Big boy

The Girl Behind the Mask

3 days later.. 

Lisa on her brain conditon will be soon to be minimal and she's ready to be dispatch for the next couple of days. Lisa in her boring white room waiting for her right time to get out on this area.

Somehow, her cousin or Jungkook's cousin is watching with her. They watch an cartoon series on the TV. 

"Sana? Would you buy me some vanilla ice cream?" Lisa said.

"Yeah sure! What brand what you want?" Sana asked. 

"Anything! No brand itended!" Lisa said. 

"Okay, I'll go grab it! Anything else?" Sana asked. 

"French Fries!!" Lisa said. 

"Owrighty then! I'll be right back" Sana said.

"Sure!" Lisa said as she focus back to the cartoon series. 

Sana then get out on the room and she find what Lisa wants. 

---

Someone knock on Lisa door and the nurse open the door.

"Miss Lisa, You have some visitor" The nurse said.

Lisa then quickly watch on the door and she turn off the TV and she find out it was.. 

"Mommy! Are you okay?" The tall boy asked as he getting closer to Lisa.

"Ryan! Introduce first to your mommy you she had an amnesia you know!" The mid-age woman said. 

"I'm sorry but who are you?" Lisa said. 

"I'm sorry mommy, I didn't introduce to myself!" The tall boy said. 

"I'm Ryan Kim, I'm 10 year old upcoming this year and I'm your son" Ryan said and he respectfully bowed to her mommy.

Lisa was so confused but at the same time she could remember those cute and innocent voice in her memory "mommy" and "Ryan" she could recall. 

"Ryan?..ryan? Is this really you? The one of my memories?" Lisa said as her tears falling down. 

"Mommy? You remember me?" Ryan said as he hug to Lisa. 

"Ryan is this really you?" Lisa repeated her words as she can't believe that she Ryan is in her side. 

"Yes mommy, I'm the only Ryan Kim in your memory!" Ryan said as he hug tight to Lisa. 

"My ghad! Ryan your so now tall and handsome! Just like your father!" Lisa said. 

"Huh? Mommy, I don't have a father!" Ryan said as he break his hug to Lisa. 

"What? I thought your father is my husband? Guess I am a single mom?" Lisa said. 

"Auntie Jane?" Ryan said as he look to her Aunt Jane.

"Lisa, I don't know if you remmeber but I'm your Aunt Jane and I'm his guardian since she was 6 years old when you and Jennie decided to sent him here in Cali." Jane said. 

"Oh hello there Aunt Jane! Nice to meeting you and thank you for taking care of my son! But do you know who's the father of my son? or I borned him as a single mom?" Lisa said as she smiled. 

"Actually there is some weird explanation to the both of you. I don't know if you remember her but her name is Jennifer Kimberly Kim or in short Miss J.K or she preferred to call Jennie. My niece is the one who gave birth to Ryan!" Jane explained. 

"Wait! Then why Ryan called me mommy? that your niece is the one who called his mommy? Maybe you got the wrong person?" Lisa said. 

"No Lisa, You are the right person here! Maybe you should listen of this history" Jane said. 

"Okay.." Lisa said.

"You-" Jane cutted her words as Sana came in.

"Lisa I got you some fries and ice cream, Ohh..I'm sorry did I disturb something?" Sana said as she show her clumsiness. 

"Not really dear! Anyways maybe we should go Ryan?" Jane said to the younger boy.

"But I want to spend time with my mommy! I really missed her" Ryan said.

"Ryan we had some other plans to do, were just came her to visit her!" Jane explained.

"Wait a minute, Aunt Jane! Don't go! Did I hear correctly that your 'niece' and me did created this handsome boy?" Lisa said. 

"Yes" Jane said. 

"But how? maybe you got the wrong person! It's too impossible!" Lisa said. 

"I know Lisa it's impossible but your mad scientist professor was the one who created this young and handsome boy by in his experiment to you.. sweetie please cover your ears first" Jane said.

Ryan then covered his ears. 

"Her experiment by connecting your DNA's to the reproductive system on Jennie. That's why Jennie my niece got pregnant thru your strong DNA so that's why this handsome and intelligent boy was born and his maturity and his physical growth is too advanced. I'm really impressed on him!" Jane said. 

"Any proofs?" Sana said. 

"If you don't believe then you should go to the New Zealand and meet there scientist if you want too. But I guarantee you that this child know this history in his life. At first it's hard to believe but look at this Lisa. His legs is really long, his brown eyes orb are coming from you, the shape of his face is coming from you and his handsomeness are coming from you" Jane explained. 

