Talk // Part 1

The Girl Behind the Mask

Dinner

"Jennie. I'm really very sorry of what happened earlier" Jin said with a sincere voice.

"Dad! Please. Not here in the table! I don't want my son to hear this stuff" Jennie said with a serious tone.

"Okay. I understand that" Jin said.

"Mom! Is Mommy Lisa will live together on us?" Ryan said. Lisa then choked and drank a water.

"Baby! We haven't talk about it. But I'm sure she'll live us together soon" Jennie said. Ryan then nodded and he continueeat his viand.

"So Lisa.. Could I talk you for a moment before you leave in the palace?" Jin said.

"Sure Uncle!" Lisa said. Jennie then glared her father

After they finished there food the maids picks out the dish and place on there trays. Jennie first spoke up "Dad! What talk your gonna talk with Lisa?" as she furrowed her brows.

"It's all about how she handle her school and building up a family relationship to you!" Jin said as he use a napkin to wipe his mouth.

"Okay, Me and Ryan will wait for her!" Jennie said.

"Whatever you say my princess! Come on Lisa let's talk at my office" Jin said. Lisa then nodded and they started heading going to the President's office.

"Lisa. I had an talk to you something" Jin said as he sat on his chair. Lisa gulped and said "Yes uncle what is it?"

"I had an plan that you and my daughter should live together with your son at the new house. Near on your school or any of you two choice! My call!" Jin said.

"Huh? But why uncle?" Lisa said.

"Well I want my daughter to be happy since I can't make her happy. So please could you make my daughter and my grandson happy? also I'll give you a credit card that you could buy whatever you want it's all my call just to make you and my daughter happy! No more but's Lisa okay? just accepted my offer" Jin said.

Lisa then nodded "Okay Uncle! I'll do my best that Jennie and Ryan would be happy! Thanks for the offer Uncle! I'll accept your offer" Lisa said.

Jin clapped "So maybe I should call Jennie? We will discuss how should you two choosing a new house!" Jin said.

"Okay Uncle it's up to you" Lisa said.

Jin then called Jennie while Lisa phone vibrates she immediately saw that Rosé is calling her and it was 10 missed calls. Lisa then answered the call..

Lisa: Hello Rosie?

Rosé: Lisa! Thank God you finally answered! Are you okay?

Lisa: Yes I'm okay Rosé. We had an meeting to Uncle Jin and Jennie. I'll call you when we're finish this meeting okay?

Rosé: What.. Prime Minister Jin and Jennie having a meeting at you?

Lisa: Yes..

Rosé: Just take care yourself Lisa! Call me or text me if your going home we had an important discuss to do!

Lisa: Okay fine Miss Chipmunk! Oh there here! Byee *ends call*

Jennie sit besides on Lisa and Jin sit back on his chair and he started to smirked. "So Jennie you want to move a new house? or anything you want?" Jin said.

"What's with that Dad?" Jennie said.

"I decided that you, Lisa and my grandson Ryan would be moving in to another new house or anything you want it's my call" Jin said.

"Hmmm.." Jennie hummed a response. "Should the 2 body guards wouldn't be guard at me anymore? When I agreed on your offer" Jennie added.

"What's your reason?" Jin said.

"I have my Lisa right me she'll the one would guard and protect me! I really trust her so much! Oh and then I should take off my mask now if me and Lisa are now settled in!" Jennie said.

"Hu-wow! I'm impressed of your descision my princess *winked at Lisa* I'll say to your body guards not to guarded you anymore" Jin said.

"Well *hold hands on Lisa* I should agree on your offer Dad" Jennie said.

Jin clapped "So where do you want to live?" Jin said.

"At Park's Condominium! The 5 star condominium! Where Lisa lives" Jennie said.

Lisa wide opens as she heard. "What how'd you know that where I live?" Lisa said.

"I've been stalking you for months that the day where we'd met on Burger King. I've been following you since then!" Jennie said and Lisa nodded.

"So should I get a big unit for you, Lisa and Ryan?" Jin said as he typing on his laptop.

"Yeah we'll get the big unit for us" Jennie said.

"Oh right I just emailed my secretary! She'll do that sooner. I'm proud of you my daughter!" Jin said

"Hmm" as Jennie hummed a response

"So what are your other plans Jennie?" Jin said.

"I haven't decided yet Dad. The important in my plan today is that Lisa and I would be settle in" Jennie said.

"Okay. I understand that. Anyways that's all I should discuss! Thanks for visiting the palace Lisa and also to my daughter" Jin said while he received an email coming from the secretary

"Your welcome Uncle! Your dish is delicious! Thank you for cooking our dinner!" Lisa said as she had a shy tone

"Ahh.. it's nothing Lisa, btw the secretary email me back that there's an available big units on Park's Condominium! You could visit anytime soon to check the room's. So what's your plan?" Jin said as he reads the message

"How about tomorrow Dad? Afternoon" Jennie said as she holding hands to Lisa

"Okay. I'll message my secretary back! Oh Lisa here's the exclusive card I'll gift to you used it to buy car or anything else" Jin said

Lisa grabs the credit card and said "Thank you Uncle!"

Jennie checks her watch it's now 9pm. "Well Dad, we gotta go! Bye..." Jennie said while she grabs Lisa hand going to the door.

"Bye and see you when I see you two! Take care yourselves okay?" Jin said.

"Of course Uncle we will" Lisa said and she close the door.

-

Jennie wears the mask going to their car. Ryan hops on Lisa back going to Jennie's car. Lisa open the back car and he puts down Ryan they both hop in to the car. Jennie starts the engine and said "Lisa? I'll drop you on Park's Condominium?"

"Yes ma'am" Lisa said. Jennie then chuckled

-

While Jennie driving going to Park's Condominium she saw on her side car mirror that Lisa and Ryan are both asleep then she smiled.

Now the car stopped at the entrance door of Park's Condominium she said with a soft voice "Lisa! We're here now!".

Lisa open her eyes and she saw Ryan is asleep on her lap. "Huh? We are here already?" she rubbed her eyes and she waked Ryan up.

"Ryan, Mommy Lisa will go!" she kissed Ryan's forehead and Ryan woked up.

"Mommy Lisa please stay!" Ryan begged.

"Baby don't be a stubborn boy to your Mommy Lisa! Soon we will live together at one unit!" Jennie said.

"Really? Yey!!" Ryan said as he hugged Lisa.

"Now I gotta go! Bye Ryan *kissed Ryan's head*.. and to you my queen see you tomorrow" Lisa said.

"Yeah see you tomorrow Lisa! Could I have your number?" Jennie said as she presented her phone

Lisa then received Jennie's phone and type her number. "Here you go! Have a good night to you two" Lisa said as she open the car door

"Bye mommy" Ryan shouted then Lisa waved and closed the door.