Chapter 9

The Girl Behind the Mask

"Don't make your Jennie Kim be your wife!" 

"Why unnie?" 

"You don't even know who is she! She's such a mysterious girl and a rude girl" 

"Why would you tell her that she's a rude girl unnie? You haven't even met her? Why are you judging at her?" 

"She will just ruin your reputation Lisa! Mark my words. Don't follow in your grandfather's words!" 

"That makes my grandpops happy unnie before he would go somewhere else that he is now safe and sound"

"Isn't that fake love and a fake marriage Lisa? It's been 7 months you two met and your gonna propose at her? What kind story is that?" 

"Unnie, please just support on my decision!" 

"Don't you know that you're such a fool in that big melon CEO? She even have many histories in her life and also she gotten attach always in so damn many rumors? Are you out of your mind Lisa?" 

"Unnie, don't call that to my soon to be fiancee a big melon! If you don't want to support our relationship! Then let's cut off our friendship! So far, I just support your marriage to you and Taehyung oppa but when it comes to me you didn't support what a unfair game" 

"You didn't even stop me to marry him! So who is the unfair? Because me, I stop you and your mask girlfriend to not going to married. You deserved better Lisa!" 

"Wow, so your gonna stop me to marry my girlfriend because I don't deserve better?" 

"Yes, and what about it?" 

"You don't even know me too well unnie! You don't even know me who really am I? Who is the bad Manoban that I used too! So suit yourself unnie. I'm gonna cut off our friendship. Seems like you don't want to support our marriage" 

"Then fine, I'm just warning you that Jennie would be your mass problem in your whole life once you two have vows to each other!" 

"I don't even care if she is a mass problem in my life. All I want her is that I wanted to be her mine. What is mine is really mine. No one could take what is mine"

"You're just a selfish Lisa! All you want is the appearance of that big melon and not the traits!" 

"Your just jealous unnie! Why are you so bitter to my soon to be fiancee?"

"It's because she broke my husband heart" 

"That is so invalid answer unnie" 

"You don't even-" Lisa cutted her words.

"If that's the reason for you, then fine. I'll accept it but still it's very unconvincing reason!" 

"Fine, suit yourself Lisa!" 

"Whatever unnie! Don't call or even text me ever again and Thank you for everything. To your loan at me don't pay it, but instead I just wanted you to realize that we don't have a fine friendship anymore" Lisa said as she walked out to Jisoo's house and heading back to her car. 

Lisa started to turn on her engine and she drive going back to her room. 

"I guess that I will be all alone when it comes to a big advices" 

Then someone called on her phone. She started to check the info and it was her team.

She pick up the phone.

"Miss Manoban, this is C.I.A Team. We just wanted you to inform that we have just collected all the information from your client Miss Jennie Kim. We have jump too many conclusions about our investigation for the past 6 months that you have given to us. We have save a document for you. It's for you to find out who is really Jennie Kim" The agent said.

"Thank you C.I.A team. I will read it sooner!" 

"Your welcome Miss Manoban!" The agent said as he started to hung up the phone. 

Lisa started to speed up her car going to her office. 

// 

"Minnie please prepare my room. I'm going up to my room ASAP" 

"But ma'am. It's sunday right now. I don't have a work. It's my rest day remember?" 

"Oh shoot! I almost forgot. I'm sorry! I thought it was Friday. Anyways, have a good weekend to you!" 

"Okay ma'am! Suit yourself. Don't tire yourself" 

Lisa hung up the phone and started to face palm herself. She arrived at the elevator and started to pressed the 10th floor. 

After she arrived on the 10th floor. She runs as fast as she could going to her room. 

She started to open her room and started to turn on her computer.

As soon as she open her computer, she click her email. There is one important mail on her email it was C.I.A. She took a deep breathe and open the inbox. She started to download the PDF file. 

The file was now open and she started to read the title of the file.

|Jennie Kim|

You have 5 questions about Miss Jennie Kim and to their company and we could answer all of your questions with a convincing investigation answers.

(1) Who is Jennie Kim?

