VOL2: NEW BEGGINING

The Girl Behind the Mask

Lisa (story)

l'm Lalisa Manoban, a single mother. It's been 10 years the last time I see my love of my life. Which she's now happy in heaven. 

I am struggling how to move on about what happened to my nini. She's really the one who teach me how to love that person. 

I didn't expect for the past 10 years she'll the one who died first rather than me. It's really sad right? 

I mean, I really deserved to die first rather than her because all the foolishness and cowardness that I show to my loveones and especially to my nini is really a stupid thing. 

I don't know what to do anymore because I don't have my nini anymore. But now Ryan, our son. Now finishes his highschool life.

How about Jennie's Dad? Uncle Jin? 

He passed away right after a month when nini died. Guess they are now a happy family in the heaven. I didn't know what's going on that why all my love ones died instantly. 

I didn't talk to much to Uncle Jin because I always sob everyday. I'm such a emotional . 

How about Rosé and Jisoo? 

Now they are married! And they adopt a kid who's luckily have the same with Jisoo it because Jisoo's relative was the one who volunteered that wanted to gave a child to the both married couple. So I'm so very happy about them!

They are currently live in South Korea. We communicate sometimes, but I think that I cut our communication because I'm really depressed still about what happened after 10 years. But I kept thinking that I have Ryan on me. 

Now Ryan, he has now a girlfriend which her name is Ella. She has the same personality with Jennie and also the way they dressed is really very similar. But I'm so very happy about them.

But now I don't think, I could find another Jennie because I wanted only my real Jennie here in this world. 

I miss her care..

I miss her love..

I miss her..

I love her.. 

I love the way she smiles..

I love the way she dress..

I love the the way she cooks.. 

I miss everything about her..

I only wish, I could bring back the past and never be a coward girl that I used to. 

I don't like anymore here in this world. I wanted to be with her again! 

But it's too late, it's been now 10 years. 

[END]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Lisa

I literally cried in this bonus chapter that my favorite authornim make. I don't have any idea that the way she published a book. There was a hidden chapter at the back of the book. Which you need to pull it off slowly. 

If Authornim didn't update her SNS that she had the bonus chapter about it. I didn't know that Lisa was really depressed for over the past 10 years after Jennifer the character died.

So there is many lesson that I learned in this book.

Like, you shouldn't be a coward lover because that's the way that your relationship will almost ruined. And the other thing is that fight for your love and never give up. 

Actually this book isn't really a gay category or just only for "lgbtq+" book but it was all for the general category. Like it's open for all the person who wanted to read this book. Even your a straight person or gay but still you can read this kind of book because it has a love-life lessons in this book. 

That's why I love this book, especially to my favorite Author-nim the one who makes it! I really adore her! 

I feel good that I met her in the fan-signing event. I told her that my name and my personality is the same as "Lisa" character personality too. But she said to me that it was only a coincidental and she reminds me that it was only a fictitious!

I was a little bit of shocked that all of her 3 books she published that it has a sad ending too. And, now she has a sad ending too. Is it related to her love life? 

I noticed that her book that in the first few chapters she has a fluffy chapters; when the chapters will become in the middle part of the story there will be so much angst and all the sudden the ending would twisted and be a sad ending.

Ugh, sometimes I really hate her but still I love her! But still Author-nim is the real MVP! I love her still!

--

"Lisa-ya! Did you meet your favorite Author-nim?" Jisoo asked me. 

Jisoo eonnie or known as Kim Jisoo. She's really a good friend of mine. Both of us are crackhead culture. She also borrowed my books written by my favorite authornim! She loves also the plot of the story and she also cried when she read the book "The girl with the mask".

"Yes eonnie. I met her! She's really cute in personal" I said. 

"That's good. Now Limario, where should we eat? I'm hungry. I didn't eat my lunch" Jisoo said.

"You could eat me" I said as I wiggled my brows.

Now I received a big smack on my head.

"Ouch!" I said as I rub my head with a pouted face.

"One more time Limario! Seriously where should we eat?" Jisoo asked again. 

"Anything you want eonnie! You choose. By the way, thanks for waiting me while I was attending on the fan-signing event" Lisa said.

"Your welcome Limario! You need to grow up you monkey! You always need a companion everytime you'd go!" Jisoo said as she turn on the engine.

"Uhuh? For your correction Miss Kim. Your the one who wanted make me to comapinion you! I think, that you wanted to meet our favorite authornim" I said as I buckled my seat belt. 

"Yeah..yeah, whatever monkey! Let's eat at the Ramen store!" Jisoo said as she driving concentrately on the road.

"Okay..okay..oh right..oh right!" I said. 

Now the car is full of silence. Jisoo eonnie drived silently while me, I was scrolling down on my Twitter. 

