First Warning

The Girl Behind the Mask

[WEEKEND]

Jennie and Lisa is now heading at the restaurant. But somehow they feel that someone is watching at their backs. Everytime they'll go somewhere there would be a stalker would someone would stalk on their daily lives, sometimes there none. Jennie and Lisa made up there sit.

"Boo?" Jennie asked with a anxious tone.

"Yes bee? Is there anything wrong?" Lisa asked with a worry tone.

"I think that person is always stalking us for the past months is really something to do with somebody!" Jennie said.

"Yeah, I noticed that too. Maybe that's the one of Seulgi's agents" Lisa said.

"I don't know boo! I'm really scared but at the same time I'm mad!" Jennie said with a irritate tone.

"By the way. why are we here on the restaurant?" Lisa asked.

"Don't you remember anything?" Jennie asked as she raised her brow.

"Hmmm..." Lisa said.

"Zzzzz! Are you kidding me? Don't you remember anything?" Jennie said with a mad tone.

Lisa checks her phone and it was September 23rd. Lisa doa "O" reaction.

"Whatever! I'm out! I'll be spacing out! I'm not in the mood for this kind of forgetful person" Jennie said as she stand up and heading to the exit with a fast pace walk..

"Dang it! Jennie wait!" Lisa said as she stands up and catching up to Jennie.

---

Jennie is know where to found after Lisa started to find out.. Lisa regret everything that she forgot there anniversary. After for 30 minutes of roaming around in the streets. Jennie is still know where to found.

"! Where Jennie is? I'm really ed up!" Lisa thoughts.

Meanwhile on Jennie...

After I fast pace walk going away to Lisa. I'm really supre mad at her all she things focus where's that Seulgi btch! I'm really mad at her...

But somehow someone cover my nose an hankerchief with an intense scent that make me passed out. Before I closed my eyes, I saw that, That guy is the one who stalked us every were going to the public.

[[Passed out]]

---

1 hour later...

Jennie now woked up with a unfamiliar place she look around all it was an messy place. Jennie then hear the footsteps going at her side and it was revealed that it was the guy who stalk at them.

"You! WHAT THE YOU WANT! Where am I?" Jennie asked with a mad tone.

"Chill! I'm doing my task here! I don't wanna hurt the daughter of the Prime Minister! But eh my boss paid me twice on what I expect!" The man with a mask said.

"Who the is your boss?" Jennie asked as she clenched her fist.

"Ooof! she's calling Miss J.K! Here's the laptop.." The man with a mask said.

Jennie picked the laptop and answer the call on the skype.

"You ery ! It was all of you Seulgi!" Jennie said with a mad tone as she slammed her hand on the table.

"HAHAHAHAAHA! Do you like this treatment J.K?" Seulgi said as she eviled laugh.

"Uhmm not funny btch such an psychopath! Weird " Jennie said as she rolled her eyes.

Seulgi slammed her hand "Your mouth ! Maybe I'll increase some of a massive treatment to you! Especially to your son?" Seulgi said as she smirked.

"Don't ing touch my son's life if you don't want to meet in hell" Jennie said.

"I'm unpredictible J.K! Anyways if you don't want to touch your son's life or your life also! Let's make a deal!" Seulgi said.

"And what the you wanna deal with me?" Jennie said as she snorts out.

"Don't test my patience J.K! You'll be regret if you don't want to listen this amazing deal!" Seulgi said.

"Then what is this worthless deal you want?" Jennie asked.

Seulgi said the deal that makes Jennie emotional.

"Now it's a deal or not?" Seulgi said.

Jennie tears are falling down. "It's a big fat no for me! I don't want too! I'll fight for that stupid deal!" Jennie said.

"Then suit yourself! You'll regret that! Good luck Jen! The hunting will be start right now! Let's see if you'll be crying baby when someone will steal your girl!" Seulgi said.

" you! You jerk! Your such an jealous and a heartless person!" Jennie said as she clenched her jaws.

"Bye J.K! See you in your hellish path!" Seulgi said as she ended the call.

As Jennie closed the laptop...

The man with a masked cover again Jennie's nose with a extreme scent until she she passed out. 

"I'm sorry Miss J.K but I just want to do my job here! I'm promised to you that I won't hurt you again. I'll be protecting you no matter what! Keep in touch that I'm not a bad guy!" The man with a masked said as he talk to passed out Jennie.

The man with a masked carried Jennie going to the park bench that no person would visit on the area. As he placed Jennie on the bench she immediately text Lisa.

The man with a masked | 8:29: Hey I found Miss J.K on the park she's sleeping on the bench near on the river. Please pick her up!

Lisa | 8:30: What really? Thanks for informing me. I'm looking her for hours already! I owe you one. Make sure that you'll watch her first. I'll be going there.

The man with a masked | 8:31: Okay!

30 minutes later...

The man with a masked hides her mask so that Lisa won't identify that he's the one who stalk at Lisa and Jennie.

Lisa then arrived at the park near on the river she found out that the man was sitting on the another bench while Jennie is still passed out.

"Hey there! Thanks for watching my girlfriend? Btw what's your name?" Lisa asked.

"Namjoon Kim! or call me Namjoon in short!" Namjoon said.

"Okay Namjoon! Thank you so much! I owe you really one!" Lisa said as she smiled.

"Your welcome! I'll be get going! I have some things to do!" Namjoon said.

"Okay! Take care" Lisa said as she start waking up Jennie.

"Take care also and to Miss J.K" Namjoon as he smiled.

Lisa nodded and she give her attention right now to Jennie...