Date

The Girl Behind the Mask

Third Person P.o.V

Jennie now just woke up with a sun rays on her eyes and started to figuring out something. Where the hell is she?

Then she started to flinch that she's not on her bedroom. She also realized that she's now . But, she snapped out that she was having a cool and amazing night with her little kitten.

But then she feel that someone is hugging her. That someone who feels that she's always on her side since the day when they started to dating.

Then Lisa started to s on her hands as she wanted to hold hands with her nini.

Jennie started to holding hands with Lisa.

"Good morning bee" Lisa said with a deep voice.

Jennie started to 'huuu-hoooh' reaction she's really shooketh about Lisa voice she turn around at Lisa and they both started to stare each other.

"Good morning to you my Lili" Jennie said as she showed her gummy smile.

Lisa started to kissed on Jennie's forehead.

"How's your sleep?" Lisa asked.

"It was fun" Jennie said.

! I misinterpret what Lisa said to me. What kind of answer is that? Jennie thoughts.

"Fun? That's nice! I'm having fun too" Lisa said that makes Lisa face palm on herself.

! I was mean't the other fun last night, not the sleep. Gosh it's early morning Lisa and your thinking some dirty ways. Lisa thoughts.

"Uh-huh, both of us having some fun night yesterday?" Jennie said and that makes her face palm too.

Alert! My convo is really out of the topic like what the ? Too early, to eat again with her! Wait what? Jennie thoughts.

"Ahh, yeah you mean our-" Lisa said as Jennie cutted her words.

"Yup, that's what I mean. My sleep is good. But my first answer to you earlier was out of the place" Jennie explained.

"That's good that your having a good sleep and having good time with me" Lisa said as she smirked.

"Whatever. Let's go date somewhere!" Jennie said.

"Where should we go?" Lisa asked.

"Were going a whole day date! Just you and me" Jennie said.

"Yeah, that's a good idea" Lisa said.

"Let's get a breakfast until dinner at the outside! My treat" Jennie said.

"Well that's good. Now you go take a shower. I'll finding you some clothes!" Lisa said.

"Whatever you say Lili!" Jennie said as she started to peck Lisa lips and stood up and going to bathroom.

"Weew, my nini is so hot without clothes" Lisa said as she smirked.

"Shut up you !" Jennie said as she closed the bathroom door.

Lisa started to stretch out and she said "What a beautiful day" then she started to go at her closet as she's still .

Then she started to choose some clothes that fit from her Nini.

She picked this and that as she started to imagine if it's good for her! Then her brilliant mind said it was big Yes! so she put the clothes on the bed.

10 minutes later..

Lisa started to hear those door knob to twist. Then she wait until the door opened.

The door was now opened.

Jennie cover her body some towel and Lisa started to stood up.

"Wow, your still ?" Jennie asked as she chuckled.

"Is there anything wrong?" Lisa said.

"Nothing. You look so ing hot when your ". Jennie said as she winked at Lisa.

"Thanks *winked* Here's your clothes. By the way, you should pick any of my shoes for what you want to wear today, okay?" Lisa said.

"Sure hun" Jennie said as she winked again to hot Lisa.

"Anyways, I should go now at the bathroom before your going to wet again to my hot body *winks*"
Lisa said.

"~Yah, you " Jennie said as now she heard the bathroom door is now closed.

Jennie started to wear those clothes that Lisa picked on her. She then realized that today is the day when they would buy some things that they need to moved in for there current room on the upper floor that her father paid in the past.

Now she finished wear on her clothes. This is Jennie that she wears

Now she started to check her phone where is it?

Then she look at the living room she remember that was the last time she saw her phone and those cigarettes on.

She was heading on the living room and now she saw that her phone and the ciggars are now at the table. She get the phone first and check if there's anything update or important.

She checked it. It was Kim Taehyung that message to her she checked it.

Taehyung

Hi Miss J.K or my boo♡! Don't forget about something that we talk about?

Sent 8:47am

Jennie didn't reply a thing because she so sure that her Lili isn't happy about it

Now she feel the scent on her love of her life and someone hugged at her.

