Boss

The Girl Behind the Mask

Jungkook arrived safely at the New Zealand. He carries his luggage and find the man who wear black suit and some glasses because it was the one of J.K agents.

The black man suit approached to Jungkook.

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook right?" The man asked.

"Yes! Are you the one of the agents of Miss J.K?" Jungkook said.

"Yes sir! Come and follow me. You'll be proceed on her office she's waiting for you!" The man said.

"Okay then!" Jungkook said as he followed the man.

Jungkook hop in the car and started to open his phone. He message on his beloved 'wife'. That's their agreement way back before he flight going to New Zealand.

[Flashback]

"Please message me if you arrive there boo!" Lisa said as she hold Jungkook hand.

"I will! Please take care yourself okay?"

"I will! Maybe I couldn't see you for a while!" Lisa said.

"Now I gotta go! Remember that if someone would come at you that name 'Namjoon' you should trust and follow him okay?"

"But why?" Lisa asked.

"He's the one our trustful team!"

"Okay boo! I'll trust what you said!" Lisa said.

He checked his watch. "Now I gotta go boo! If you remember something else rather than me don't be afraid okay?"

"Huh?" Lisa said with a confusing tone.

"Just don't be afraid. Follow and trust your heart" as he kissed Lisa head.

"uhmm..okay?" Lisa said.

"Bye boo! See you when I see you"

[End of FLASHBACK]

Jungkook

I just send a plain and boring text to my 'wife' because I don't want to develop a love feeling for me and for her because she had now somebody else. I really want her so bad but 'her' the one is really waiting for her and build a relationship again.

I got really nervous to meet Miss J.K because she had really a cold tone. So I asked the driver

"Sir? Is Miss J.K or your boss is really scary to handle at?"

"It depends Mr. Jungkook, As an agent of hers she's really a cold and strict person everytime we got an call coming from her" The man said.

"Is she really 'that' person?"

"Yes Mr. Jungkook! she's a scary person when it comes to her agents. I don't know if one of her business partners or her love ones if she act that tiger attitude" The man explained.

"Oh okay"

"If I were you Mr. Jungkook, Don't be afraid of her maybe were just afraid because of her cold tone but she isn't really that tiger person" The man said as he pulled over.

"Oh.."

"We are here. I'll usher you going to her room" The man said as he gets out on the car.

I got out on the car and I followed the man. As we enter on the building, I asked the man.

"What's your name by the way?"

"Hanbin" he said his name.

"Cool name"

"Thanks Mr. Jungkook" Hanbin said.

We enter on the elevator and Hanbin pressed the 9th floor. I guess that's where Miss J.K room is.

As we arrived at the 9th floor, Damn her room is really expensive and she had really own big tv that contains some spy cam one of her love ones. Guess their system is really advanced.

"Miss J.K! Mr. Jungkook is here" Hanbin said.

I heard some foot steps coming to open the door.

I gulped.

Then Miss J.K showed up. Oh she's wearing a mask? What happened to her face?

"You can leave Agent B.I" J.K said as she had cold tone.

Hanbin bowed and leave us on Miss J.K room.

"Good day, Miss J.K"

"Good day too, How's your flight? Come and sit down" Miss J.K said as she sat down on her big chair.

I sat down too. "Yeah it was good. I like New Zealand already. It so calm and refreshing country"

"Yeah, right! Anyways how is Lisa?" Miss J.K said as she browsing on her laptop.

"Well my wife is good"

"Hmm..wife huh?" Miss J.K said as she look at me.

"Yeah, she's still my wife Miss J.K"

"Okay, whatever. Anyways we had to sign our agreement right?" J.K said as she bring the files and present at me.

I sighed and read the files. The first file was all about the Annulment papers another sighed for me.

Guess she's my ex-wife after we signed this papers.

Then the other file was all about the.. no way.. she did not..

"She's alive?"

"Yeah, if you signed this agreement and once Lisa signed that annulment papers. I'll let you have her" J.K said

"But how? How you'd know that she's alive?"

"Aish, our team is the best for rescuing and spying some things! That's our work for this company" J.K said.

"Where is she right now?"

"I won't tell you unless you signed that Annulment papers!" J.K said as she present the sign pen.

I received the sign pen and started to sign the annulment papers.

"Here now. I signed it!"

"Okay good! We need to Lisa signed this papers!" J.K said.

"Yeah, but how?"

"This paper would ship immediately as soon as we finish our talk" J.K said.

"Okay so how about Jinny? Could you tell me where she is right now?"

