Sign

The Girl Behind the Mask

Lisa started to silent cry in the car while Jennie is still passed out.

"This too much for me and also to Jennie!" Lisa thoughts while she wiped her tears.

Lisa started to think about Vernon who's a boy scout group..

"Is he too young to create this mess?" Lisa thoughts.

Lisa had really deep thoughts to Vernon but she saw Jennie sleeping peacefully she decided to start the engine on going back to the condominium.

--

Lisa then carried Jennie all the way to their room. After she open the door she quickly go to the bedroom and place Jennie safely and then she turn on the air conditoner and she kissed Jennie's forehead while her tears falling down.

"I can't do this to suffer you Jen, Maybe it's time too give up and follow them" Lisa said.

Then she started to get out on their room and she sit on the couch and thinking deep thoughts. But then her phone starts to ringing.. she quickly get her phone and it was her dad she clenched her jaws and started to answer the call.

Lisa: What do you want Dad?

Mr. Manoban: Did you made up your mind?

Lisa: Why you want to do this? Aren't you happy that I'm happy here to stay in New Zealand and have connection to the Kim's?

Mr. Manoban: That isn't enough to make me happy Lisa!

Lisa: Dad! I don't want to get married to that person that I didn't know..

.

.

.

[[FLASHBACK]] 
[prefered on the "Let go" chapter]

.

.

.

Lisa answered the phone call coming from her Dad

Mr Manoban: Lisa?

Lisa: Dad! Yes there is anything wrong?

Mr. Manoban: I won't support your relationship with Jennie anymore

Lisa: What? Why all the sudden Dad?

Mr. Manoban: Lisa listen this is for the business and for your future too..

*silents*

Mr. Manoban: Lisa! Do you hear me? Where are you btw?

Lisa:...

Mr. Manoban: Lisa?

Lisa: Yeah dad?

Mr. Manoban: Listen my dear daughter, Please hear me out of this business plan!

Lisa: Wait a minute, I'm going to the balcony so that it would be private, right now in the dining room!

Mr. Manoban: Okay I'll wait!

Lisa then walk ahead going to the balcony..

Lisa: Please continue...

Mr. Manoban: Lisa sweetie, I need you to come here right away on Thailand and leave Jennie alone because there something me and the other wealthy company discuss about.

Lisa: What? why the heck is all of the sudden? I don't want to leave Jennie and Ryan alone.

Mr. Manoban: I said leave Jennie alone!!! I don't support your relationship anyways!

Lisa: What the? Aren't you happy that I'm in a relataionship and madly inlove with the successful and wealthy company in the whole Asia?

Mr. Manoban: I'm not happy Lisa!

Lisa: What the hell is wrong with you Dad? Wait don't tell me that..

Mr. Manoban: I'm a homophobic....sweetie I'm sorry but I just pretend that I support you and Jennie but somehow I don't like it! So please try to understand me and hear me out about the business plan..

Lisa: Dad! I don't know what to say..

Mr. Manoban: Lisa sweetie.. could you-

Lisa: I understand Dad you don't support us with our relationship.. it may hurt on my side but it's okay, I love you still Dad, Thank you for everything.

Mr. Manoban: Sweetie, I thought your angry with me because you know I don't support those kind of things.

Lisa: I'm angry but I just control my temper Dad and for the record you are my father anyways *awkward laugh*

Mr. Manoban: Thank you so much sweetie for understanding your father! So should you hear me out of this business plan?

Lisa: Yeah what is all about? Is this the business computation or some business permit in New Zea-

Mr. Manoban: You'll be married to the Jeon's Company which is there only son-

Lisa: What? Is this the reason why you want me to go at the Thailand and leave Jennie alone?

Mr. Manoban: Yeah...

Lisa: Then what about the Kang's? Why the Seulgi is really follow me in this day..

Mr. Manoban: That's the reason why me and the Jeon's are partnering up into one because we want the Kang Company will go down to their business!

Lisa: What for dad?