"Your that fast Lis huh?" Jennie said.

"Well, I know that you hate waiting game. So I just do my own method" Lisa said as she kissed Jennie's head.

Jennie turned around and she bit her lip because her Lili is so hot.

"So what's your first agenda nini?" Lisa asked.

"Let's eat our breakfast" Jennie said and Lisa just nodded. She started to hold hands with Jennie.

Both of them smiled to each other.

Now their going down to the building. But still there holding hands and Jennie started to showing off her gummy smile while Lisa showed off her brightest smile.

They arrived now at the parking lot. Then Jennie started to press those car key button.

Now it beeps. Lisa first open the shotgun door for herself while Jennie started to hop in on the driver seat.

"Where should we eat our breakfast?" Lisa asked as Jennie started to the engined.

"at the Cafe near on the park where you could date someone you love" Jennie said.

"Awe, that's nice" Lisa said.

-

Jennie

What's on my mind is that.. I'm questioning about our status to Lili like what are we right now? Are we official again or should I court her or she could court me again?

I'm having a deep thoughts while I'm driving going to our destination.

"What are we Lili?"

"Humans?" Lisa said.

"Stupid. I'm dropping you off somewhere"

"Hehe, I'm just kidding nini. I don't know about it nini! What are we exactly?" Lisa asked.

"Humans duhh"

"Ehh, payback huh?" Lisa said as she pouted.

"Just kidding..maybe we should talked about it later at the cafe? Is that good?"

"Okay, sure" Lisa said.

Decades later, we arrived at the Cafe and I parked my car at the cafe parking lot.

"My bestfriend owns this cafe!"

"Oh really? That's nice" she said.

"I'll introduced to you if she's there"

"Okay" she said.

Both of us get out of the car and we started to holding hands each other again.

Lisa started to open the door and she signed me 'after you my princess'. So I entered first at the Cafe and timingly I saw my bestfriend. Lisa then entered at the Cafe.

"Irene!"

"Hi there Jennie! It's good to see you that you won't wear a mask huh?" Irene said.

"Yeah, I know right"

"Who's with you by the way?" Irene asked.

"Oh my..." I paused for a second and someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hi Jennie!" A man said which is not Lisa.

"What the hell? Taehyung? Why the hell are you here?"

"Oh I was dropping by here at my friend cafe! What a coincidence huh?" Taehyung said that makes me wondering where is Lisa?

I saw Lisa that she want to punched someone face and I know who that is.

"Maybe not, this isn't a coincidence! I know that your following me Tae"

"Hmm if that's what you said. Are you all alone?" Taehyung asked.

"Excuse me..excuse me..excusee" she look directly at Taehyung eyes "MEE" then she side hug at me.

"Who the hell are you..Miss Excuse Me girl?" Taehyung said.

"I'm her girlfriend. Mr. Kim Taehyung!" Lisa said. That's mah girl.

"Woah that was too fast to proclaim that is not yours" Taehyung said that makes me clenched my jaws.

"So what should I do to proved at you that I'm her girl. Mr. Taehyung?" she asked.

"Leave he-" I cutted his words.

"Don't you ing dare with me Taehyung. Don't test my patience"

"So aren't you proclaiming that she's yours too Jennie?" Taehyung said.

"Why would I say that?"

That makes Lisa flinched.

"Oh so meaning. Lisa just telling those stupid lies at me? That she's your girlfriend? Maybe I'm suing her because of those-" I cutted again those words from his mouth.

"Do you remember what I just said to you that I have now already a girlfriend at the beggining when you started courting at me? Your just a stubborn person Taehyung! Touch my Lisa, or I'll be killing you or maybe I'll suing your company that easily"

"Oh really your just making some stories Jennifer? You-" I cutted his word.

"Leave me and I don't want to see your face ever again"

"I..i-" Taehyung said.

"Leave or I'm suing your company.."

"Fine, fine..I'll leave" Taehyung said as he unexpected me to kissed at my forehead infront of Lisa's salad.

"Back off dumbhead" Lisa said as she clenched her fist.

"Back off you too Miss Excuse me" Taehyung said.

