[Real] Ending

The Girl Behind the Mask

Lisa

We are now touch down in Boseung-gun. One of the C.I.A agents drive us with their van going to the headquarters of Double K's Company.

As soon as we arrived at the small land area which is really similar to Wena's Kim book. Does she know about it? or is it just coincidental?

"Ma'am we are now arrived at their headquarters" 

"This headquarter is really very similar.." 

"Oh really baby?"

"I've seen this before in the latest book Wena Kim"

"Ma'am, we told you already. Some of the contents of Wena Kim book are really true and it's based in her experience"

"So my sister's girlfriend have been to this area?" 

"Possibly"

We arrived at the front door and it was really spooky to enter their entrance but suddenly. I saw some lights coming from the floor. And, I think that they have a basement?

"Seulgi is in downstair ma'am. You could do whatever you want to her" 

"Thank you.." I said and Jennie started to lead the way.

After we go down stair. The floor door was now closed and all we see is now Seulgi was sitting on the chair and she looks a psychopath who wanted to kill someone.

"Well...well..well...hahahahaha" Seulgi said as she is somehow inject some drugs.

I started to cover my lover in my back. "What do you want Seulgi?" 

"Why...why..I was featured in Wena's Kim book? I feel disgusting one of your sister's girlfriend..Jennie" Seulgi said as she glare to Jennie.

"Look, I don't know what happened between you three on your relationship because I don't really give a " 

"Oh..oh..oh...OH!"

"Why you blame Jennie, Seulgi? Isn't that you kill your ex-girlfriend?" 

"Oh hahahaha? Ex-girlfriend who? She was my soon to be fiancee.." 

"Soon to be fiancee who? How would you say that she's your soon to be fiancee. Isn't that she's busy on being a idol? She didn't have a time for your delusional " 

"Don't you dare me Kim ing Jennie. I will kill you just like your twin sister" Seulgi said as she get a water pistol gun?

What the hell she's thinking?

"This gun is what I used to your twin sister" 

I looked at Jennie and I whispered her "Just pretend". 

"Whisper your " Seugi said as she released the water pistol gun.

I pretend that I fall down and was shot.

I wanted to laugh my out about what happened to her. Maybe she's affected on the drug that she just injected. 

Seulgi pull me going to the side.

"2 down..1 more to go" Seulgi said as she head to Jennie. 

I started to get my real pistol. But Jennie signal me that "not now". 

"You know Junie Kim..I wanted to kill you but I wanted to say that I really love you! I'm sorry that we are just fighting for that girl that we wanted to win her heart but I guess I have no choice that you ing stole my girl's heart" Seulgi said as she point the pistol gun in front of Jennie's head.

Jennie slap her and said "I'm not ing Junie Kim you idiot.." 

Seulgi started to click the pistol and she realized it was only water...

Jennie started to move aside and I stand up and ready my position to kill Seulgi.

"Goodbye " I said as I released the triggered.

Seulgi was now shot on her head. 

//

"That's how we killed Kang Seulgi" Jennie said.

"Jennie, my sister. I'm so sorry that I didn't listen to my father that I shouldn't be friend on Seulgi" 

"Your such a hard-headed Junie! If what is right..it's right! Gosh, didn't you listen the history of Double K's and Kim's Corp?" 

"I'm not into business history Jennie!" 

"Even your not into, you should listen to our family history!" Jennie said as she's now fixing her sister dress.

"I can't believe your still alive Junie. I was amazed that you'll be vow on your love of your life" Jennie added.

"Thank you so much Jennie! We are inspired on what your love story is" Junie said as she smiled to her sister.

"Ahh! It's nothing about it. But thank you to your wife, that our love story was featured to her book. She's really a good writer" 

"But thank you to both of you because you shared your love story to both of us" 

"Your welcome. Wena will still love you the way who you are Junie" 

"Your really very touching sister Jennie" 

--

I am Jennie Kim, the wife of Lalisa Manoban who is the CEO of Manoban's Industry and the wealthiest CEO in the whole world. I'm proud to my hubby. Right now, we are attending on my sister's civil wedding which they will exchanging vows to Wena Kim. 

Our story is really complicated but at least we stay longer and love each other everyday. 

What happened to Double K's Company? 
We killed their CEO and it was now sue down. That company was now vanished and we are happy for it. It means also that the side of the Kim's won. 

I'm really happy for it because we could live happily and peacefully inside and outside in our lives.

So that's how our story ends..

[[END]]

Hello everyone!! That's how my book ending! I know that your confuse on my story. But if you wanted a whole story explanation in it. Please leave a comment and I'll explain the whole story! I will published a one part in this book

Thank you so much for the love and support in this book. Thank you also to my readers who have vote every on my chapters it really means a lot to me! For the comments, thank you so much. I really enjoy reading one of your comments.

Now my hardwork in this book is now paid off! If you like this book? You could write in the comment section below on what is your thoughts in this book.. I'll be reading some of it! 

ANYEONG~ 

-washmesomekpop