Miss J.K?

The Girl Behind the Mask

Lisa paused for a moment after she heard the familiar name "J.K".

Rosé and Jisoo is staring each other of what happened next after Lisa will speak up.

Lisa then turn around and said "J.K who?"

Rose make a gulp and tell her "Jennie Kim?"

"Ahhh..maybe, just maybe I know her!" Lisa said.

Jisoo and Rosé have an high hopes after Lisa said those important words.

Lisa brings the bag of cheetos and some soda to the mini table on the living room.

"Why?" Lisa asked as she poured down the soda on a glass.

'she wants you back Lis' Jisoo thoughts.

"Well she wants you to meet her again" Jisoo said.

"Huh? Jennie Kim? Is she really my bestfriend or what?" Lisa said as she offered the glass of soda to Jisoo and Rose.

"Thanks. Well Jennie Kim, you know your ex-girlfriend-" Rosé said as she cutted her words.

"What my ex-girlfriend?" Lisa asked as she widened her eyes.

"Yeah she's your ex-girlfriend. You two had an child though if you didn't know" Jisoo said as she sipped her soda.

"Ryan Kim?" Lisa said as she furrowed her brows.

"How'd you know that?" Jisoo asked as she picked a piece of cheetos.

"Aunt Jane and him visited me in the hospital, past days ago" Lisa said.

Jisoo choked about what she heard and Rose patted her back.

"Jisoo, are you okay?" Lisa said as she worried.

"I'm fine Lis. So you know now that you had a son?" Jisoo said as she drinked her soda.

"Yeah, they introduced thereselves to me and explained everything about what happened to the history of Ryan Kim. Yet, I don't believe that if he's really my true son" Lisa said as she messing Jisoo and Rosé around.

"Eh?" Rose said.

"Just kidding, I remember my son she's one of my memories. I remember his sweet and innocent voice when he was younger!" Lisa said.

Jisoo and Rosé felt relieved about what Lisa tell to them.

"How about Jennie Kim?" Jisoo said as she had a serious face.

"Jennifer Kimberly Kim?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, that's it! You remember her or something?" Rosé asked.

"It's something though" Lisa said as she get some bottle of water.

"What do you mean it's something?" Jisoo asked.

"I couldn't tell that if she's girlfriend though. I just research about her she only wears mask. How could I know that she's my ex girlfriend if she didn't show her face?! That's creepy also that she haunts my memories every night when I'm going to sleep. I could only see her gummy smile without her face on my memories" Lisa explained as she drink her water.

Jisoo and Rosé widened their eyes and feel the butterly on their stomach.

"The question is do you still love her?" Jisoo said.

Lisa paused for a minute. The room was full in silence. Lisa then massaged her temples.

"You know we won't pressure you" Rosé said.

"Actually I don't know if I should love her because I have now a husband. Why should I love her? I don't even know her!" Lisa said.

"Then come to us going to the New Zealand you'll met her" Rose said.

"Why should I go to the New Zealand? I have my daughter here to care and some business to do with the stupid enemies. Then why the hell should I come and go and meet her?" Lisa said.

"Lis, just chill. We ain't forcing you to go at the New Zealand. Were just suggesting if you want to actually meet her" Rosé said.

"It's a no for me. I had now my husband" Lisa said as she stay faithful to her husband.

"If no then no. No forcing though" Jisoo said as she fake smile to Lisa.

"Hmm" Lisa as she hummed a response.

"Anyways we are gonna go Lis, Hope we should meet again soon! Take care yourself okay my limario?" Rosé said as she finished drinking her soda.

"Okay.." Lisa said as she had a flat tone.

"Aish don't be like that Limario! We ain't forcing you though! Take care yourself my other crackhead. See you the soonest" Jisoo said as she hinting something.

"Okay Jisoo" Lisa said as everyone stood up and goes to the door.

"Take care you two! Thanks for visiting me!" Lisa said as she open the door.