"BACK THE OFF YOU STUBBORN MAN! Don't ever touch my girl. I'll sue your company"

"Proved it. You won't sued my company that easily" Taehyung as he feel confident.

I started to dial my secretary number.

she answered..

"Yes madam?" Joy asked.

"Do your thing to code 901"

"Right away madam"

"Good" I just hunged up call.

"Good luck on the next few days you er! Leave now"

"I don't want too. You don't have my rights to follow your command" Taehyung said as now he received a punched on Lisa.

Lisa started to punched again another on Taehyung face that made Taehyung passed out.

"He's just only one timer strong and turned into snorlax" Lisa said as she heading to my position.

"What should we do about this man?" Irene asked as she looks at me.

"Send it to Wendy" I said that makes Irene snorted.

"Okay, I'll call her" Irene said.

Lisa just look confused about something.

"What's wrong Lili?"

"Is Irene lived at Seoul or something?" she asked.

"Yes, why'd you ask?"

"Oh.." she said.

"Is there anything wrong?"

"Could you introduce me to her?" she said that makes me confused.

"You'll be flirt huh?"

"Noo..no.." she said as she shook her head.

"Wendy is now heading to my cafe" Irene said as she showed her smile.

"Irene, this is my girlfriend Lisa..Lisa, this is Irene. My bestfriend"

"Your name is too familiar from me..But anyways, hello there" Irene said as she waved her hands to Lisa.

"Same as me, your name is to familiar too. Nice to meet you" Lisa said as she bowed her respectfully.

"Why don't you two talk with each other and be together" I just rolled my eyes on them.

"Jealous huh? Maybe I should get jealous if I'm correct or wrong" Irene said as she crossed her arms.

"Yeah, we should talk about it.." Lisa said.

I was confused. So this two know each other?

"Why don't we order first then we talk about this. I don't even know what you two talking about"

"That's good...so what's your order?" Irene asked.

-

So me and this two seated on the table. Now no one's dare to talk. So I started to spoke up first.

"So Irene and Lisa how'd you two met" I said as I do the chinky eyes.

"Here in this cafe also" Irene said as she crossed her arms.

"Then why'd you two said that your name is too familiar? but you'd actually met? What kind of sorcery is this?" I said.

Lisa just furrowed her brows.

"This is awkward" Lisa said.

"Why don't you tell me about something that I didn't know!" I said with a sarcastic tone.

"We...are discussing something" Lisa said.

"That what something?" I said with a flat tone.

"Your so coward Lisa" Irene said as she rolled on her eyes.

"What do you want me to do? Miss Bae Joohyun?" Lisa said as she raised her voice.

"Just tell your ing damn feelings about Seulgi and the reason why'd you break up with her you coward!" Irene said.

"Is that so...maybe you should asked your bestfriend where the hell she is" Lisa said as she crossed her arms.

"Hold up, you two know each other because of that Kang Seulgi? Hah! I need to laugh" I said with a sarcastic tone.

"If your coward girlfriend just tell those damn feelings or whatever she said to Seulgi maybe right now we are having a happy family. But your-" Irene said as Lisa cutted her words.

"Then I'm sorry if I just delayed of your dreams but again I'm sorry but Seulgi won't get out on the jail because of her stupid plans that made it up on me" Lisa said.

"Then I'm sorry if she treat likes you but if you weren't "THAT" ING COWARD MAYBE SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR YOU" Irene said as she raised her voice.

Oh , what I have done.

"Then I'm ing sorry also that I'm a coward but your "non existant girlfriend" would still be going to jail because she just rob our bank accounts and just spent the money everywhere. Miss Bae Joohyun" Lisa said.

"I'm ing sorry if she rob your bank accounts because your still being a coward ex-girlfriend to her" Irene said.

"Coward on the subject robbing bank accounts is non-existent you said. Miss Bae Joohyun" Lisa said.

"Such a coward" Irene said.

"Such a delusional" Lisa said.

Wendy then entered the cafe and she found out that a man still lying up on the floor but she heard those mad-blood boiling arguements on the side of the table.

"Irene, is this the boy you want me to date in? Why he's lying on the floor?" Wendy asked.

