Trouble // Part 2

The Girl Behind the Mask

When Seulgi smashed Lisa lips again. Lisa pulled away the kissed and she back off to Seulgi actions.

"What the heck is this Seulgi?" Lisa asked with a pissed voice.

"Don't you missed me?" Seulgi frowned as she suddenly smirked.

"Ugh.. Hell no!!" Lisa said with a disgusting tone.

"Then why did you come here at me when I just call you?" Seulgi said as she fixed her fair.

"I'm afraid of what you'll do to Jennie. What do you want? How'd you find me you creep!" Lisa said.

"HAHAHAHA! what a coward Lisa that I know. I know you'll obey what I command to you. Duh what's the point of our company. We had many connection here in New Zealand! That's why I track you easily! Aren't you happy that I'm back with your ugly break up on me!" Seulgi said as she comimg forward to Lisa.

"Back off Seulgi or else I'll hurt you!" Lisa said as she warned Seulgi.

"Baby, I know you won't hurt me because you still love me! Come on give me a hug" Seulgi said as she commanded.

"NO!" Lisa said as she had a big sign of no to Seulgi.

"Oh that's what you want? Do you want that I will hurt Jennie?" Seulgi said as she had a serious tone.

"What in the world you talking about? How'd you know that I have a girlfriend?" Lisa asked with a confusion tone.

"Secret. Obey me Manoban. I won't hurt your love ones. Once you disobey at me I'll take down your business down!!!" Seulgi said as she had an serious tone.

"HAH! How you should do that Ms Kang?" Lisa said with a crack voice.

"If you didn't know babe that I'm the CEO of our company. I could sue your business really down with a powerful lawyer and some powerful medias, we know that your business would be down easily!" Seulgi said.

Lisa paused for a moment because she can't think any a moment to react with Seulgi words.

"Aww my baby is quiet. Are you afraid?" Seulgi asked.

"I'm not afraid of you Seulgi. Your such an pyschopath! Who is Seulgi that I know for the long time btw? Oh I forgot she's gone now!" Lisa said as she fight back.

"Shut the fxk up" Seulgi said as she slapped Lisa face.

"Do whatever you want Seulgi. Hurt me whatever you want but I will say to you that if you ever hurt Jennie or to my son. I will crumple you like a paper" Lisa said as she walked away.

As she proceed at the door she couldn't open it because Seulgi locked it for a reason.

"HAHAHAHA! Do you think you'll go Manoban. We're not done yet!" Seulgi said as she had an evil laugh.

"Oh btw, I won't hurt you. But I'll hurt Jennie and your son too. You'd think I would let you go easily? After all my love and sacrifice for you and you just flipped my world with no reason. I don't think so Manoban! If you don't want to hurt your love ones. Come with me on somewhere else that we could make our family on our own. I'll give you 24 hours to come again here on this room if you don't want come. See you in hell Manoban" Seulgi said as she clicked the button.

Then the door unlocked as Lisa open the door and say nothing to Seulgi.

After Lisa walks forward going to elevatorshe feel suddenly a pain coming from her face she feel also hot on her body temperature. Then Jennie called on her phone and she answered.

Lisa: Hello bee? *with a weak tone*

Jennie: Oh my gosh! Where are you boo? You suddenly vanished!

Lisa: I'm on my way going back to my room. I'm here at the elevator. Jus- *Lisa passed out*

Jennie: Boo! Hello are you there? *panicks* Boo! *hunged up*

--

Jennie started to panicked about Lisa then she started to inform her cousin Jisoo that she'll be heading at the elevator about what Lisa happening. Rosé accompany Jennie going to the elevator. While Jisoo just stayed with Ryan on Lisa room.

After they arrived at the elevator. The door was open and they saw Lisa at the floor passing out.

"Lisaaa!!!" as Jennie and Rosé sync in.

The door almost closed but Jennie was heading in to the elevator and lift Lisa.

Rosé help Jennie pick Lisa up going out to the elevator then Rosé touch Lisa necked.

"Jen, Lisa is having a fever" Rose said.

"Let's get back to her room ASAP" Jennie said as she give a piggy back ride to Lisa.

"Rosé go ahead and open the door for me!" Jennie added.

Rosé then nodded and there heading back going to Lisa room. Rose knocked the door and Jisoo open the door for her and Jisoo saw that Jennie back hugged carry Lisa so she open the door widely and Jennie quickly come in and she put Lisa on her bed.

"Mom, what happened to mommy?" Ryan asked worriedly.

"I don't know baby. I think she had an fever!" Jennie respond and then she finds the medical kit but she can't find anything.

"Rosé you had an thermometer or medical kit?" Jennie asked.

"I'll get it on my room" Rosé said as she quickly going to her room and get some thermometer and a medical kit.

--

After Lisa waked up and she saw that she's on the bedroom she panicked that maybe she's on Seulgi room but then she look around and it was too familiar for her that it was really on her room that she stayed. She looked on her side that it was Rosé sitting on the chair reading a book.

"Rosie is that you?" Lisa asked.

She turned her book down and looked at Lisa "Thank God your finally awaked its been 24 hours since you last awake! Are you okay?" Rose asked.

"Wait I sleep for 24 hours?" Lisa asked.

"Yes. It's crazy right. Your such an heavy sleeper" Rose said.

Lisa cursed a word on her mind ""