Explanation // Part 1

The Girl Behind the Mask

Jennie

"Lisa what the hell are you doing?" I said as I somehow click a button on my watch which for emergency purposes to notify on my team that somehow I need assistance or an emergency for me.

Lisa just pulled away the kissed and her eyes were wide open.

Seulgi cupped Lisa cheeks again but I stood up and started to fast walk going to Seulgi position.

Then Lisa started to push Seulgi away. "What the hell are you doing Seulgi?" she said.

"Aren't you like it girlfriend? You missed this right?" Seulgi said. Oh dear, I wanted to punch her right now.

"Huh? Girlfriend? What the hell you saying Seulgi"

"Oh Jennie, Do you think that you knew everything after Lisa break up with you?" Seulgi said and that leads me to a confusion.

"Awwww..poor baby Mandu she doesn't know it!" Seulgi said.

"Don't call me MANDU you btch!" I started to slapped at her.

Seulgi tilted her head as she received an big slap coming from me. Huh! I'm proud of that because she really deserved it!

"HAHAHA you didn't know that I'm her girlfriend after you two broke each other. Right girlfriend?" Seulgi said as she looked towards to Lisa. Oh don't tell me she is creating some stories because I'm gonna murder her .

"I'm her girlfriend Jen! She was the one who I remember after I got accident!" Lisa said that makes me weird that her tone isn't a normal one and I saw some similar dart on her back.

---

Third Person P.O.V

Jennie started to cry because of those hurtful words coming from her ex-girlfriend and to be her "girlfriend" soon if it's possible.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Jennie asked.

"She's my girlfriend Jen. I was just planning to visit on you because I'm just planning to kill you" Lisa said that make Jennie gasped and cover .

Jennie is full of confusion. Seulgi then get the gun coming from her jacket.

"KILL HER" Seulgi said as she commanded the robotic minded Lisa.

Lisa then nodded and started to pull the triggered.

"Lisa, I know that it wasn't you! I know that your ex-dumb girlfriend is just trying to robot you because you were shoted an dart that contains you to hallucinate at your back I think also, just like what you get on back of my shoulder a while ago" Jennie explained.

Lisa started to tilted her head and she started to smirk. "I don't even know you!"

Jennie started her tears to falling down. "Kill me, if you wanted to baby! I'm ready to die". Jennie started to closed her eyes and she's now ready to hear the gun shot.

Lisa released the triggered and she almost shoot Jennie but her body collapse. Jennie started to passed out because she heard the gun shots near on her ear.

Seulgi started to turn around and she saw that someone is surrounding at her and it's one of Jennie agents. Seulgi started to run of her life and she call her emergency phone but it was now out of service because Jennie's team know how to track Seulgi phone that made her connections cut.

"" Seulgi cursed.

Seulgi then tripped down while she were running her life then she feel that someone shot on her back that made her passed out.

"Okay team! Make boss and Lisa go to the medic team! while me and Bobby take care with Miss Kang" DK said.

"Yes boss!" Bambam said.

Hanbin carried Jennie while Bambam carried Lisa going to there car.

Bobby and DK carried Seulgi somewhere in the secret hideout of Kim's company that the Kim's Team only knows where the location is.

---

Jennie

I woke up with this white wall thingy and white light like everything is white. Am I in heaven? Did Lisa just shoot me? Wow! like wow she didn't know me. Did she just pretend on me while we were in my office?

I saw that Agent B.I sitting on the couch...hmm why the hell he's doing here? Is he in heaven too?

Hanbin stood up and he feel relieved that maybe I was now awake? I don't know.. or maybe it's time to go at the golden gate?

"Boss! You finally awake!" Hanbin was happy and smiling me a creep. WEIRD!

"Yaahhh~ are we in heaven?"

He laughs at me like a creep. But then he started to kissed on my lips. SHIIITTT! WHAT THE HELL?

I started to pull away the kiss but he's to aggressive to kiss me. I started to slap on him and he pulled away the kiss.

"WHAT THE FCK ARE YOU DOING AGENT? ARE YOU CROSSING THE LINE? DO YOU WANT TO GET FIRED?" I shouted as I heard some footsteps.

"Do you know how that I really wanted you to be mine boss?" Hanbin said that makes me disgusting.

"WHEN THE FCK YOU HAD A DEEP FEELINGS COMING AT ME? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I'M NOW TAKEN?" I shouted.

"Your not taken boss. You were seperated by your coward girlfriend who didn't give a with you. Give me a chance boss! I'll give you my love and everything coming from me. I'm a respectful and good man" Hanbin said as he cupped my cheeks.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE! YOU STUPID AGENT YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO ME AND MY EX-GIRLFRIEND. YOU WERE JUST START TO CROSSING THE LINES. HOW FCKING DARE YOU. YOU DIDN'T FCKING READ THE CONTRACT THAT DON'T EVER INVADE MY PRIVACY? ARE YOU DUMB?" I shouted as I heard now that someone open the door.

"Boss your now awake! What happened here?" Bambam said.

"Boss just give me a chance. I won't leave you just like your stupid and coward girlfriend. Don't you forget that you started to like our kiss and we almost making out?" Hanbin said and that made me shocked and Agent Bambam started to hit Hanbin head.

"Are you ing kidding me B.I? Why you tell to our boss like that! Boss Lisa is our boss. You just disrespect our boss girlfriend!" Bambam said.