"Because this coward punched him on the face" Irene said.

"Stop it Irene. Don't tell my Lili a coward" I said as I spoked up now.

"Why Jennie? Isn't it true that she's a coward? Look what she'd done to you when you almost wanted to start a happy family on you two for the past 4 years. But where she is? She's gone and she find a another man and married to that man! She left you alone and now she's back at it again? What's next you Coward Manoban? Hurt her feelings again? and be a coward that I've been knew?" Irene said as she spilled those tea.

"Stop it Irene!" Wendy said as she leave Taehyung alone.

"Oh so your in the side of that coward Wendy?" Irene said.

"Yes, I'm at her side. Look, Irene people change you know. Stop with this madness" Wendy said.

"What the hell did you drink just to choose on that coward side?" Irene said.

"I just drink water you know? Healthy living hehehe" Wendy said.

"You want me to go at Seulgi and I'll tell her those things and also what you wanted to wished for? So that let's finished this madness! I'm ready to handle her!" Lisa said as she shed a tear.

"THEN GO, YOU COWARD!" Irene said as she shouted Lisa.

"Irene, don't ever shouted to my Lili. We have plans already that we should visit to Seulgi and Lisa would be the one will handle her!" I said.

"Then Hallelujah to me and to Seulgi! That coward would be better tell all those feelings" Irene said.

"Stop that coward thing Irene" I said.

"I should stop calling coward to your coward girlfriend if I saw Seulgi would starting to talk at me and liking at me" Irene said.

The waiter then puts our dish on each of us.

"Uhh..uhh..hhh" Taehyung said as he's now awake.

"Leave the out Taehyung" Wendy said.

"Excuse me?" Taehyung said.

"Don't you hear me?" Wendy said.

Taehyung started to move towards the exit and heading out.

-

Author P.o.V

"You better do your best Lisa!" Irene said. Finally Irene didn't say a coward after the mad-boiling arguement.

"I'll promised to you that I'll convince her that she's the one for you Irene. I'm really sorry for being a coward!" Lisa said as she bowed.

"You better be" Irene said.

"Bye bestie. We'll heading out" Jennie said.

"You better jail her on my house" Irene said.

"I ain't jailing her. There would be some either good news to you" Jennie said.

"Bye Irene" Lisa said.

"Okay, see you when I see you" Irene said.

-

Third Person P.o.V

After a long- date. They finally arrived to there actual room on the Park's Condominium with those big amount of things that they bought in the appliance, deparment store and to the grocery store.

The bell boy was the one carry all those things they bought.

"I'll be getting all of my clothes on the office" Jennie said as she cupped Lisa cheeks.

"Okay. I'll just move my luggage on our room" Lisa said.

"See you around on the room" Jennie said as she waved a goodbye to Lisa.

"Sure" Lisa said as she waved back.

Lisa started to go at her room and pack all of her things.

After decades later, she finally pack all of her clothes on the luggage.

Now she bring her 2 luggage and heading to the elevator going to her room.

-

Lisa

I've arrived at our room and damn.. our room is so spacious well we could do the..what the hell I'm saying? not that.

So I started to put my clothes on the cabinet.

I finished put my clothes. Now I started to check the refrigerator. It's empty.. lol of course, I should start to put our grocery on the refriegerator.

I organized that we bought from the grocery store.

Now its finished I started to roam around our room and damn it's so very spacious. We had our mini swimming pool. Like wow, it's so cool.

I've check back our room again and going to the bathroom and damn those shower room is spacious too and we had a bath tub. That's nice.

I started to organize our things that we bought on the department and at the appliance store.

After 30 minutes, I've finally done. Now it's well organized. I started to check my phone and sat down on the couch.

I'd check my social media. I started my blood to boiled again.

Kim Taehyung and J.K are officially date?

They were spotted on the outside of Kim's Head Quarter's.

Now I checked the comment section.

"Official date? Yes please because I heard those rumors that Taehyung and J.K are long-dated together each other"

"Nahh, there not mean't to be. I like when she's single though. I can be her mine's"

"lol they were spotted on the outside and now you assumed that they are dating? What kind of sorcery is this?"