Jennie Kim or Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is a daughter of Jinseok Kim. Her mother was passed away due to their enemy company. She was born with a twin sister name Junie Kim or known as J.K and they where born in Seoul, South Korea. Before their mother died due to their enemy company, Jennie was sent out to her mother's family side which in New Zealand. Their mother doesn't want a involvement to their twin children in their enemy company fight. That's why they decided to separate the twins to their family. 

(2) What is the history of Kim's Corporation and Double K's Company?

There a lot of history between of the both companies. Kim's Corporation, which is founder of Jennie and Junie Kim grandfather while Double K's company is the mix of Kim and Kang, And it's founder of Kang Seulgi's mother and Jennie and Junie Kim mother too. 

The history between of them because the founder of the company and the CEO of Kim's Corporation  has a relationship between each other but ended up separated because the mother of Junie and Jennie Kim got pregnant with Jinseok Kim which is the owner of the JKK Private Hospital. That's how got Seulgi's mother was really feeling disgusted, mad and irritated about what she did dirty with her lover so she decided to kill the both of the twins. 

But sadly, Seulgi's mother got pregnant also to the other man due to her clumsiness in the club. That's how Kang Seulgi born. But then Seulgi's mother started to get frustrated for everything she decided to teach Seulgi the bad things and some bitterness to show on the Kim's side.

Both of the lover died because the mother of Jennie and Junie Kim saved her husband because the mother of Kang Seulgi started to release the triggered. That's how the mother died while the other mother started to killed herself because she can't believe what she done to her lover. That's how the past generation ended but now Kang Seulgi and the Kim's twin sister has a lot history between to each other.

(3) What is it all about the new generation between to Kang Seulgi and the Kim's twin sister?

It's all started because of the incident happened. Seulgi started to mad at the Kim's family especially to Jinseok Kim. But then she decided to get a revenge to her generation which is the Kim's twin sister. 

Junie Kim was the one who started the mess before Jennie Kim. It was started that Junie started to make friends on their enemy's company which is Kang Seulgi. They were really a best of friends until they cut their friendship because Seulgi find out that her other twin sister was alive and she was somewhere in the world. 

Seulgi and Junie started to fight over on Wena Kim's heart, which is the author of The girl with a mask, The story of us, Remember Me and You are Mine!

That's how the real war starts!

(4) Who is Wena Kim in their life? 

You could refer the The girl with a mask plot, a story which is what the whole story was and it could explain it all. 

[A/N: You could refer to half of my book, but it only ended up in the VOL2: New Beginning part]

Lisa was Wena Kim, Jenny was Junie Kim and Seulgi was her own role. 

The only thing that we deny on Wena's Kim story is that pregnant thing which is really not true in the whole story of Wena, Junnie and Seulgi, but she based on Junie's Kim sister which is Jennie Kim. 

The readers don't get the point of Wena Kim on what she writes because she tell the whole world that Seulgi is a bad woman or it could consider that the Kang family is an enemy and a psychopath because of that incident of the Kim's Twin mother. 

Wena Kim started to reached out to Jennie Kim which is Junie's Kim sister but she was really mad on what she used her name to her published book. She really tried to sue her but she hasn't no power to hold because of what the real dirty in their company side.

(5) What happened to the Kim's Corporation stocks when Jennie Kim started to become a CEO? 

There is a lot of reason..but there were two valid and acceptable reasons.

1) The reason why Kim's Corp stock were getting high in the past 8 years the year before Wena Kim release the book the "The girl with a mask" it's because of her wise and being a mysterious CEO in the whole Asia. Jennie Kim was doing great at her job as a CEO. She was known as "The beautiful mask CEO in the whole Asia" 

2) The reason why after a year Kim's Corp stock are getting lower: 

A. Her company's bank account and her personal account got hacked by the Double K's Team. 

B. There's a lot of rumors started to spread all over social media, it wasn't maintained by their team because they haven't enough power to sue their accounts. 

C. Kang Seulgi started to move based on how we observed by their actions thru their gossiping team. 

It's all up to you Miss Manoban for you wanted to help out in the Kim's side or not. It's your choice. That's all we gotta help for you! 

Best regards to Mr. Manoban! 

C.I.A Team

//

Lisa started to turn off her computer and she was so confuse on how she would convince herself to help Jennie Kim. She got to admit that she really like Jennie so much based on her appearance only. 

But little did they know that Miss Lalisa Manoban has a bad side of hers....