Agreement

The Girl Behind the Mask

2 days later: The scene were that Ryan and Jane now meeted at Lisa's hospital room. 

Jungkook 

I didn't made up my mind. I don't ing know what to do if I should continue to protect my Lisa or I should let go of her and I'll agreed with Miss J.K! 

I didn't sleep for the past 2 days after me and Miss J.K called about the agreement and the bomb threat that happened on my company. 

I called all the securities to find the bomb. I don't want my people on the company would be threat on this situation. 

I really had no idea what should I do right now! But instead someone knocked on my door.

"Come in" I said. 

Suprisingly it was Mr. Manoban, Finally I really need him right now. I'm having trouble of thinking. 

"Sir! Good day" 

"Kookie don't be formal here! It's been 4 years since you married my daughter but you just calling me sir" Mr. Manoban said. 

"Sorry sir, That's what I'm comfortable for the past years. Have a sit!" 

"Thank you my boy! Why there is so many security here in your company? Is there any something wrong" Mr. Manoban asked

"It's all about the bomb threat here sir! The Kang's planted a bomb here on our company" 

"Oh my! How'd you know that their would be a bomb threat?" Mr. Manoban asked.

"I..ah..uh.. Miss J.K told me that there would be bomb threat coming from the Kang's" 

"J.K huh? Maybe she just fooling you?" Mr. Manoban said as he furrowed his brows. 

"No sir, she's really the one who I trusted because of their company. Their securities, spying and business are the most powerful unit on their company. That's why I really trust to Miss J.K" 

"Hmmm..I didn't know that the Kim's have that powerful company" Mr. Manoban said. 

"Sir? I need your opinion right now. I don't know what to do anymore because I'm loosing so much time to think about this" 

"and what is it my boy?" Mr. Manoban asked. 

"For the past 2 days, Miss J.K just called me via on his agent line, We had an agreement about that...if we want to take down the Kang's really fast. The Kim's would join our team but they'll be the one who command and be a lead on the team but their is only one condition.." 

"Then whats the condition?" Mr. Manoban asked as he had a serious tone. 

"Me and Lisa would get divorced! and want to be her 'love' again" 

Mr Manoban slammed his hand on the table "What kind of sorcery is this? Is she really out of her mind? Ughh! Disgusting!" he said. 

"Sir, we had no choice sir but to follow their agreement!" 

"How coward are you Jungkook! Don't you mad at her because she want to demmand a divorce to your wife?" Mr. Manoban said as he had mad tone. 

"Sir you can call me a coward! But I had no right to mad at her.." 

"Don't tell me that your supporting on their relationship? I thought you love my daughter? and you two had a daughter" Mr. Manoban said. 

"If Lisa is the one who carried to my daughter's life on her womb. I won't be agreed on Miss J.K agreement but she's only a step mom to my daughter!" 

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" Mr. Manoban said as he messing his hair. 

"Sir, Do you had a choice that we should keep our company to be threathen to the Kang's on this madness? I gotta admit I thought my security are the best but no! Their to weak to fight with the Kang's!" 

"Then what should we do?" Mr. Manoban asked. 

"We should agreed to Miss J.K agreement! I had no choice sir. If we won't agree still we should suffer deeper on this situation!" 

"I hate that J.K!" Mr. Manoban said. 

"How would you hate Miss J.K? she's the most coolest and bad on all the female CEO's in the world. But she's a good and softest person once you show that your a trustful person!" 

"Bull! Why she wants to earn her trust to us!" Mr. Manoban protested. 

"Sir you don't know her back story. Lisa, Mr. Kim and Jisoo know what's the reason why she had a serious trust issue. Lisa just told me everytime about Jennie trust issue problems for the past few years"

"Seriously, I don't still like that girl and wants to be my daughter-in-law!" Mr. Manoban said. 

"So if you want to choice sir who's the most you don't like Seulgi or Miss J.K?" 

"Why your dragging Seulgi here in our talk?" Mr. Manoban asked. 

