Animosity

The Girl Behind the Mask

"What the hell is wrong with you Lis?" Jennie asked as she heading into Lisa position.

"Sleep there awhile bee!" Lisa said.

"Why you want me to sleep?" Jennie said as she crossed her arms.

"You've been acting weirdly today" Lisa said.

"The ! No, you were the one who act weirdly!" Jennie said.

"Just say that your the first one who act weirdly!" Lisa said as rolled her eyes.

"Why me?" Jennie asked as she scratch her head.

"I could see your abs blah, blah! Then you said you want the seducer Lisa to be back! Like why the hell is wrong with you?" Lisa said as she increase her tone.

"What the ? Why I would say that to you?" Jennie said.

"Stop denying it Jen! Just say with me that you acting weirdly lately!" Lisa said as she massage her temples.

"What the hell is wrong with you Lisa! Why are you acting like your the victim here? Is there anything wrong?" Jennie asked as she furrowed her brows.

"AHH! Hahaha! I'm not surprised that your not awake when the tragic happens! Bboom!" Lisa said as she lossing her patience.

"Lisa, Is there something wrong? That I didn't know?" Jennie asked as she frightens.

"Yeah, Miss non-existant you even don't know what happened all the time!" Lisa said as she received a slap to Jennie.

"Lisa! What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?" Jennie said.

"Ohhh, Do you think I acted like in this piece of ty situation?" Lisa said as she received again another slap to Jennie.

"TELL ME MANOBAN! WHAT THE FCK IS GOING ON" Jennie said as she shout.

Lisa keep remain silent in a while..

Jennie pushed Lisa "Tell me MANOBAN! What the -" Jennie said as she cutted her words.

"Hurt me while you can Jennie" Lisa said as her tear falling down and she kneel down.

"This is what I deserved for giving up my love for you! I'm breaking up with you" Lisa added.

"Wait~ what do you mean?" Jennie said as she gasped.

"I just commit to my father that I'll be agree to marrying on someone else" Lisa said.

"Your gonna marry to Seulgi?" Jennie said as she so very disappointed and wants to kill Lisa.

"NO! Why the hell should I married on her. My dad is a homophobic!" Lisa said as she somehow spilled the beans.

"Waitt....." Jennie said as she paused for a moment.

"EXPLAIN ME TO THAT MARRIAGE THINGY FURTHER! That er just lied on me.." Jennie said as she clenched her jaws.

"Wait a minute lol! Do you think I would be married to that Seulgi! Oh hell no! Of course, she will lied to you because she wants me" Lisa said.

Jennie paused for a moment and triggered the last term of Lisa.

"Jen" Lisa as she said softly.

"Lisa? Tell me? Are you giving up on our fight and our relationship is it because of your dad?" Jennie asked as her tears falling down.

"Not really, That is not the point! The reason why I'm breaking up you because of the Kang's are really coming from us and to the Jeon's company. My dad wants to partnership with the Jeon's inorder to gain more power to fight back to the Kang's! The Kang's really are the purest evil when it comes to money, They took all out of our money thru our business banks. So that's why me and the son of the Jeon's are teaming up to face back Seulgi the powerful girl!" Lisa said as she explained.

"LISSAA?" Jennie as she cried on Lisa back.

"I'm sorry Jennie, But I need to do this not because to follow and honor the commands of my father it's because I want you to keep away from our business war! Please keep remain unbotherto you and also to your father's company! I don't want to see you that your hurt from our stupid war!" Lisa said as she hugged on Jennie.

"Lisa, please don't do this.. Tell me that your lying? or say sike!" Jennie said.

"I'm not lying Jen!" Lisa said.

"Lisa..I don't want you to leave me.." Jennie said as she cried.

"Jen, I wanted you to protect you but-" Lisa said as she cutted her words.

"But what? All you have to say but's you coward! Aren't you realized that my father's company are strongest to fight against the Kang's? We are preparing for the war here! And you coward just tell me to breaking up with me? with a fix marriage of yours from your father?" Jennie said.

"Call me coward but don't disrespect my father! Don't tell me your hating on him because he is against to our relationship!" Lisa said as she stood up.

"I didn't say anything about your father!" Jennie said.

"But your words Ms Kim are telling me that your against with my father descision! I just respected and followed my father opinion and what he decided on what's for me because he the one who knows the best. Unlike you, your just an stubborn daughter to your daughter who don't re-" Lisa cutted her words as she received an hard slap to Jennie.

"Don't ever compare me to your's Manoban! You don't even know why I hated and I'm against with my father descision and now your just saying to me that I'm just a stubborn daughter? Wow Manoban, Your words are just like my father you fcking cowards! GET OUT! Pack your things and leave me alone! Promise me that you don't ever going back and asked forgiveness on me because I hate you really!" Jennie said as she slapped again Lisa.

"Thank you for the wonder slap Ms Kim this is what I deserved *bows*. Thank you for everything. I'll be packing my things right now and as your promise I won't coming back on you!" Lisa said as she heading to her closet and start to get her luggage and put everything on her clothes.

