

(Lisa then gets her card keys and heading outside on the hallway..)

Lisa: Seulgi? Is this you?

Seulgi: Well you guess it right? Well longtime no see girlfriend!

Lisa: Uhm? girlfriend? What the hell are you talking about? Your not even my girlfriend, your now my ex.

Seulgi: You want some explanation? Go to my room 764. I'll be waiting for you!

Lisa: HELLO? Who the should I obey your command?

Seulgi: Do you want that I should hurt your Jennie? I should do it if you won't come to my room!

Lisa: Fine.. I'll go to your room!

Seulgi: Good girl girlfriend!

Lisa: Eww.. what the .. I'm hunging up!

ends call

".." Lisa said as she cursed and heading up going to the elevator.