"Don't you know sir that this two women are one of the ex-girlfriend of Lisa's?! Remember sir that she had no boyfriend for the past in her life. These two lucky women are the one who make Lisa's happy and also Miss J.K had an child coming from your daughter which is weird at first but that scientist is really a mad genius to make it happen badly! Then I'm that unlucky guy who joins on her love story and ruin their relationship" I scatched my nape. 

Mr. Manoban silenced and massage his temples. 

"I'm sorry sir if I talked to much-" Mr. Manoban cutted my words. 

"Yeah your right. My daughter like girls rather than boys. I've noticed that since she meet Seulgi. I'm just a blind father, who is her daughter wanted that, rather than those. I'm such a bad father. Right now she had an serious amnesia to handle. It may take time to heal and remember all the things she need to remember. My daughter's life is really in dangered!" Mr. Manoban said as he snapped the reality so bad. 

I just keep remain silenced. 

"Kookie, I'm such a bad father to her and to Jennie. And also I'm such a ignorant grandfather to Ryan! I really dumped J.K and their son! How should I fix this issue because Lisa is now in the amnesia stage again!" Mr. Manoban said as he unexpectedly to cry. 

"We don't have a choice sir but to agreed what Miss J.K said on us to fully protected her!" 

"So how she would know that we'll agree on her agreement?" Mr. Manoban asked as he wiped his tears. 

"I'm calling her personal contact number. So it's a yes sir that we should agreed?" 

"I give up Kookie, I won't be a bad father again but to support on my daughter wish in the past. So it's a yes!" Mr. Manoban said. 

"Okay sir. I should call her right now! So that we know where the Kang's really planted the bomb here in this building." 

...

I dialled her contact number and it started to ring. I took a deep breathe and after a second she picked up. 

"Who's this?" J.K said as she'd a cold tone. 

"This is Mr. Jungkook!" 

"Well Mr. Jungkook! What a surprised. I thought you don't want to call my number" J.K said as she smirked. 

"Me and Mr. Manoban made up our mind! That we should agreed on your agreement!"

"Are you sure? No backing out?" J.K said as she feel her victory for how many years. 

"Yes we are sure and no, we're not backing out! So where's the planted bomb in our company?" 

"I just called Agent Namjoon to come at your company they'd track easily the bomb. Don't worry he had much time to diffuse the bomb. The time duration is only now 30 minutes left!" J.K said.

"Good thing we'd made up our mind. My team didn't find the bomb for the past hours. The Kang's are really smart to hide of that bomb!" 

"Hmmph, The Kang's are dumb to hide it when you had a right material to track the bomb. Anyways when you'll come to the New Zealand and discuss the agreement?" J.K asked with a cool excite voice. 

"I don't know when Miss J.K, I need to discuss with my wife about this!" 

"Why don't you tell her that you'll having a business trip for the New Zealand for 3 days? I know she'll trust on you!" J.K said as she suggested. 

"True. I'll tell her about that when should I come to the New Zealand?" 

"Next 3 days.. I'll tell my pilot to fly going at the Cali just to flight you going to the New Zealand" J.K said. 

"Your really that CEO who owned private jet plane?" 

"Yeah why'd you asked?" J.K said with a cold tone. 

"Nothing. I'm just impressed about it. Don't worry, I had my own private plan here in Cali, I'll just tell my pilot to fly going the New Zealand. Maybe I'll leave soon after we call?" 

"That's good. I'll be waiting Mr. Jungkook!" J.K said. 

"Okay. I should hung up and tell my wife about it!" 

"Just please don't tell that I'm the reason why'd you come here in the New Zealand" J.K said with a worry tone. 

"Don't worry Miss J.K, I won't tell her" 

"Good. I should hung up! I'll track your private jet plane and I'll just tell my agent's that they'll the one who welcomed you in the airport" J.K said. 

"Of course, Miss Detective J.K! Adios~" 

J.K hunged up the call. 

...

Someone knocked on the door. "Come in" I said. 

When the door opens Namjoon showed up. 

"Mr. Jungkook the bomb is inside in your room" Namjoon said as he panted really hard.