"My Taennie Heart"

"Mr. Taehyung would be better take care Miss J.K heart or else he'll be bye bye once he break Miss J.K heart"

"I don't think so that they are dating!"

Those comments are really shooked but there is one comment that struck on my eyes.

"I heard that Miss J.K has already a girlfriend! She's not really into boys btw. I ain't believe this news. I could feel it that there someone for her. Call me delulu or not but she's have a girlfriend. I spotted them on the mall she's with her girl. They are really sweet and the girl of Miss J.K is really very pretty and tall. I assumed that they are dating"

If I were to reply that user comment. Yes, were now dating and she's already mine since when I were 14 yrs old. I really like that user! You deserved a virtual hug from me.

But wait, why the hell Taehyung and Jennie is the outside of the headquarters?

I thought it's clearly to said to Taehyung that he'll be leaving and won't court or touch Jennie?

I'm really mad right now. But at the same time, I should trust nini.

My stomach is growling. Well, I should be heading to the outside to eat some snacks.

I get the card keys and heading outside.

-

I finished eating some delicious snack now I'm heading back to the building but suddenly I heard a little kitten on the streets.

~meow, meow, meow

I started to follow those kitten sound.

~meow, meow, meow

Now I finally find the little kitten. He/she is in the box. Poor him/her.

I check his/her gender and he's a he!

Now I started to pet him and he's really cute and loving at the same time.

Maybe I should adopt him?

He was placed on the middle of the streets. I think no one dares to adopt him?

I should adopt him. But wait? What if the management won't allowed to bring pet inside?

But it, I'll adopt him. He's really adorable.

Now I get the box and bring him to the building.

Then the guard look so suspicious on me. Oh-ooh.

"What is that mam?" The guard asked.

"It's a kitten? I'll adopt him"

"Oh is that so.. what's his name?" The guard asked.

I feel relieved but at the same time I'm not sure what should I named him.

"I don't know what should I name him though"

"Is that so. Enjoy taking care of him" The guard said as he showed his smile.

"Thank you"

I proceed at the elevator and pressed the up button. I've waited my turn.

The little kitten just sit down and started to stared at me.

Awwe, his really adorable.

Now the elevator open I entered and pressed the 8th floor.

Now it's waiting time. I started to pat his head and he really like it.

Now we arrived at the 8th floor. I've bring the box and going to our room.

I started to get my card keys and started to swipe to unlock.

Now it's unlock and now I open the door and put the box on the living room.

"I'll be heading out to buy some of your food and shelter my boy. Just stay there okay?"

~Meow

"Good, byee!

~Meow

and now I leave the kitten on the room and started to heading out on the room again.

-

Finally, I've finished bought the needs of my adopted kitten and I just take a cab because it's far the store I bought going to the condominium.

Now then I arrived back at the condominium and I think it's a coincidence that my nini is at the entrance though.

I pay the cab driver and get my bought items out of the cab.

"Where have you been" Jennie said with a cold tone. Oh sht is she mad?

"I bought some items to my adopted kitten!"

"Kitten?" she asked that makes her tone really cute.

"Yup. Btw, why are you here?"

She smacked my head ㅠㅠ

"Ouch what is that for?" I added.

"That's for waiting me for a long time in the outside. The card keys is from you! I couldn't come in on our room" she said.

Oh, yeah. I'm dumb..

"Ooppssiee, sorry nini" I said as I show my peace sign.

"Whatever. Can't wait to see your adopted kitten" she said.

Jennie help me bring the shelter while I carry the bags of cat food and the big food tupperware for the cat food,the water drinker and the cat litter.

We enter the building and the bell boy heading us.

"Any could I help mam?" The bell boy asked.

"Could you bring those luggage on my room 823?" Jennie said.

"Of course madam" The bell boy said as he get the luggage cart.

"Let's go" Jennie said.

-

Lisa

Now we arrived at the room and now I put the cat food, the food tupperware and the cat litter box on the sides. I checked the box and there's the kitten who sleep well. Awee he feels comfortable.

