Explanation // Part 2

The Girl Behind the Mask

Jennie

I suddenly shift my mood from what I heard to my Lili that she's telling me that she remembers Seulgi on that stupid kiss?

Wow, I feel disgusting and I just wanted to punched Seulgi right now.

"Jennie, why are you looking like a bull?" Lisa said that make me snapped out on my thoughts.

"Do I look like a bull?"

"Yeah, you look like you want to murder someone" Lisa said as she touched on my shoulder that makes me goosebumps. Wow that powerful touch though.

"Yeah, I wanted to murder someone right now"

"Ohhh~ now I get it!" Lisa said as she realized something.

"Why'd you wanted to kill me Lisa?"

"What? what the hell are you talking about?" Lisa said as she looks confused. Yeah she ain't remember.

"Ahhhhh..hmmm" what the hell I'm just sayin to her.

"Is there anything wrong?" she asked.

"You were stung by the dart thingy"

"While you were kissed to your ex (insert puke reaction) someone stung you at your back that made you robotic hallucination chu chu.." I added.

Lisa didn't say anything but her facial expression could explain everything.

"What are you thinking right now Lisa?"

"I wanted to finish this war between of us maybe I should talked to Seulgi about something!" she said that makes my eyes widen.

"What the hell? Your going back at her? After we-" she cutted my words.

"I'm not going back at her. I just need to talk something about something I didn't explain to her" she said.

"And what is it?"

"I didn't tell her the exact reason why I break up with her and what did I do something wrong" she explained.

"Could you tell me the reason why you breaking up with her?"

"Because I've been knew that there something to do going to New Zealand. There someone else who's waiting at me" she explained that makes me goosebumps.

"You really followed your heart?"

"Yes! To be honest it's hard for me to control my feelings the love for Seulgi and the mysterious person who'd I wanted to go on New Zealand" Lisa said that makes my tears falling down.

I didn't just say anything because I'm out of words.

"I gotta to admit that Seulgi is annoying and dumb sometimes but she's really lovable at me. But there is someone else who's waiting for her that she really deserved to receive a love from Seulgi she really contacted me though that she wanted to break up with her and the girl named Irene she was her childhood friend back at South Korea"

Damn, why Seulgi is blind that she had other girl waiting for her.

"So what your gonna try to do?"

"I should talked to her something and I wanted to tell her that she haven't to be an evilish doing at my family but she really deserved to be on jail like she hurt me and she hurt you through physically and mentally. Which that is not really good. Where she is now?" she said.

"Maybe I should call my team. I have no idea where she is!"

"Okay! thanks by the way" she said that makes me blushed.

"Thank me for what?"

"Thank you because you really exist on my life. I couldn't imagine if I haven't meet you" she said that makes my heart fluttered.

"Aish, stop with cheesy lines Manoban" I just said with a flat tone and I'm just teasing her around.

Lol, she just pouted and just fix her bangs.

I stood up and she just spoke up right away.

"Where are you going Miss Kim?" she asked with a seductive voice. Oh my gosh, control your hormones Jennie.

"I'm going back to my room, your so cheesy right now" I wanted to laugh but I just controlling it just what I did to my hormones.

"Hmmpphh..fine then goo..I'm going back home. I'm fine now to be honest" she said with an aegyo voice.

"Ah..ah..ah..your going home so fast Manoban?"

"Well yeah, your facial explained at me that you look annoyed so I'm going home" she said.

Ahhh, you want to play games Manoban? *smirks* game on!

"Aww, why you sensitive my little kitten?"

"LiTtLe KiTtEn?" she said as I saw her intense gulp.

I just show my smirk because who knows maybe she knows what I mean?

"Anyways, Little kitten or what. I'll be packing up. Maybe I'm done with this white room it's so boring here" she said and that makes me grin but btch control my fcking hormones.

"You know maybe we should go somewhere else? We haven't do anything after we met in this day"

"I need rest Jennie because of the shocking incident what happened earlier! I'm so confused right now but at the same time I need to tell Seulgi about something" she said.

"Oh. Is that so? Could you invite me to your room?"

"For what?" she asked.

Girl! You don't get the hint?

I'm missing you!

I miss your smell and the way you showered your love for me.

I miss your kissable lips!

wait I didn't tell her the reason!

"My little kitten you don't know how I missed you so much?"

I saw her intense gulp again for the nnth time. Lol, she's afraid for this y cat here kekeke joke!

"Yeah right! Well yeah, you'll be staying on my room for a night?" she asked. I wanna stay you forever.

"Yeah, I'll be the one who cook our dinner!"

"I should be get ready on my car see you in the parking lot!"

"Okay Jen" she said with a deep y tone that makes my hormones to be exploded just kidding.

I just bit my lip and heading outside on her room.

I quickly get on my phone and dial Bambam because I didn't have a chance to ask about Seulgi!

[Dialing Bambam...]

Heading to the parking lot.

[Pick up..]

"Yes boss?" Bambam said.

"How's the ty agent that I dumped?"

"He's still asleep with the syringe I injected to him boss" he said.

"Good! Be sure that you should hurt him that deserved him what you saw earlier! Understand?"

"Yes boss! We will" he said.

"Anyways, How is Kang Seulgi? Did she escaped?" I said as I open the driver seat and started the engine.

"Base on DK and Bobby report she's now at the secret location that her team won't track down easily" he said.

"Very good. I'll give you three a bonus money! Job well done"

"Thanks boss"

"I should hung up. Hit with your best shot to that shtty and useless agent"

"We will boss"

end call..

Then I started to call Bobby while my Lili isn't here yet,

[pick up]

"Yes boss?" Bobby said.

"How's Kang Seulgi?"

"She's fine boss, she's still not awake after the incident" he said.

"Ahhh, that btch needs some rest. Be sure to feed her well before me and your other boss heading to the location. Understand?"

"Yes boss, We will" he said.

"Good. You'll have a bonus money coming from me. Good job"

"Yieeeee, Thank you boss" he said.

"Gotta hung up"

end call..

Where is my little kitten? Why she's not still here yet?

After a minute, I saw her heading outside and searching my car. I started to slight beep on her so that she noticed and she did.

Now she's heading at me and damn her walk looks like she was joining a model.

She opened the door and closed the door. I could smell her vanilla scent that makes me need to control again my hormones ㅠㅠ btch help me!!

"So are you going to staring me like that?" she said with a wide smile.

"You know, I missed you right?" I said as I wear my shades.

"Oh really. If you missed me then-" she cutted her words because I started to kiss on her cheeks.

"Shut up Manoban, Let's heading first to convenience store. I'll be buying some of our ingredients for our dinner"

"Yeah..yeah..yeah..y-" she said as she cover her face.

I just smiled on her and start driving going to the convenience store.

---

We are now at Lili's room. I just buy some of the ingredients and I just buy some champagne ;) hmmm..tasty ^-^

It's strawberry flavor ;) and I just bought some whipped cream..hmm ^-^

she started to turn on the A/C damn its so hot on her room or maybe I'm hot? okay fine enough the jokes!

I started heading to her refrigerator a d started to put the items that I bought.

After I finished arranging it, I closed the refrigerator.

Then what's next?
.
.
.
.
.
Talking with my little kitten