"Of course my bestie! See you the soonest!" Rose said as she kissed Lisa cheeks. (she's hinting also too)

Jisoo make a poker face to her girlfriend but you know equal is to equal system she also kissed Lisa cheeks too.

"Bye Limario!" Jisoo said as she winked.

"Bye guys. Thanks for the kisses. I think I should the one who'll kiss on your cheeks" Lisa said as the two lovebirds is now outside on the house.

"No problem. You deserved it. Bye we gotta go" Rosé said as she smiled and they started to walk.

Lisa closed the door.

---

Rosé and Jisoo goes to the cafe and started to communicate their friend boss.

They played rock, paper and scissors if who will the one would called their friend boss.

"Okay, Rock..paper..scissor" Jisoo said.

Rosé draws an scissor while Jisoo draws an paper.

"Hah! You'll call to your cousin" Rosé said as she dab.

"Yeah whatever chipmunk. I'll call her right now. You'll order something for the both of us" Jisoo said.

Rosé nodded and she go to the counter. Jisoo then dialled the number of her cousin and it's now ringing.

Jennie answered..

"Cousin wassup! wassup!" Jisoo said as she added her swaggy voice.

"Any news about Lisa?" Jennie said with a cold tone.

"Aish, I won't tell you if you changed your voice into our usual talk" Jisoo said.

"Fine whatever" Jennie changed her 
cold tone into normal tone.

"Yes that's what I like it" Jisoo said.

"Then what is your news all about?" Jennie asked.

"Well..Lisa is really a loyal and faithful wife to her husband" Jisoo said.

"Uhuh?" Jennie said.

"Really? Your just telling me uhuh? and you ain't complaining about it?" Jisoo said as she is disappointed to her cousin.

"Why would I complained?" Jennie asked.

"Well your ex-girlfriend is-" Jisoo wanted to explain but she cutted her words.

"I know that I should need to complain but I don't need too because her husband just signed the annulment papers that I presented to him" Jennie said.

"Uhmm..wow? why is that so fast? what did you talked him about?" Jisoo asked.

"Our team just found out her real girlfriend and the mother of Jiyeon was on the Australia she was kidnapped by the Kang's. I don't know what's their connection in between of them but we rescued her. Right now she's now in the hospital" Jennie explained.

"Wait a minute. I thought Jiyeon is Lisa and Jungkook daughter? But it was Jungkook's girlfriend who gave birth to Jiyeon?" Jisoo said as she feel relieved.

"Yep he explained at me about his girlfriend and their child" Jennie said.

"So what's your plan my dear cousin?" Jisoo asked.

"Jungkook make his move first. After it done maybe you my cousin should convince her to come at the New Zealand and we will start to begin the real war" Jennie said.

"What do you mean Jungkook would make his first move?" Jisoo said.

"Aish, you slow cous? Jungkook will be say to her wife that he'll be now divorce . Okay do you understand?" Jennie said as she loose her patience.

"Hahahaha, I'm just kidding. I'm just testing your patience okay. Love you cousin hehe" Jisoo said as she burst out her laugh.

"You Pikachu! Ughhh!!" Jennie said.

"Just tell us if Lisa would be now signing her annulment and we'll take care of her that" Jisoo said.

"Okay, copy. Now I should hung up cous. Thanks for doing your job" Jennie said.

"Anything for you cous! I want your happiness to get back again okay? Love you cous" Jisoo said.

"Thanks cous. Bye!" Jennie said as she hunged up.

---

1 week later...

Lisa was really worried to her husband that she haven't received any message or call coming from him.

"Is he okay? What happened to him?" Lisa said as she talking to herself and walk back and forth.

After an minute she received an call...

It..was..her..Husband

she answered..

"Kookie! Hello? Are you okay there in your business trip?" Lisa said.

" *flat tone* I'll be now divorcing at you!" Jungkook said as he is now a heartless man.