"I don't give a with Lisa" Hanbin said. That makes my blood boil.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT KISS AND ALMOST CHU CHU THING? YOU FCKING ERT! DO YOU THINK I LIKE THAT SHT?!"

"You don't know that you like it Jennie! Hah! stop denying it Jennie!" Hanbin said that made Bambam face palm on his face.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING TO ME? DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT YOUR TALKING WITH YOUR BOSS RIGHT NOW? WHAT THE HELL YOU EAT THAT MAKE YOU STRONG AND FIGHT AGAINST ME? TO BE HONEST, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE MAKEOUT THING!"

"Jennie baby, you don't know that you just deny that you like our kissed and we're almost!" Hanbin said.

"WHEN THE HELL DID WE THAT? HUH? I DON'T EVEN HANG OUT TO MY AGENTS YOU STUPID! I'M SUING YOU! YOUR FCKING FIRED!"

Hanbin pulled my shirt and said to me "JUST TELL ME THAT YOU FCKING LOVING IT AND WANTED TO START TO OUR RELATIONSHIP?"

"AND WHEN THE HELL DID I LOVING IT? HUH? DO YOU WANNA FIGHT?" I said as I hard slapped to Hanbin.

He tilted his head and started to speak me up again "HAH! you ain't remember that you were drunked. I was the one who carried you going to your office and you started to kissed on me that I wasn't expecting that you had the most kissable lips and you started to touching my abs. But I was started to put you in the bed-" I started to slap him again.

"JUST ING TELL ME THAT YOU TOUCH ME?" I said.

"NO. I just followed the rules!" Hanbin said.

"Then why the you tell me that were almost making out? You want me to convince that I started to liking you and that chuchu? Huh? First of all, get the hell out of my face you fcking ert! In the count of 3 if you don't get the hell out. You have no choice but I'm going to suing you forever!"

"NO! I love you Jennie! You make my heart flutter again even your rude to me. Just give me a chance! I'm inloving you starting when I met you in the school" Hanbin said as he insisted it.

"BAMBAM! GET THIS ETED MAN IN FRONT OF ME AND DO YOUR THING"

Hanbin started to get confused of what happened to "that thing".

"I'm sorry bro" Bambam said as he electric baton to Hanbin that made him collapsed and he started to inject a syringe that make him passed out easily.

"Take that man out on my sight and hurt the hell up of him do the bad punnishment that what we'd done to those bad agents that I handled! What a stubborn man"

"Yes boss! I am sorry for what happened!" Bambam said.

"I don't even remember that what happened to that scenario! Aish, such a problematic and stupid-creative story man. I hope one of you, my trustful agents won't happen this same scenario at this pity man! Do you understand?" as I warned Bambam.

"Yes ma'am" Bambam said as he bowed at me.

"Now take him away! and after you hurt him put him to the dungeon that he won't survive to get out of that place! Understand?"

"Yes ma'am. I'll get going ma'am!" Bambam said as he carried Hanbin.

"Good" I said as I massage my temples.

---

I sat down on the couch and started to think about what happened to Hanbin and I?

I remember that I started to kissed him but the making out thing... EWWW..nooo.. we had that freaking rules on their contract but he said to me that he didn't touch me. So okay if he didn't touch me then why he said that we almost making out like it doesn't make sense! It's just only a kiss and then he'll just started to be labeled us that we "almost making out" like bro.. It's funny but at the same time it so very dumb. I hope he deserved those punnishment that he'll facing it.

That time when I was drunk I was thinking and imagining Lisa because I really missed her so much and I remember that I'm saying I love you coming through to Lisa imagination but it was just only a imagination but in the reality it was Hanbin. Wow! I just do a stupid things too but that Hanbin is the stupidiest because he didn't think that I was drunk that time but and he didn't think that I don't really interact with my agents and he thinks that it was meant from him? Like wow! What a concept! Then he just fcking dragged my "soon to be" girlfriend like wow!! The disrespect from my love ones would be soon converted to a big punishment.

Someone knocked on my door and I just said "come in". Then the door was open and it was Miss Nurse.

"Oh your awake Miss J.K! Miss Lisa is now awake she feels dizziness due to that robotic hallucination dart that someone stung her" Miss Nurse explained.

"Oh okay. I'll come to her room. Thanks Miss Nurse"

Miss Nurse nodded at me and she closed the door. I stood up and started to fix myself and heading out on this room. I missed Lisa so much and I know that she wasn't her that time when she started to point out the gun at me!

I walked slowly because I feel also dizzy. Damn that Kang Seulgi's team is really that btch who stung the both of us.

I was heading to the other door and I started to knocking it. I heard her aegyo voice to let me in. I started to open and I saw her that she tilted her head.

"Hi Lisa"

"Hello Jennie! Come in! What are you doing here?" Lisa said as she didn't remember anything.

"Ah-yeah. You didn't remember something?"

"I only just remember that you said mean things that I'm a er and I should stay away from you!" Lisa said that make me face palm because of that damn hallucination dart thingy that sting me.

"Sorry if I hurt you Lisa but it wasn't for you because I thought you were Seulgi because that damn hallucination dart remember that stung me?"

"Ahhhh..yeah I remember about the dart that stung you but somehow I remember also that I kissed her which suddenly I remember her" Lisa said that make my mood shift.