"She's in the hospital somewhere in Melbourne, Australia" J.K explained.

"I owe you really one Miss J.K! I thought she's gone on my life"

"Yeah, I feel what I feel you Mr. Jungkook *sighed*" J.K said.

"I know she'll remember you Miss J.K! It takes time. Just have patience"

"Yeah, I missed her so much. I regret everything what I have done to her" J.K said as she saw an pop-up notification one of her screen.

Miss J.K stood up and watch the T.V,

"Well, well my superior ship is now arrived at your home" J.K said as she crossed her arms.

"What do you mean Miss?"

"Jisoo and Rosé are now at your home. They'll be visiting to Lisa" J.K said.

"Oh, yeah. I hope they won't shock about Jiyeon my daughter!"

"Oh you had an daughter coming from Lisa" J.K said as she having a mental breakdown.

"No not from Lisa! It was coming from Jinny she's her mother"

Miss J.K feel relieved as she touch her chest. "Oh I thought you two had an child! Well I hope you and Jinny could build your own family" she said.

"Yeah, thanks Miss J.K. As soon as possible that Lisa signed the annulment papers"

[Meanwhile on the California, United States]

Jisoo and Rosé is now at the front door of Lisa's house.

"Baby, I'm scared. I have a feeling that Lisa won't recognize us!" Rosé said.

"Relaxed babe, Let's hope she'll remember our names" Jisoo said as she hold hands to Rosé.

"Who'll be knocking at their door?" Rose asked.

Jisoo started to knocked the door. Then they waited for a minute to someone open the door for them.

They heard some foot steps they prepared themselves. Then someone open the door.

"May I help you?" The little girl said.

"Oh hello their little girl! Is Lalisa Manoban is here?" Jisoo asked.

"You mean Lalisa Jeon?" The little girl said.

Rosé and Jisoo feel the punch on their stomach of reality what the little girl said to them.

"Yeah. Lalisa Jeon is she there?" Rose asked as she just go with the flow.

"Mooom! You had an visitor?" The little girl said.

Rosé were eyes wide open while Jisoo choked her own saliva.

They saw Lisa coming thru there way.

"Yes? Hello there!" Lisa said.

"LALISA!" Rosé said as she hugged Lisa tightly.

"Woah, May I know your name? Sorry I couldn't recall or remember your name" Lisa said as she asked the unfamiliar girl.

"Lalisa! It's me Chaeyoung Park or Rosé? or Chipmunk! Your bestfriend since were at the New Zealand remember?" Rosé said.

"Chaeyoung Park.." Lisa said as she do the chinky eyes.

"Would you still remember?" Rosé asked as she had an faith for Lisa.

"Hmmm...wait a minute your name is to familiar for me! Are you the one who an dark brown hair? and I called you sometimes Rosie" Lisa asked.

"Yeah it's me! Yey you remember me!" Rosé said.

"How about me Lisa? Do you remember me?" Jisoo said as she couldn't wait her turn.

"and what's your name beautiful? Your pretty btw" Lisa said that make Jisoo blushed.

"Lisa-yah that's my girlfriend, she's mine" Rosé said.

"Geez calm down Rosie" Lisa said.

"I'm Jisoo Kim! or you called me always chichu" Jisoo said.

"Hmmm.. are you the one who accompany the girl of the mask?" Lisa asked as she try to recall her memories.

Jisoo and Rosé look each other as they were shocked. They have faith that she'll remember Jennie.

"Yeah that's me Lis," Jisoo said.

"Well Jisoo your really pretty. I really remember you because your the one pretty on my memories" Lisa said.

"Gosh thank you Lis" Jisoo said as she grinned while Rose made an poker face.

"Anyways, this is my daughter Jiyeon!" Lisa said.

"Well hello there Jiyeon. Your really pretty!" Jisoo said.

"Thank you Aunt Jisoo" Jiyeon said.

"Come in on our house. I'll prepare you some snacks" Lisa said as she ushered her guest going to the living room.

"How's your life here Lis?" Jisoo asked.

"I don't really recall anything but so far after I dispatch on the hospital. Well my life is good. I didn't know that I'm the CEO of our company" Lisa said as she get some cheetos and some soda.

"Ah, I see" Jisoo said as she nodded.

"Mom, I'm going back to my room!" Jiyeon said.

"Okay baby" Lisa said.

Rosé and Jisoo feel relieved that Jiyeon is now at her room so that they could talk deeper about building back again on their superior ship.

"Lis, Do you remember J.K. The girl behind the mask?" Rosé asked.