Mr. Manoban: The Kang's was bankrupt with our business. When Seulgi just turn into CEO everything was changed on there company everything of our bank money was gone. Then the Jeon's want there money back because they invest too much on the Kang's but the Kang's didn't listen and they've just blocking on us.

Lisa: So it means the Jeon's and us will be united as one?

Mr. Manoban: Yes that's right..

Lisa: Dad, I don't wanted to be married!

Mr. Manoban: Sweetie that's the only chance we should fight back with the Kang's! Especially to that Seulgi who still bugging you even you had in your relationship with Jennie ughh!

Lisa: I need to think it first Dad!

Mr. Manoban: If you made up your mind you had your flight tomorrow! If not, I'll call you for the next 3 days to know if your okay with that! Please Lisa! Don't make me disappointed.

Lisa: uh..h..h.. okay

Mr. Manoban: Gotta hung up!

Lisa: Bye.. *as her tears falling down*

*end call*

.

.

.

[[END OF FLASHBACK]]

.

.

Lisa: Dad, I don't know what to do!

Mr. Manoban: What is it Lisa?

Lisa: Someone plant a bomb on a cookie that I receive, Then good thing I knew it I throw in the lake.

Mr. Manoban: Oh my ghad! Where do you get the cookie? and why is that there's bomb in it?

Lisa: I don't know Dad! I'm shaking right now! Is this a sign that I should agree you to married the Jeon's? I had a feeling that boy is in the Seulgi team!

Mr. Manoban: ! I knew it, The Kang's Team are still around in your area. Look sweetie be careful okay!

Lisa: Dad what should I do? How should I protect Jennie? Jennie is still in dangered too by the Kang's also!

Mr. Manoban: Then leave her!

Lisa: What?

Mr. Manoban: Leave Jennie alone, Her family knows how to handle and protect themselves.

Lisa: Dad..But, Jennie..

Mr. Manoban: I said, Leave her alone! *serious tone* Do you had a choice to protect her that all she cares is only herself and not you! You didn't think that you should protect yourself also! Wake up Lisa! This isn't a drill anymore. This is serious

Lisa stayed silent.

Mr. Manoban: If you don't leave Jennie alone, I don't know but I will disown you as my daughter!

Lisa: Dad! no..no...no..Fine, *tears falling down* I should accept what your plan is it! I'll married the Jeon's! I had no choice Dad! My life is in dangered too. Maybe your right, I didn't think myself rather than Jennie.

Mr. Manoban: Then good! Now pack your things because your heading to the Cali by next 3 days. Me and your mother and the Jeon's are here at the Cali right now waiting for your confirmation!

Lisa: Okay Dad. Send me the flight number! I'll do the rest!

Mr. Manoban: Good girl! I know that you don't want the Kang's will be rest in your life to stay around and stalking you like a creep. I know that you won't make me disappointed.

Lisa: Hmmm *hummed in a response*

Mr. Manoban: So good descision! Now I should hunged up and tell this great news to your future parents and to your mother.

Lisa: okay..bye..

*ends call*

.

.

.

"This is so ed up" Lisa said as she heading inside back to the living room she heard that Jennie sobs really hard.

"don't tell me that she heard that what I said" Lisa said as she talking to herself.

Lisa open the door and she saw that Jennie is sleep but she's having a nightmares.

"Mom, mom! Don't!! don't!!" Jennie said as she sobs really hard.

"MMOOMM" Jennie said as she awake and her tears falling down.

"Jennie! Bee, are you okay? I'm right here!" Lisa said as she hugged to Jennie.

"Lisa! I don't know what to do!" Jennie said as she bury her head to Lisa's shoulder.

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked

"The Kang's are really coming for us!" Jennie said as she wiped her tears.

"I know Jen, I know.." Lisa said as her voice is weakly.

"Would you protect me?" Jennie asked.

Lisa then remembered the commitment that she made to her father.

"Boo? Are you listening?" Jennie asked as she furrowed her brows.

"I don't know bee if I could protect you forever or something!" Lisa said as she stood up.

"Huh? are you okay boo? Is there something wrong?" Jennie asked.

"Nothing.." Lisa said as she open the door.