Chapter 8

The Girl Behind the Mask

Unknown

I have just plan to make a surprise kill about this two CEO. Just like what I did to Junie Kim. They are seriously disguisting to show off in the whole world. That wealthiest CEO who is planning to marry the popular CEO. What kind of this story is this?

You'll know me sooner or later Jennie Kim! I will be the first one to kill you before your fake love wealthiest CEO.

Someone rung on my phone. I started to answer it.

"Yes?"

"Ma'am, the police wants you to come in the station. They wanted you to ask some question regarding the murder that you've done to Junie Kim"

"And who was the one who appointed me?"

"Kim Taehyung"

"Find that guy and kill him. I don't want this mess to getting bigger about it. You know what you gonna do"

"Copy ma'am and what should I tell to the police?"

"Tell them that I'm in my business trip for a month"

"Copy ma'am"

//

Third Person P.o.V

"So who is Junie Kim?" Lisa asked.

"She is my famous twin sister. But both of us don't want to reveal our identity as a twin. So we got to separate each other. I grew up on my grandparents side in New Zealand while my twin grew up in Seoul, South Korea which is on her parent side" Jennie explained.

"Aren't you feel jealous that your twin sister is at your parent side?" Lisa asked.

"Actually none, because I love my mommy and daddy in New Zealand. They treat me as their own child" Jennie said.

"Oh okay. Well, both of us grew up in our grandparents side. I wonder how we are related to each other" Lisa said as she showed her smile.

"Yeah, I agreed. So tell me about your family story?" Jennie asked.

"My parents both died when I was young. The reason why is that first, my father has a car accident right before I was born while my mother died because of a cancer when I e year old. So my grandpops the one who is the founder of Manoban's Industry take really good care at me even he's really busy. He prioritize me first and I'm thanking him that he was like my real father" Lisa said as she shed a tear.

"Damn, that's so deep Lisa. I'm so sorry to hear that your sad story" Jennie said.

"It's okay. No worries about it!" Lisa said as she eat the rest of her cake.

"So how'd you feel that your a wealthiest female CEO in the world?" Jennie asked.

"I didn't expect that I'm the wealthiest female CEO in the whole world to be honest. I was like, I'm just doing my job as a good CEO in my grandpops company. I just do it for him anyways. I don't even care the title of wealthiest person" Lisa said.

"Such a humble sweetheart" Jennie said and that makes Lisa blushed.

"So how about you? How you feel that your the most popular and mysterious CEO in the whole asia?" Lisa asked.

"Well, since I was young. I am that type of girl who wanted to be a mysterious girl and somehow that I have a oppurtunity to get the CEO title that's somehow I think about it that I should wear a mask! Even now, I don't want to reveal my face because I know that the public would know me that I'm the twin of my sister. I think that I'm popular also just because I have a good fashion style but they didn't know that I'm the worst CEO-" Lisa cutted Jennie's word.

"Don't ever say that your a worst CEO sweetie. Your a perfect and good CEO in your company! Just trust me, you'll be better once we are know in vows" Lisa said.

"You know Lisa, I don't even know that my family side would agreed about this because their is to many things happened on my side" Jennie said.

"Trust me, once we go out together. I know that the paparazzi is anywhere so let's prepare about it and we will be a good looking couple" Lisa said as she hold hands to Jennie.

"I hope so Lisa" Jennie said as she showed her smile.

//

"Jisoo please, let me explain about it"

"About what Taehyung? Do you really think that I should continue to marry at you?" Jisoo shouted.

"Jisoo, please just for sake that we could have a good family. I promise to you I will do anything at-" Jisoo cutted his words.

"I don't need a good promises at your stinky mouth. Just tell me truth! Did you involved murder to Junie Kim?" Jisoo asked.

"I..I just follow what her order at me"

"Who is her?? So it wasn't you?" Jisoo said.

"The one who create the mess is not me. I just involved the murder because I was the one who drive Junie Kim going to the secret location"

"What is the secret location? AND WHERE IS THE SECRET LOCATION? AND HOW THE YOU AGREED TO THAT PARTY? ARE YOU OUT IN YOUR MIND?" Jisoo said as she slap her lover.

"I know that Junie Kim wasn't found out anything yet in the media because we just bury her in our secret location"

"TELL ME WHERE IS IT?" Jisoo said.

"and who the hell are you that I should tell you that where we bury her?"

"I AM YOUR FIANCEE " Jisoo said.

"I don't know...."

"So if you didn't tell me the location so okay... WHO IS SHE? WHO IS YOUR LEADER IN THAT KIND OF PARTY?" Jisoo shouted.

"Your friend..Kang Seulgi. She is the leader of anything"

"What..what? I don't believe at you! Seulgi is a-" Taehyung cutted her words.

"SHE'S A ALSO TOO, JUST LIKE ME JISOO. DON'T EVER TRUST AT HER"

"How dare you and her!! Why did the hell you kill Junie Kim?" Jisoo asked for nth time.

"because she broke the trust on what Seulgi said to her"

"What trust is it?" Jisoo asked.

"Why should I tell you anyways? Why are you so very interesting?"

"I AM YOUR FIANCEE. YOU ! WE SHOULDN'T HAVE SOME SECRETS" Jisoo shouted.

"You know what I should tell you everything when I'm gonna die"

Jisoo made a hard slap to him.

"Don't say that.." Jisoo said as she fell a tear and hugged her fiancee.

"Please tell me everything. I don't want to suffer that kind of things" Jisoo added.

"The reason why Seulgi killed Junie Kim that she was alarmed to her twin sister or my childhood friend that she have plans to kill her so she called a police" Taehyung said.

"YOU MEAN THAT YOUR GIRL YOU GOT A PREGNANT?" Jisoo said as she pushed Taehyung.

"Why is there anything wrong?" Taehyung said as he received a slap to her fiancee.

"You boy!" Jisoo said.

"But Junie Kim has a twin sister?" Jisoo added.

"Yeah, her name is Jennie Kim. You know the CEO of Kim's Corp"

"You ing rat!! You all rats!" Jisoo said.

"Why are you so mad?" Taehyung asked.

"I have my rights to mad at you because you are really a rat! You just also broke my trust because you just ing c-" Taehyu g cutted her words.

"Look, I know that I was the one who pregnant Jennie but we are not yet together that time and you didn't even say a yes for me because we didn't met that time. So why are you press sis?" Taehyung said.

"A-" Jisoo didn't continue her words but instead she said "I'm also a "

"Now you know" Taehyung said.

"I'm sorry Tae..It's just like I'm your fiancee. I just know that you have now a son to the other woman is just like you are a dirty man and I don't like it" Jisoo said.

"I'm sorry Jisoo. It was just I was flowed on my feelings that time. In the end, I was wrong and also a because the one who I loved the most for the past childhood of my life didn't love me back" Taehyung said.

"I'm so sorry to hear that Taehyung. But you know, I'm here at your side and soon we will get married" Jisoo said.

"I know...I know..let's stop this foolishness Jisoo and let's move on" Taehyung said.

Jisoo nodded and just gave a big hug to her fiancee.

I'm going to break your relationship the both of you.. Jisoo thoughts.