"Hello there little guy, I'm back"

Then his awake and he is glad to see me again

~meow, meow

"Awee, your so cutie! Maybe your hungry are you!"

~meow

I'll get you some food.

Jennie started to saw the kitten and she literally said "Oh my gosh he's so cute! What's his name?"

"I haven't bless him yet" I said as I get the food tupperware and open the lid and started to pour down the cat food.

As I finished pour down the 2 cat food bag. I get the bowl and started to fill it up.

Now I put the bowl at the sides and I started to get water drinker and started to fill it some water. Now it's already done. I put the water drink on the sides near on the bowl.

"Nini let the kitten eat his dinner!"

Jennie put the kitten down and he's now heading fast at the food and started to eating it.

"Glad he likes the food"

"Of course he do!" Jennie said as she accidentally kick the box upside down.

"There some paper thingy down below Lis" Jennie said.

I'd check it and read those paper.

Breed: Scottish Fold
Age: 2 months old
Gender: He

Please take care of him. He's very special to one of us. But sadly, were going to be away here in this place and go somewhere else. Please look out for him! Your really a blessed person to have this cat! -Y

I showed to Jennie the letter and she just pouted.

"Your really a blessed person Lili to this cat, you should take care of him" Jennie said.

"Yeah I agreed. I'll check out this breed!"

Then she just nodded at me. I started to check on the internet and look what I found..

"Oh damn, I check the pricing list of the Scottish Fold kitten and it so very expensive maybe I'm blessed though to find and adopt this little kitten"

"How much is it?" she asked.

"$1000-$1500 USD"

Jennie jaw dropped that easily. "Your blessed to find him Lis!"

"Yeah, I agreed!"

"Let's order some food? or I'll cook some dinner?" Jennie asked.

"Homemade dinner please?" I said with a cute voice.

"Okay then sweetie. I'll cook a egg and rice. Is that okay?" Jennie said.

"Even you'll cook only a egg for me. I'm okay with that" I said.

"Lol! I'm just kidding. I'll cook some Kimchi Fried Rice!" she said.

"I'm still okay with that! When I'm with you I'm not that hungry"

"Oh please Manoban" she snorted out.

Then she go to the kitchen and started to preparing our dinner.

I started to check my phone. I heard some vibration every second though.

I've checked it I have now 100+ mention. Shoot what is this?

I've check my twitter and...

(1) @/NZstar: 
Breaking News: J.K and Mysterious Girl spotted at the outside of Park's Condominium.

[insert photo]

Damn those media are really stalking on my nini's life. I started to read in the comment section..

"Woah, that mysterious girl is really pretty. I bet they are bestfriends or more that bestfriend you know what I'm sayin"

Reply section:

"Her name is Lalisa Jeon her husband is Jungkook Jeon the CEO of Jeon's Company in SoKor and in Cali"

"Oh, I assumed that Miss J.K and her are only bestfriend"

"I agreed. But damn, there chemistry is no joke"

"Fact Check"

Other tweets:

"@/NZstar that girl name is @/lalalisa_m check her twitter out or her real name is Lalisa Manoban. She's really very pretty. We heard that Lalisa Manoban has a husband though"

Reply Section:

"What? She has now a husband? Too bad, I thought there two are couple?"

"Yup! She has now a husband ㅠㅠ too bad though"

I wanna reply though that me and Jungkook are divorced already.

Then I found out again another news.

(2) @/NZstar:
"Lalisa Manoban and J.K spotted on the Park's Condominium. Are they really a couple?"

Yes were a couple? or not? I'd checked again the comment section.

"Oh my gosh? Miss Lalisa is so really pretty. I bet they are a couple"

"I preferred Miss Lalisa than Kim Taehyung though"

Reply Section:

"Oh my gosh an intellectual"

"Who's that girl. May I ask? She's really pretty! and that meme though I'll save it!"

"Her name is Kim Jisoo she's really a goddess"

Lol Jisoo unnie is really funny on that photo!

Other tweets:

"Jennie Kim and Lalisa Manoban are the powerful couple in my opinion! Jennie + Lisa = Jenlisa!"