Lisa then closed her eyes and recalls her memories about Ryan. Then only she recalls, she saw that it was the Young Ryan his face is really similar to the Present Ryan. Lastly, she heard those words coming from Ryan's mouth "mommy" that is excatly the same on the Present Ryan right now she conclude that it was really him and now she could recall deeper that Ryan is really her son. Lisa then open her eyes.

"Yeah~ I could remember now that Ryan is really my son!" Lisa said as she feel dizziness. 

Jane then check her watch and it was really time to go. 

"So Lisa! Hope you could remember Ryan! Just take it easy to recall. I know it may take time. But I would say to you that keep remain strong! Okay sweetie?" Jane said. 

"Okay Auntie! Thank you for your time for visiting on me!" Lisa said as she smiled but she feel again dizziness.

"Especially to you Ryan. Your really a big boy! and you grew taller and gain more handsomeness. Mommy would promise you that I won't forget you. Right now please hide and just follow on your Aunt Jane. The war still isn't finished! I love you baby!" Lisa added as she pinch Ryan's chin.

"Mommy! I love you too! I will follow what have you said! I hope you remember also to Mom she's really now a cold person. I'm scared to communicate with her. I hope you should met her again if its possible" Ryan said as he hugged tightly to Lisa. 

"Yeah..okay Ryan! You should go now! I love you so much! Stay good boy to your Aunt!" Lisa said as she kissed Ryan cheeks and his forehead. 

"I love you too mommy! See you again" Ryan said as he last hugged to Lisa. 

"Sana! Could you accompany them going outside. Just to make sure that Kang's are not surronding by them?" Lisa said. 

"I will!" Sana said. 

"Thank you cous. I owe you one. Btw just give the vanilla ice cream and some fries to Ryan. This is a "good boy" award coming from me!" Lisa said as she smiled to Ryan. 

"Eh? How about us?" Sana said.

"Aish! You could buy again later. Don't worry, I'll pay the expenses later" Lisa said. 

"Okay!" Sana said as she get the ice cream and the fries and give it to Ryan. 

"Thank you so much mommy! and to you Miss Sana!" Ryan said as he bowed to Lisa and Sana. 

"Awwe what a respective boy. Bet that he is such an gentleman and respective man in the future" Sana said. 

"Fact Check!" Lisa said. 

Jane was tearing up a little and she shook her head and said "Let's go Ryan! We have some things to do! Bye Lisa, remember what I've told you take things easily to remember okay?"

"Sure Auntie Jane! Thank you so much for visiting me with Ryan!" Lisa said as she show her smile.

"Bye mommy! I love you so much" Ryan said as he hugged her mother one last time.

Lisa fell a tear and kissed Ryan head and cheeks. "I love you too baby! Stay strong my big boy!" Lisa said. 

Ryan fell a tear also but he show to her mother that he'll be strong boy. 

Then Ryan, Jane and Sana gets out on the room which Lisa is now all alone again.

Lisa deep sigh as she remember all the things what Ryan gave some important memories to her.

As she switch on the TV she pressed another channel and what a coincidence that she saw herself in the news that she was now awaked due to the car crash accident happened by the Kang's! It's not in the local channel news but it was in the global channel news. So she was shooked that she was now in the news and she saw the scene that the car was really crushed on the big tree. As she heard more the details of the news... The investigator said that "Miss Lalisa Manoban deal a high speed on her car due someone who chasing her but when she wants to step the brake it didn't work because it was not working. It happens on few km left it was now dead end. As we investigate we saw that her back car wheel has now a hole and we believe it that the Kang's team was shooting on Miss Lalisa wheel so her car is now uncontrollable.. then this scene happened. We believe that it was the Kang's because base on the dash cam of Miss Lalisa there some familiar faces coming from the Kang's team so yeah it was really them"

Lisa now realized what happened on her accident that it was really now a real time war she then clenched her jaws and fist for what the Kang's do to her life. 

"How dare you..! How ing dare yooou!" Lisa said as she shouted in her room. 

"Me and my husband can't resist of your stupidness and evilness" 

"You want me to kill me like how ing dare you! Why you shouldn't shoot me in front of you so that it would end of this fcking drama!" 

"I am not afraid of you er! Fight me so that end of this freaking drama" 

Lisa said all of her cursing words to Seulgi because she couldn't resist the way she treated her.