War

The Girl Behind the Mask

"I'm ed up!" Lisa said as she messing her hair. 

Rosé was shocked about Lisa words.. she then asked the younger girl. 

"Lisa is everything okay?" Rosé asked. 

"Could you helped me out something?" Lisa said. 

"Of course, I could help you but first tell me what's wrong?" Rosé asked. 

"My powerful ex, Kang Seulgi. Her father is the owner of Kang's Company! Now she's the CEO. She'll be punishing me if I don't come on her room for the next 24 hours now damn me that I slept for 24 hours after I fainted" Lisa said. 

"So what's your plan? I know that company. One of the rivals of my family company too" Rosé said. 

"! Where's Jennie btw?" Lisa asked. 

"She's buying our food for today together with your son!" Rosé said. 

"I gotta go to my ex room right now. I don't know what the fck should I say to her" Lisa said. 

"Please be careful Lisa!" Rosé said as she worried for Lisa. 

"I will and please tell Jennie that she'll be stayon my room and no one will dare to leave unless I'm back to my room! Understand?" Lisa said as she stand up and heading to the door. 

"Okay Lis, I'll tell her" Rosé said. 

Lisa nodded and she's going out to her room. 

As she going to elevator she keeps thinking on what Seulgi said to her once she'll be showing up again, she pressed the 9th floor and waiting for her destination. 

After she arrived at the 7th floor she walks forward to the room 764 she arrived and before she knocked on the door the door was now slightly open. Then after she get in the room is now empty. 

Now Lisa is full of confusion. ' that Seulgi she's now hiding something. What a smartass' Lisa thought. 

Then she's heading back to elevator after she saw an surveillance sytem she snapped and she'll be asked some assistance to Rosé. 

-

Lisa arrived safely back her room and she's finding Rosé. 

"Rossieeee" Lisa shouted. I need your right now. 

"Yahh?" Rose shouted back. 

"I need your help" Lisa said as she heading to Rosé position. 

"What is it?" Rosé asked. 

"Could you checked your surveillance system at the elevator area and the 7th floor area. I need to check something if when that smartassbtch did leave she's know where in her room" Lisa explained. 

"Okay, I'll be asking to our staff. I'll be right back or I'll call you if you need to come!" Rose said. 

"Thank you Rosé, I owe you one" Lisa said. 

Someone knocked at the door. Lisa hurriedly open the door and it was Jennie and Ryan. 

"Oh Lisa! Your awake now! I bring you some food!" Jennie sad as she feel relieved. 

"Hello bee! and hello there Ryan!" Lisa said as she show her small smile. 

"Mommy. You are fine now! We are so very worried about you" Ryan said. 

"Mommy is okay Ryan! No need to worry!" Lisa said as she patted her son's head.

"Excuse me fam. But I need to go at the staff. I'll call you Lisa if we found it. I could recognize her face!" Rose said as she makeexcused. 

"Thanks in advance Rosé. I'll owe you!" Lisa said. 

Rosé nodded and she leaved. 

//

"What is happening here Lisa?" Jennie asked. 

"Uhh..Maybe Ryan shouldn't hear this kind of conversation!" Lisa explained.

"Oh-okay, I understand. .. By the way you should eat your food that me and Ryan buy just for you" Jennie said as she presented the food

"Thanks!" Lisa said she receives and goes to her dining table. 

Lisa started to eat her food. 

"Are you okay now?" Jennie asked. 

"I'm still a bit of dizzy of what happened yesterday" Lisa answered. 

"Who'd slap you that hard yesterday? I could clearly see those slap marks yesterday while I'm taking care of your fever" Jennie asked with a serious tone. 

"Is Ryan ready of this conversation?" Lisa asked worriedly. 

"Stop worrying about Ryan and just answer my question. Do you know that I sleep less than 4 hours because I'm to damn worried about you!" Jennie said as her tear fallen down. 

"Sorry bee, If I worried you too much!" Lisa said as she wiped Jennie tears. 

"Then answer the damn question Lisa!" Jennie said. 

"It's all been started when Kang Seulgi my powerful and smartass ex-gf called me on my phone yesterday she want me to go on her room she'll be discuss something. At first, I insist but she started to curse something about you and she wants to hurt your father if I won't come. I had no choice but I need to follow her command at me" Lisa said as she cutted her words. 

"Then what happened next?" Jennie asked as she had an poker face after what she heard to her enemy name. 

"She-... I don't think Ryan won't hear this thing" Lisa said as she keeps worried on Ryan innocence. 

"Ryan baby could you please go to the balcony me and your mommy would talk something deep of this situation!" Jennie said as she smiled to her son. 

"Okay mom, I understand!" Ryan said as he smiled and heading to the balcony. 

"Atta boy" Lisa said as she smiled. 

Ryan head to the balcony and closed the door, he sat on the couch. 

"Continue this , I'm mad of this " Jennie said as she cursed to Seulgi. 

"She tried me to seduce like she kissed me but I pulled her away because I don't want her kissed and sweet touch anymore because I literally don't like her anymore, That's why we break up duh! T-" Lisa cutted her words as Jennie slammed her hands on the table.

" she did what?" Jennie said as she's totally now a angry cat.

Ryan flinched away as he heard the loud slammed coming from the inside of the room

"Calm down bee! Were not finished yet" Lisa said.

Jennie then just calmed her down self and she signed Lisa 'please continue'

"So I just declined what she said at me. But she started to show her evil side. She would destroy our love, especially you and Ryan. After that she said at me that she wants me to chose her side because we'll make a family but I don't want too. She gave me 24 hours to think if I would come at her or not. If not, she'll hurt you and Ryan. Look bee, I don't wanna break our family relationship. I'm trying my best to fight and defend our relationship!" Lisa said as she explained everything. 

"That wants to start war huh?" Jennie said as she clenched her fist. 

"The war has been started now bee, I didn't come to her and she's already gone on her room" Lisa said as she finished her viand. 

"She'll meet on hell once I see her. I'm not afraid of her anymore" Jennie said as she clenched her jaws. 

"Oohh scary" Lisa said as she munch her viand. 

"Bee, you should stay at my side, especially Ryan. We don't know what Seulgi would plan for us. We should fight for that smartass!" Jennie said.

"I know boo, I'll do my best not to taken at you by her. We had really a bad blood to each other" Lisa said. 

Lisa then hugged Jennie as she wants to calm her down. Lisa kissed Jennie cheeks to make her calm.

--

"Do you think Manoban. I won't heard your conversation! Hmm, I'll let you enjoy the next few days of your family bonding once it's  over I'll ruin it one by one!" Anonymous said.