Teased | Chaesoo

The Girl Behind the Mask

[[Flashback]]

After Lisa leaving at the room

Jennie, Ryan, Jisoo and Rosé are still in Lisa's room. As Jennie started the topic something, 

"Rosé, are you single right? and you cousin are you single too?" Jennie asked.

"Yes" Rosé and Jisoo sync in.

"JINX" Ryan said. 

"Why don't you get to know each other?" Jennie suggested. 

"In front of you!!? Really cousin?" Jisoo said with a irritate voice. 

"Ergh? Should we leave I guess so that you two are getting along with each other?" Jennie said.

"Aish Jen, what the heck?" Jisoo said. 

"Okay chill! We won't disturb. Me and Ryan would go at the balcony, while you two are getting to know each other. Come on Ryan! Let's go to the balcony" Jennie said as she winked to her cousin.

"Okay mom!" Ryan said as he given a thumbs up to her Aunt Jisoo. 

Jennie and Ryan slide the door going to the balcony and closed. While Jisoo and Rose are all alone and look at each other.

"Hey Rosé!" Jisoo said as she's the first one to talk. 

"Hi" Rosé said with a shy tone. 

"I'm Jisoo Kim by the way or you could call me Jisoo. I'll reintroduce myself again just for you!" Jisoo said as she offered an handshake.

Rosé accept the handshake and said "Nice to meet you Jisoo, I'm Chaeyoung Park ot you could call me Rosé in short!"

"Well Rosé, your such an beautiful person, I had to admit it" Jisoo said. 

"Hihihi, Thanks Jisoo" Rosé said with a shy tone. "Your beautiful too, I gotta admit your visual is no joke the first time I meet you" she added. 

"Well thank you! You want to hear a joke?" Jisoo asked. 

"Tell me" Rose said. 

Jisoo tell a funny joke to Rose and turned out that Rose laughed out really hard that made Jennie and Ryan look back at the window. 

"Jisoo your so funny! HAHAHAHA" Rosé said as she wiped her tears. 

"Glad you laugh at my jokes, It's been 84 years since my joke are about to laugh!" Jisoo said as she pouted. 

"Hmmm? Why what happened?" Rosé asked.

"My cousin is such a mood killer everytime I tell her a joke, she wanted to laugh but she controlled it aishh that jerk!" Jisoo said as she wanted to kill someone. 

Rosé tapped Jisoo shoulder. "Don't be like that Jisoo! Maybe she just wanted to teased you!" Rosé explained. 

Jisoo felt the electrified coming to her body and made her chills that Rosé tapped her shoulder. 

"Yeah... hehe maybe so? Let's be friends or something?" Jisoo said. 

"We should be friends! Like a great friends" Rosé said. 

"Ayee, great friends is okay for me. Could I have your number?" Jisoo said as she gain sime confidence. 'pretty please?' Jisoo thoughts. 

"It's fine for me!" Rose said. 

Jisoo then presented her phone to Rosé and Rosé type her number. As it finished, Jisoo texted to her after a second to Rosé number and her phone vibrated and it was unknown number as she checked....

Unknwn No. | Hey its me Jisoo! Save my number ;) 

Rosé | Saved it!

Then she edit the name of the unknown number to Chichu. 

After 30 minutes they talked so much to each other as they feel like there closed friends. 

Jennie and Ryan decided to get back in on the room. 

"So how's my ship going on?" Jennie asked as she giggled. 

Jisoo glared to Jennie "We're fine!" she said. 

"Btw where is Lisa btw? Why her call may took to long?" Jennie asked to her ships. 

"Yeah, I noticed that too Jennie. She haven't get back to her room" Rosé said. 

"I'll try to call her, Ryan sit down to your two Aunt's" Jennie said. 

Ryan as he nodded. 

Then Jennie called to Lisa's number after a few seconds she answerex.. 

//Meanwhile to Rose, Jisoo and Ryan...//

"Hello Ryan!" Rosé said.

