Surprised

The Girl Behind the Mask

Jennie

If one of my employees dare to look at me or even to my Lili. I'll be firing them automatically.

We are now at the elevator and proceeding to the ground floor.

After we arrived at the ground floor. The employees didn't look at me but instead they walk and just look on the ground.

But my one fcking employee finished going to the restroom and she looked at me and bowed at me. She get back inside on the restroom while she was trembling.

I called my secretary.

She picked up my call.

"Yes ma'am?" Joy asked.

"Fire that girl who is in the ground floor, girl restroom. She's one of the team on Team B right?"

"I don't know what your talking about ma'am!" Joy said.

"Do you want to be get fired too? Do your job Joy!"

"Sorry ma'am. I'm the one who is in the restroom and bowed at you" Joy said.

"Oh, I didn't recognize you in that's the case, I'll reduce your salary. If you want to get back on your regular salary do you ing job that not to be a boss btch secretary on me do you ing understand?"

I heard that she silent sobs. Wow she's a secretary on me but she's just like a toodler if I'm doing my btchy way.

"Sorry ma'am. I won't do it again!" Joy said.

"K. Do your ing job while I'm away. If you messed up I will sue you"

"Yes ma'am. I'll do it" Joy said.

I just hunged up because my secretary is that but she's just a kid.

Joy is getting on my nerves. I just massage on my temples but Lisa started to holding my hand.

I glanced her and she show her brightest smile at me and now my stress on my secretary is now gone. So we are now heading to the parking lot and I'll be the one who'll drive going somewhere else...

++meanwhile++

"Boss, Jennie and Lisa is now back together and they heading somewhere else"

"Fck! fucckk!! They now together again? Useless plan"

"What you'll gonna do boss?"

"Prepare for the PLAN X. Find him and bring him on South Korea. This will he the only chance they would wake up their s"

"Uhmm, I'm just a part-time spy here boss. I ain't your agents"

"Yeah, shut the up Joy"

"Why you want to be get together with Lisa? she ain't love you"

"Should I fire you?"

"Hold the fck up Seulgi! I'm your childhood friend you btch! I hate to say this but I hate to call you a boss because I don't want a boss just like you!"

"You just ing dump me as a friend?"

"Btch. Your just playing again a victim? Don't be a btchy Seulgi. Your just playing a victim here in your stupid drama. Why don't you stop wasting your time to Lisa and be together with Wendy unnie?"

"I don't even like her"

"Wow! who? Lisa or Wendy?"

"Are you dumb Joy?"

"Call me dumb but your dumber you btch"

"Btch"

"If you don't want Wendy unnie why don't you try Irene unnie?"

"I don't need those girls. I like Lisa you dumb"

"Your fcking dumber because she ain't like you and that's why she breaking up with you since back then because your dumber and stupid. Jennie and Lisa is unstoppable for their love each other. Why don't you accept you btch"

"Ohhh, your in the fcking side of Jennie? Your a betrayer friend"

"I'm just telling the truth sis"

"Then fck you. You ain't my friend"

"Whatever you Seulgi. I'm just telling the truth. Why don't you leave Jennie and Lisa alone. Enjoy there love story and just accepted you btch"

"I ain't stop unless Lisa is telling me the truth about why she's breaking up with and why'd she leave me"

"Your fcking dumb. Why don't you confront on her and just tell her that what you want to ask for. Isn't that easy? Prepare your consequence. You have some dumb evilish thing you've done"

"Maybe your right Joy, I'm tired to be honest of this war and maybe I'm getting frustrated and depressed of what I've done in my 12 years of my life chasing the girl what I want and she ain't coming back"

"Aisshh, your so late to realize some things"

"But before I do and face my consequence hahahaha..I'll be doing some evilish things before I'm going to the prison"

"Btch-" hunged up the call.

---

Author P.O.V

After Jennie and Lisa getting out on the car at the park. Someone is spying on them on top of the building.

"You know the plan. Shoot her" the woman said on the call.

"yes ma'am"

The spyer now pull the triggered and she target to shoot first Jennie.

After he stand the right position and he released the trigger.

Jennie feel that someone strucked back of her shoulder.

Lisa hear something she turned around and she feel Jennie is not feeling well.

"Jennie are you okay? Why are you panting so hard?" Lisa said.

"Could you check on my back if there something on it?" Jennie said.

Lisa checked and her eyes were really wide open. Lisa removed the dart that cointain something on it.

"What is it?" Jennie said as she catching her breathe.

"You need to go at the-" Lisa cutted her words.

Jennie is now at the ground and her vision was changed and she could see Lisa turned into Seulgi face and her appearance.

Jennie thought it was now Seulgi in front of her but actually it was Lisa.

"You er. Stay away you " Jennie said as she stood up.

"Jennie? what are you talking about?" Lisa said.

"Don't play the victim here! I ain't afraid of you!" Jennie said.

"Look you need to go at the hospital" Lisa said.

"What for? You er! I don't need your help! Let's finished what we started off" Jennie said as she slapped Lisa and she tucked Lisa bloused.

Lisa didn't know what to do but she pulled away Jennie.

"Look, I'm sorry that I hurt you maybe I deserved it and maybe I won't deserved you again" Lisa said as she now shed a tear but she heard a footstep.

"What the are you saying you ?" Jennie said as she wanted to slap but she saw another Seulgi on Lisa's back.

"Surprise! surprise!" Seulgi said as she appeared.

Seulgi saw Lisa was crying. Jennie was left in confused.

"Who the is the real Seulgi?" Jennie said as she smack her head.

Seulgi then cupped Lisa cheeks and started to kissed at Lisa.

Lisa didn't pulled away the kissed but she started to loving it. She deserved a kiss from the best kisser in her life which is Seulgi and then she remember that she was kissing her one of her ex.

Jennie just saw the kissed then her vision started to change she then saw that it was now Lisa and Seulgi kissed her infront of them.

Jennie started her feelings to be boiled up. She wanted to fight to Seulgi but her body is too weak because of the dart that struck on her back shoulder.

"Lisa what the hell are you doing?" Jennie said while she started to cry and she pressed one of the button on her watch.