Reply Section:

"Y'all I'm officially going to ship Miss J.K and Miss Lalisa! Jenlisa warriors where you at? We are just only a small fandom but we would fight until the last"

"Ohemgee count me in"

Now there's another news I see because I saw my picture on the thumbnail and btch my ex-husband?

(3) @/NZstar:
Heartbreaking: Lalisa Manoban has a husband! Guess no more Jenlisa?

Now I started to read on the comment section.

"Bish what? She has now a husband? I thought Miss J.K and Miss Lalisa are mean't to each other"

"My jenlisa heart 3"

"Still, she has a husband. I ship Jenlisa"

Maybe I should reply though..

@/me: I'm divorce with my husband...

Let us see if the netizen would reply insanely.

Now I could feel the massive vibration on my phone. Now I started to smirked and read the section.

"OhmygoshMissLalisaManobanrepliedatme"

"Dude, congratulation that Miss Lalisa replied at you and now I was so shooketh because she got divorce. Poor Miss Lalisa"

"Y'ALL MISS LALISA REALLY LOVE THE JENLISA WARRIOR SHE REALLY REPLIED TO THAT LUCKY JENLISA WARRIOR PERSON"

lol she's really happy about it.

"Maybe Jenlisa is real? Why Miss Lalisa replied to that lucky user?"

Hehe, last lucky reply and that's it. I'll stop using my phone.

@/me: its laer

Now I started to switch my phone off and I was so shock but at the same time I'm smiling like an idiot.

I started to go at my little kitten and he's now at the shelter that I bought from him. Awee, he likes it.

Now I started to sit on the floor and figuring out what should I named him?

Leo?

Hmmm, Leo is a perfect name for him.

"Leooo" I said with a cute voice and he just tilt his head.

Oh maybe he likes it.

"Leo..my baby Leo!" I said with a cute voice.

~Meow, meow

Leo was heading at me and he started to playing on me and I just pet him.

He started to purring. Oooh he likes it. Maybe, I'm the lucky person to get this cat.

"Lili, dinner is ready" Jennie said.

"Yeah, I'm comin" I replied.

"Mommy would eat her dinner my baby Leo! Just sleep or stay at your shelter!" I said and I almost forgot that I should put the cat litter box on beside of his shelter.

I started to find the cat litter box and any second I found it. I open the packaging and now I just put on the sides of it's shelter.

Now I was heading to the dining table and I was jaw drop because nini is really pretty on that ponytail.

"Hello there beautiful" I said as I winked on nini.

She just show her poker face on me.

"Eat now or I'll eat you" Jennie said.

"I preferred that you'll eat me!"

She put the dishes and washing her hands. Oops did I do something wrong?

Then she started to go infront of me and she started to smash my lips on mine.

I response her kissed but then she pulled out the kiss.

"Now let's eat" Jennie said.

"y..yeah..let's eat" I said.

"I thought she'll eat me huhu" I murmured

"Did you say something lili?" she said.

"Nothing. Let's eat! I'm hungry though"

Then she nodded at me.

We started to eat our dinner and damn my nini's dish is really good on my stomach.

"Nini, it's so very yummy! Thanks for the food"

"Your welcome!" she said.

"What's with Kim Taehyung though?" I asked her and that makes her stop munching her food.

"What do you mean? I thought you knew that I'm going to sue him?" she said as she started to munch her food again.

"Uhuh? Are you sure? Why is it that you and him were spotted at the outside of your headquarters?"

"Where'd you get that info?" she asked.

"So it's true?"

"Yes" she said.

"Then why he still going at you? After you said those clear and understand word coming from your mouth?"

"He's just begged me another chance! Then he started to tap my head and almost kissed on my damn lips" she said.

"Then what did you do?"

"I just kick on his balls and I called my team" she said as she lied ●~●.

"Then what did your team do to Kim Taehyung?"

"They just do there ing job to punish that stubborn man just like what they did to my stubborn agents" she said.

"Okay.." I started to munch my meal.

It's an awkward silent for us. I spoked up again.

"Let's go tomorrow at Seulgi. I'll finished what we misunderstanding to each other"