Jennie felt the guilt on what she said to Lisa but she had her peak of angerness but she doesn't give a fck.

[[20 minutes later]]

Lisa finished packed all her luggage and her things she decided to get outside and bring her 3 trolleys and 1 backpack. Jennie feel emotional but still she doesn't give a fck on Lisa.

"Bye Jen, Hope you could take care yourself always even when I'm not around. Have a good day!" Lisa said as she had soft voice and bows to Jennie with respect and carries all her trolley going outside.

Lisa and her 3 trolleys are right now in the outside and before she closes the door "I love you Miss J.K" Lisa said as now she closed the door.

After Jennie heard those 5 words, her heart is started to weak because those 5 words are the one who make her emotional.

Jennie then kneel down and said "I hate you Miss L.M" then she started to cry as loud as she can.

.

.

.

Lisa

After I said those last word to Jennie, I feel weak, my body is all weak. Then I started to stroll my trolleys going to the elevator and heading to Rose room.

After decades later, I arrived in front of Rose door. I started knocked on her door.

"Chipmunk? It's monkey here! Could you make me come in?" I said.

Then I heard foot step that someone would open the door.

The door now open and suprisingly it was Jisoo.

"Yah~ Lalisa why are you here? and why you had many trolleys are you going somewhere else?" Jisoo asked.

"Jisoo, I just break up on Jennie! But promised you'd hear me out!" I said as I catching my breathe.

"HAHAHAHAA! My cousin feel the heartbreaking scene!" Jisoo said as she burst out her laugh.

"Kim Jisoo~yah, Why you laughing at?" Rosé asked.

"Babe! Jennie and Lisa are now broke up" Jisoo said as she laughing out loud.

"What? Lisa and Jennie are breaking up? Omo! Lisa-ya! Come here you monkey!" Rose said. 

"Doomed" I said as I enter the room and bring my 3 trolley.

Rosé then come at me and she was so shooked that I bring my 3 trolleys at me.

"Am I dreaming or what?" Rose asked.

"WHAT!" I said.

"Why you breaking up with my cousin anyways?" Jisoo said as she stop laughing.

Then I explained everything about what's happening at us about the arguements and some business war between to the Kang's..

"That is so sad to hear that you'll be marrying to someone else. Well guess my supperior ship sinked down just like Titanic" Jisoo said.

"True! but are you sure that your okay Lis? I respect your descision but how about you and Jennie? What if you'd met again for the future? How about Ryan?" Rosé asked.

"Well I guess that I could find and talk Ryan directly on him once I know the address where he lives on the Cali!" I said.

"and how you'd know that he lives there?" Jisoo asked.

"I should asked Uncle Jin! Before I leave here and I would talk to Uncle Jin about this stupid plan and what would be our secret plan for the both of us" I said.

"Could you tell us your plan?" Rosé asked.

"I haven't plan yet Rosie but I know that Uncle Jin is full of plans!" I said.

"Agree Lis, Uncle Jin is a wise person, Let's trust on him" Jisoo said as she side hug on Rose.

"Wait! Don't tell me you two are official?" I asked with a playful smirked.

"Not yet. Maybe soon" Rosé said.

"Then why Jisoo is so very clingy? and saying babe at you?" I asked.

"Yah~ she likes to tease me!" Rosé said as Jisoo showed her smirked.

"Rosssssssie? Could I sleep here in your room? I'll be sleeping on the couch!" I asked again.

"How many nights" Rosé asked.

"2 nights" I said.

"Okay..you could sleep here!" Rosé said.

"YEY! Thank you Rosie, Your the best!" I said.

"Yah~ why your so fast to answer some of the simple question coming from Lisa? and me you said to me I'll think about that" Jisoo said as she groaned.

"Whatever you Jisoo! Don't be jealous she's my bestfriend!" Rosé said as she wants to try to win the arguement.

"Kkkk, fine you won! hmphh, oh your ex is calling me!" Jisoo said as she try to answer the call.

Rosé signed me to zip my mouth so I did.

"I'm here at Rosie place" Jisoo answered to Jennie.

"Lisa?" Jisoo as she looked at me and I signed that don't tell her.

"Ahhh, Lisa is not here!" Jisoo answered.

"You two broke up each other? and she's a coward?" Jisoo said.

"Hmm, Oh you want me to come here on your room?" Jisoo asked.

"Okay, I'll coming there" Jisoo said as she hunged up the phone.

.

.

.

"Girl my cousin is really a baby she's crying like a baby hahaha! Anyways, I'll try to comfort her! Any advices?" Jisoo said as she fixed herself.

"Don't tell her that I'm at Rose place and if she says something that I'm a coward or something just tell her that I did it just for the best of us" I said.

"Okay, I'll take note of that!" Jisoo said.

"Good luck on your talk Jisoo" Rose said.

"Thank you babe! I'll be going now maybe that Mandeuk is now crying on the floor hahaha" Jisoo said.

"Bye Jisoo! Maybe I couldn't see you for a while!" I said.

"Yeah, good luck on your new life!" Jisoo said.

Lisa offered an hug to Jisoo and she accept the hug then they bid there goodbyes.