"Hello Auntie Rosé! Your so pretty to be honest" Ryan said as she compliment to Rosé. 

Rose gave her smile to Ryan and said "Ehee, Thanks Ryan" 

"How old are you Auntie?" Ryan asked with playing his hand.

"21 handosme!" Rosé said. 

"Oohh Aunt Jisoo do you heard that! Hehehe! Your 23 and she's-" Ryan said as Jisoo slightly pinched his ear. "Ouch" 

"Your just like your mom keep teasing me that someone I lo..I mean some of my friends" Jisoo explained. 

Rosé giggled to them. Then Jennie started to panicked in front of them. 

"Jendeuk what happened?" Jisoo asked as she started to worried to her cousin actions.

"Rosé would you accompany going to the elevator? Lisa is..I don't know passing out on the elevator? We should hurry up" Jennie said as she had an panicked tone. 

"Okay Jen,  let's go" Rosé said. 

Then they leave Jisoo and Ryan on the door. 

Jennie and Rose were really fast going to elevator after they arrived timingly the door opened and they saw that Lisa is now at the floor. 

"Lisa" Jennie and Rosé sync in. 

They hurriedly go at the elevator and Rose hold the button to open the elevator. Jennie picks Lisa phone. 

"Rosé helped me carry Lisa" Jennie said. 

Both of them carry Lisa going outside on the elevator.

As Rosé touch Lisa neck and she said "Jennie she has a fever"

"So let's go back to her room. I'll give her a piggy back ride" Jennie said. "You should go first and knocked the door so that when I arrived I could go directly to her room" Jennie added. 

"Okay Jennie" Rose said as she cooperates to Jennie planned. 

Jennie successfully give Lisa a back hug ride and she rush going to Lisa room after few walks they arrived at Lisa room and Jennie directly going to Lisa room and placed her safely. 

Jennie started to find some med kit and a thermometer but she haven't find so she asked Rose if she have those. Then Rose nodded and she proceed going to her room and get one of those. 

"Mom, what happened to mommy?" Ryan asked to her mom. 

"I think your mommy got an fever! Could you stay on your Aunt Jisoo! I'll take care of your mommy!" Jennie said. 

"Okay mom" Ryan said as she agreed to her mom. 

Jennie started to find Lisa's med kit or her thermometer but she found nothing.

"Rosé do you have your own med kit or thermometer?" Jennie asked.

"I'll get it Jen" Rosé said.

After an minute,

Rosé arrived with her med kit and a thermometer as she presented to Jennie. 

Jennie first starts to get the thermometer and she placed the thermometer to Lisa's armpit. While she's waiting for the 60 sec timer she noticed that Lisa has some slap marks. 

"Who the hell slap my boo?" Jennie said with a mad tone that made Rose flinched. 

The thermometer stop her operation and Jennie was shocked because the sound of the thermometer beeps are not the normal ones so she checked the indication and she was so very shocked becsuse it was now MAX. 

"Oh shoot! Rosé what to do? Her temp is high?" Jennie asked to Rose. 

"Give her a cold bath unnie. I experienced that also to her. I'll prepare the ice packs and you should open the faucet to cold unnie at her bath tub" Rosé said. 

"Okay copy" Jennie said as she followed the younger girl instruction. 

Rosé and Jenie seperated ways...

Jennie then open the faucet and turn into cold and the water started to filling up the tub. 

Jennie gets back to Lisa room and her clothed is not that good to take her a bath so she decided to go at her closet and pick her oversized shirt and some shorts.

Jennie get back and she decided to make Lisa undress

She started to undress the pants of Lisa as she thinks not to be malice things, she succeed to change Lisa pants into shorts. Then next the top clothes. As she undress...she met again the precious abs. 'Jennie control your hormones' Jennie thoughts. Then another victory because she changed Lisa clothes without a malice things 

As Rosé entered the bathroom she closed the faucet and she twist the ice tray. Then she started to touch the water and its to damn cold. 