I saw my fav-authornim posted something. That she's really very thankful about the fan-signing event. She'll be writing more books in the near future for now she'll be resting for a while. 

I just like her tweet and I quoted her tweet and said "Thank you author-nim! Rest well. Can't wait to read your new books in the near future <3 I wuv u!"

After that, I scroll down on my timeline. I saw some news that there's a rumors that the...

[RUMORS] The famous author "Wena Kim" and "J.K" usually date before.

I was shocked that who is Wena Kim. I started to read the article and I was mind-blown that Wena Kim was the one of my favorite authornim. So her real name was Wena Kim. But the question is..who is J.K? 

I started to smirk because J.K is really similar on the book that I read.

I search the name. "J.K" and I saw that J.K is just only a stage name but when it comes to real name her name is Junie Kim.

I was really mind-blown that my fav authornim has really a girlfriend. But I'm curious, what happened to them?

I just started to read all the comment section..

"You mean Junie Kim? What the hell? You wanna click bait us but sorry Junie Kim still know where to found!"

"What Wena Kim and Junie Kim were dating really?"

"WenJu still remains superior!"

Okay that's weird that because I didn't know that authornim has a ship name lol.

So I told Jisoo about it.

"Eonnie. I know what our favorite authornim name really is! or in short the behind of W.K name" I said.

"What is it?" Jisoo asked.

"It's Wena Kim!" I said.

"Wait..what? she's a Kim too?" Jisoo asked.

"Yup. I read right now here in Twitter. That her and Junie Kim were usually date before" I explained.

"What in the world? Junie Kim?" Jisoo said as she widened her eyes.

"Why eonnie do you know her?" I asked.

"Yeah, I know her. She's a kpop idol you idiot! That's why you need to listen some kpop! Your here at the Seoul for almost 5 damn years and still you haven't listen some K-pop" Jisoo said.

"Yeah..yeah..I'm just busy about my work" I said.

"Being a CEO here in Seoul is hard right?" Jisoo asked.

"Yup. But don't worry eonnie. I'm fine. I really love my work. Who is Junie Kim by the way?" I said.

"First of all how'd you know that her real name is Junie Kim?" Jisoo asked.

"Well actually the news that it was J.K and Wena Kim are dating but my curiousity really hits me hard. That's why I search her name and find out it was Junie Kim" I explained.

"Good! Well, Junie Kim is an kpop idol from GY entertainment. She's a solo artist. But the production of her music is really good to listen. You should start to listen her" Jisoo explained.

"Well, I'll try since it was related to my favorite authornim hehe" I said.

"Wow such a biased" Jisoo said as she rolled her eyes.

"Well, none of your business pikachu" I said.

"But Junie Kim is know where to found. Where is she? After a good music that she makes and she's really very popular after she released her full album. And now she's know where to found!!" Jisoo explained.

"When did she released her full album?" I asked.

"Around an year ago" Jisoo said.

"Oh, I see..Her manangement didn't really have a notice that where is she or what's an update for her?" I said.

"Well we know that GY is a company when it comes to updating their artist! They still remain silence if where the hell is she!" Jisoo explained as she now started to park the car.

"Lol! I heard her before in the Twitter and some news after she released her album but I didn't even dare to listen about it" I said.

"I told you, your such a biased" Jisoo said as she showed her puke reaction and unbuckled her seat belt and shut the engine off.

"Whatever eonnie!" I said as I unbuckled my seatbelt and gets out on the car.

After I stretch my arms around. I suddenly bumped out the girl..

"Miss, I'm so very sorry" I said as I bowed.

"It's okay. Don't worry about me" she said.

I look at her she's wearing a mask. But I could smell her beer scent and the way she walks she's really a drunk person.

"Do you need help Miss? You seem to be tipsy?" I asked.

"Noo..no! I'm fine! Just let me go to my room" she said.

"Maybe your in the wrong location Miss? Your in the ramen store?" I said.

"Lisa-ya! Who the hell are you talking about?" Jisoo asked.

"I'm talking to this girl! By the way, where is your address Miss? I should bring you back in your home!" I said.

Jisoo eonnie started to go our position and she was shocked again.

"Oh shi-" Jisoo cutted her words.

The girl started to clung her arms at my neck.

"Uhm miss. What are you doing?" I said as I'm confused.

"Are you J-" Jisoo said as the girl started to puke at my clothes.

"Holy !" Jisoo said as she now started to get panicked.

I just closed my eyes and I ing saw that I have the girl who clung me with a scented puke in front of me.

[Author's Note:]

I know it's confusing right?! But you should need to read the upcoming chapters ;) I won't spoil anything. But I should tell you that Junie Kim and Wena Kim doesn't exist in this real world okay? It's just only fictitious.