The girl with a mask

The Girl Behind the Mask

Lisa

As soon I saw a girl who wears a mask with 2 body guards beside at her I started to glance at Rosé  her eyes is widen then I asked her 

"Rosé, who is she?" 

"That girl is the daughter of the Prime Minister so keep in mind that-! Oh crap, she's coming towards at us, act like that nothing happens!" Rosé said

 I nodded.

As I heard a footstep heading at our position and now she's in front of us. I saw that she hand signal on her body guards and I don't know what does that mean.

"Good evening! Please find another seat because Ms. Jennie wants this table to sit down" Her bodyguard said.

Then me and Rosé nodded and we follow his command.

I saw that the girl wears a mask and I don't know is she's staring at me. I don't know because, duh she wears a mask. My thoughts said.

I quickly get my camera and stand up and follow in Rosédirection. Then I turn around and she sat down and I saw that she hand signal one of her guards again, which I don't understand, then Rosé said "Psssst" and I  just snapped out and heading to Rosé direction and sat down.

"So what's the thing of the daughter of the Prime Minister" I asked her and Rosé quickly sighed and said "She always wears a mask in the public. She doesn't want to reveal her face"

I started to "O" reaction and Aunt Sarah arrived with our food. She then quickly distributed our food and sat down beside of me.

Then we started to eat our dinner and Aunt Sarah asked me about myself. I  started to explained at them

"Well, I'm good at taking picture, which I wanted to be a photographer. I always got an ace when it comes to school. That's why I moved in here at the place because me and my parents challenge myself to be a independent person and be a fluent to speak English"

Roséand Aunt Sarah nodded and just continue eat their dinner. As I eat my burger, I saw that the girl who wear a mask received her order coming one of her bodyguards.

15 minutes later

As we finished eating our burgers. We stood up and heading out to the restaurant. After we passed by the girl who wear masked aka the Daughter of the Prime Minister I could smell a flower scent coming from her. She smells fresh.. wait what? What the heck I was thinking. Lisa! What the heck! Don't be like that!

As soon I get in the car. I quickly take a shot of the girl who wear a mask, Even its far away but at least I could capture her. Maybe I couldn't see her again.

Then Rosé noticed that I take a shot. "Ayayayay! Don't tell me that your gay? You like girls?"  Rosésaid.

I choke at my own saliva "Aish. I'm Bi" 

"Whatever! Why you take a picture of that girl?" Rosé asked me.

"It's for remembrance purposes well, maybe I couldn't see that Daughter of the Prime Minister on my own eyes" I said.

Aunt Sarah then starts the engines.

"Aunt Sarah? Do you have nearest mall here. I'll buy an Iphoneto myself. My dad said at me I should buy one here so that I could communicate with them easily. I had my credit card here in me," I said.

"Of course dear. Will driving you there!" Aunt Sarah said.

"Rosé! Help me decided which Iphone version should I bought okay?" I said.

Then Rose nodded at me and said "Of course Lisa!"

20 minutes later

"Aunt Sarah, we should get going to the Apple Store and bought a new phone. Also, I'll grocery some of my food that my mom advised at me. If it's okay with you? It may take an hour to finish this task!" I said.

"Don't worry my dear, I'll be shopping around in the mall. Me and Rosie will communicate each other if when we will meet. Take care okay?" Aunt Sarah said.

"We will Auntie! Bye" I said.

"Mom we will back for a while. We'll update at you," Rose added. Then Aunt Sarah nodded and we seperated each other way.

Me and Rose is now at the Apple Store. We'd get inside. Then Rose grabs my hand and suggest that "Iphone 8plus is great! Me and mom currently used it " and I  just"O" reaction.

I tried the camera because this is the most important at my side and well it's good. Plus it's handy. So I decided that I'll be getting those. Then I decided to get phone case, headphone and wireless charger because you know it's easier and handy.

After that, the staff asked me what color should I pick off my phone because the choice of the color is space gray, silver and gold.

So I decided to get the space gray because why not? Then I try the product and it looks good. I register the data information for a long time.

After that I finally had an iPhone. While we are waiting for processing of my credit card, I started to access to the internet of the apple store and download the messenger so that I could message my parents.

After an minute it was downloaded then I started to log-in and message my parents.

Parents Line

Hi mom and dad, I just arrived here in New Zealand an hour ago and finally

I bought a new phone, so I could update where am I or what am I doing! Its

night time here in New Zealand, Mrs Park or Aunt Sarah is so very kind and

caring, I've met also her daughter Rose well she's now my friend anyways that's

all the news. I'll be heading to the grocery store to buy some food into my own

condo. Talk to you later mom and dad

 

 

As soon I send. The payment was successful.

I had a freebie that I had a sealed SIM card. So I decided to put the SIM and boom I had now phone number.

As soon I know my phone number I put in my contact list then I askedRosé  where should I loading up my SIM and she suggest me to the local e-load shop which I could load there. Now it was a success and I asked Rosé what she uses of the plan. She taught me how should, I could use her recommendation plan at me.