Meet

The Girl Behind the Mask

Author P.O.V

Lisa and the two lovebirds are now arrived at the New Zealand at night. Jisoo speaked up first.

"Lisa-yah! You'll be sleeping on your room at my gf condominium!"

"Okay Jisoo! New Zealand is cool though" Lisa said as she fixed herself.

"Yeah this is your 2nd home" Rose said.

"Hmmm..2nd home?" Lisa asked.

Rosé just nodded and give a thumbs up.

Jisoo stood up first and they are now ready to get out on the plane.

---

They were now at the car and Lisa is at the shotgun seat and she was fast asleep. Meanwhile, the lovebirds are thinking about their plan.

"How should we meet them?" Rosé asked.

"Hehe, I had a perfect plan for the both of them!" Jisoo said.

"What is it?" Rosé asked.

"I'll tell you when were at the room" Jisoo said.

Rosé then nodded.

---

They were now arrived at the condo. Jisoo try to make Lisa woke up. While Rosé now get out the car because someone is calling her phone.

"Lisa-ya! We are here at your home" Jisoo said as she tapped Lisa shoulder.

"Hmm.." Lisa just hummed a response.

"The KANG'S ARE AMBUSHING US!" Jisoo said as she had frighten tone.

Lisa waked up and started to panick "! I'm not ready to face them. I haven't see Jennie yet"

Jisoo smacked Lisa's head. "*sigh*! You fool wake up now. The Kang's aren't here! Jennie has a good and stable security here"

Lisa just scratched her head. "Jisoo! I'm gonna kill you"

Jisoo now get out on the car and started to run going to the main entrance and Liss followed and started to run.

Rosé end her call and she saw that those two crackhead are back at it again.

"Ayayay! This two crackhead are now unite happily. I hope Jennie and Lisa are also be in good terms for tomorrow" Rosé said as she talked herself.

Meanwhile someone is spying on them..

---

"Jisoo! You chikin..come back here" Lisa said.

Jisoo just keep running and click the button for the elevator to open.

"Jisoo..."

"Baby! Wait for me" Rosé shouted on her girlfriend.

Jisoo gets in the elevator and she holds the button just for her girlfriend and not for Lisa.

"Jisoo! I'm going to kill you! You fool me" Lisa said as she enter the elevator and panting really hard.

"That's your fault you monkey. You didn't wake up!" Jisoo said as she saw her gf entering the elevator.

Jisoo pressed the 3rd floor going to their room.

"Aish! I'm sleepy unnie. Your joke is really making me nervous" Lisa said as she massaged her temples.

"Whatever you monkey" Jisoo said.

"Ayayay.. crackhead culture is now started to begin" Rosé said as she just looking on the ceiling.

"My cutie chipmunk are you jealous?" Jisoo asked her gf.

"Why should I jealous?" Rosé asked.

"Nothing. I thought your jealous" Jisoo said.

~Ting

"Aish! Don't joke on me in that again. I'm shaking af" Lisa said.

"Why don't you trust Jennie security here?" Jisoo said as they walked going to there room.

"Why you just drag Jennie's name in our conversation" Lisa said.

"Should I smack your head again?" Jisoo said.

"Aish..could you two stop?" Rosé said as she get the keys for Lisa room.

"Okay fine.." Lisa said as she rolled her eyes.

"Lisa here's your key. Our room is neighbouring though. See you tomorrow? You'll be eat your breakfast here in my room. Okay?" Rosé said.

"Okay. Thank you so much! Good night" Lisa said as she received the keys.

"Good night Limario" Jisoo said as she smiled.

Rosé kissed Lisa cheeks. "Good night Lisa"

Lisa was blushing and her cheeks started to burn up. Jisoo made a death glare on Lisa. But Rosé kissed Jisoo cheeks too.

They heard some footsteps as they turn around it was just the bell boy who brings their luggages.

Lisa opened her room and she could feel her past presence when she stay in her own room.

"Ahhh..good old days" Lisa said.

The bellboy puts Lisa luggage on the sides while Lisa go to her bedroom and started to on the AC. She layed down and started to think about what Rose did to her.

---

Lisa

Ah, Rosé kissed my cheek keeps reminding me something.. I don't know if it's her or someone else. I just started to closed my eyes...

[Next day]

I woke up with a memory dream again..
That Jennie haunts my memories as usual she keeps showing up on my memories. Like I don't know why?!

Is she really that special in my own life? If she really is.. Why she'd leave me? Why she didn't show up? Is she really that coward?

(A/N: *smirks* Little did she know that this bedroom is their first ;) you know what I mean that's why this a special for her life.)

I just rubbed my eyes and started to watch the overview on my window.

I go at my luggage and open it. I get my towel and my clothes because I don't know what happen for today activities :/

I proceed at my bathroom and started to turn on the shower..

Why the hell this scene is so very special??? Like why my heart skips a beat. I don't know why that my mind and heart couldn't explain this feeling.

After I finished take a bath. I just wear a red-black checkered blouse and a denim pants.

As I pack my things up. I bring my cellphone and pouch with me and proceed to Rosé room.

I get my key cards and I just get out on my room and started to go at Rose room.

~knock..knock..knock

I wait for a second and I heard some foot steps. As she open the door it was chichu.

"Good morning Jisoo"

"Good morning Lisa. Come in" Jisoo said.

"Thank you" I entered on Rosie room.

Wow her room is full of painting. Maybe Rosé is an artist? she's really good in painting.

"How's your sleep?" Jisoo asked.

"It was good! I got a dream again with that Jennie"

Jisoo widened her eyes and sip her tea as she like a savage. "Why you calling my cousin a "That Jennie".."

"Well, I didn't meet her though. How could I really confirmed that she was her the one of my memories"

"You'll met her soonest" Jisoo said.

"Lisa-ya! Good morning! Come let's eat our breakfast" Rosé said.

"Good morning too Rosie.. Wow our breakfast is yummy huh?"

"That's my girlfriend she's really good in cooking some breakfast" Jisoo said.

"Ahhh..I'm really that good only for breakfast? How about dinner? Huh pikachu?" Rosé said as she rolled her eyes.

I stood up and go to the dining table and sit down.

"Your good in cooking for everything baby! Hehe wrong term used" Jisoo said.

"Whatever! Eat now. Can't wait for later" Rosé said as she winked on Jisoo.

"Where are we going?"

"We're going on a trip to Kim's Company" Jisoo said.

"What should we do there?"

"You'll find out it soon! Eat now your breakfast" Rosé said.

"Okay" I started to eat my breakfast.

//

Me, Jisoo and Rosé finished our breakfast.

Jisoo started to washing the dishes while Rose packs her things.

Several minutes later...

Both of them finished their task while me just watching some of Rose painting.

"Lisa let's go!" Jisoo said.

"Why are we going to the Kim's company?"

"We are going to meet..." Rosé paused those words and just furrowed her brows.

I just realized something that I'm going to meet..

"NO WAY.. THAT'S SO FAST?" I raised my voice though.

"Just shut up and follow us Manoban. You won't regret it though" Jisoo said.

I just cover my mouth and Rose lead the way and open the door.

I just followed them and we are now heading to the parking lot.

---

We are now arrived at the Kim's building.