"Jennie it's ready" Rosé said.

Jennie carry Lisa a bridal style going to the bathroom. When she slowly put her in the bath tub she remain unbothered as she deep asleep. 

"Jennie let Lisa stay 10-15 minutes so as the temperature will cool down" Rose explained. 

"Okay rosie, copy. Would you tell Jisoo that she'll be taking out some food for us? Also please don't forget that she'll order some chicken-vegetable soup! She'll know where to buy!" Jennie said. 

"Okay Jennie, I'll tell her right now. How about Ryan?" Rose asked. 

"He would stay here for a while" Jennie said. 

"Okay Jennie" Rose said as she walked away going to Jisoo. 

"Stay strong Lisa!" Jennie said as she kissed Lisa warm forehead. 

»12 minutes later«

As Jennie waited patiently she tried to touch Lisa neck she started to feel relieved that her neck is no longer hot. So she decided to get another clothes to changer her up again. But still Lisa remained unbothered

Jennie then goes to Lisa closet and started to get again the oversize shirt and a pajamas. 

After she get back to the bathroom she decided to look at the drain and it was near on her so she decided to get the drain. 

After an minute the water now drained and it was empty. So she grabbed Lisa towel and started to remove her wet shirt and her bra. She wiped the upper body part and she dress Lisa to her oversize shirt. 

Next is the lower body part she start to get her wet shorts and now the wet undies so she wiped until her skin is dry. She decided to get back her undies and now her pajama.

After an minute,

Jennie puts away the towel and start to carry Lisa in a bridal way. When they arrived at the bedroom she puts Lisa back on her bed. 

Jennie puts the blanket on Lisa body and she started to pat Lisa head. "Hope your doing okay boo" Jennie said. Then she kissed Lisa forehead. 

((next day)) 

Jennie waked up on the couch and checks Lisa around and still Lisa is asleep. Then Jennie checks her clock and it was now 9:30am. So she started to text Jisoo that she'll be heading back at the house she'll take a shower and change her clothes. Then she decided to knock at Rose door. 

~Knock,  knock,  knock

Jennie waited for an minute and Rose opened the door. 

"Hello Rosé! Good morning" Jennie said. 

"Good morning Jennie!! What's up? Is Lisa awake?" Rose asked. 

"Sadly no,  she's still on her beauty rest. Poor her!" Jennie said. 

"Are you hungry unnie? I just recently cooked some breakfast for the both of us! Why don't you eat breakfast with me!" Rose said. 

"Oh really? Thank you so much! I would love to!" Jennie said. 

Rosé and Jennie started to go at Rosé room. The Rosé let Jennie in at her room and they started to eat there breakfast. 

"Rosie after I finished eat this breakfast. Could you watch out Lisa while I'm gone? I'll be heading back to my house to change my clothes then I'll buy some food for us. What you want?" Jennie asked

"Okay, I'll watch her Jennie. Anything kinds of food unnie is good for me! Just choose what you want!" Rosé said 

"Sure!" Jennie said. 

After several of minutes,

Jennie finished her breakfast. Rosé did the same too.

"Well I should go Rosé.  I'll better get going. Thanks for the food!" Jennie said as she really thankful. 

"Your welcome Jennie. Take care" Rosé said. 

"I will" Jennie said. 

After Jennie got out on Rosé unit she proceed at the elevator she pressed the G floor. 

After she arrived at the ground floor. She noticed that she saw an familiar face far from behind of the corner. 'Is that Seulgi?' Jenne thoughts.

Jennie phone rang and she quickly answered and it was Jisoo. Then she proceed at the parking lot and starts to click her keys and it beeps. 

Then she drive off going back to her house. 

---

After she arrived at her house she parked her car but suddenly the other car was following her. But she don't mind because maybe it was coincidence then she safely going at her house... 

--

"Hmmm, this is where Jennie Kim lives huh? Save this address for the 'one by one' purposes! UNDERSTAND?" Anonymous said.