I love you

The Girl Behind the Mask

Author's P.O.V

Jennie and Ryan is now heading back to their house while Lisa is now heading at her respective room. Lisa then open her room and she saw Rosé is waiting for her. "Rosie? Why your here? How'd you get here?" Lisa said.

"Oh my gosh! Thank God your here. Duh! Of course I could get in by asking the front desk of your keys because you know my parents own this! Remember?" Rosé said.

"O..ookay?" Lisa said as she sit on the sofa

"How's the meeting? between you and Prime Minister Uncle and Miss J.K?" Rose said as she furrowed her brows

"First of all. Why you want to know about our meeting anyways?" Lisa said as she confused

Rosé then stand up and heading to Lisa and she whispers "Don't you remember me?"

"What do you mean?" Lisa said as she confused and having a goosebumps

Rosé sits on Lisa lap "Too bad you don't remember me...Should I tell you a story about us?" Rosé said as she smirked

"Us? What do you mean us?" Lisa said

"Well long time ago, Before you and Jennie meet we are really bestfriends and we treated each other like sisters. But suddenly *snapped her fingers* I was falling inlove with you and you also.. you didn't fall for me. No one catches the way I fall into you. I ended up hurting myself because once I confessed my true feelings at you. You suddenly fall for Jennie and you said that were just "sisters to each other". So I don't have chance.. *sighs* Now I had oppurtunity to make you fall for me but *teared up* the Kim's especially Jennie needs you. I ended up today hurting myself again that Prime Minister Kim tells you everything about you and Jennie" Rosé said as she sobs

Lisa then felt the heartache what Rosé feels. "I'm sorry Chaeyoung, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings again. I am really that-" Lisa cutted her words and suddenly Rosé kissed her.

While Rosé and kissed to each other. Suddenly Lisa phone rung.

-

Lisa

Her kiss is so very addicting. I feel the love that Rose gave to me since we were young. Since the day we met. But I ended up hurt her again! I could taste the beer she drank I thought. I breaked our kissed because we need an oxygen then my phone rung again. As Rosé wanna smashed her lips to mine.

I quickly stopped her and I get my phone that rung for a minute and it was unknown number. I quickly open and answered.

Lisa: Hello?

Jennie: Hello Lisa it's me Jennie!

Lisa: Oh hi Jennie! Is this your number?

(As soon Rosé heard Jennie's name she fell a tear and walks out going back to her room)

Jennie: Yes! Please saved it because I need your help tomorrow to choose our unit!

Lisa: Yeah! Of course Jennie! I'll save this.

Jennie: Anyways. I need to sleep! So see you tomorrow?

Lisa: Yeah of course Jen! Good night

Jennie: Good Night Lis!

Lisa: Good night Jen, sweet dreams!

Jennie: Likewise

**end call**

After the call, she realized that Rosé feels heartbroken right now. Then Lisa walks around her room and start to thinking what she'll do. Then she saw a letter at her table and the letter was coming from Rosé she opened and read the letter.

Lisa,

I'll ended my love for you Lisa! I'm sorry if I got you confused the way I kissed you because it was my first and last kiss coming from you. Hope you understand it. I'll be now moving on and I'll let you go as my love for you. Please take care Jennie and don't hurt her feelings. I know and I realized that Jennie needs you more than me. While you read and you feel burden too I guess that is love afterall. Wish me luck if I could find my other half just like you. Please take yourself and Jennie always. Love you bestfriend <3

Rosé

I closed the letter and I feel emotional and feel the burden the way Rose said to me. I'll promised that I could take care Jennie and love Jennie too and not to hurt Jennie. I quickly head to my bed and fall asleep.

---

I woked up with a beautiful morning, I checked my cellphone it was now afternoon and there's 2 unread message coming from Jennie. The first one is that she'll be heading at the condominium around 2pm and I checked it's now 1:30pm and I read the next message she said Be prepare and wait for me at the entrance. I quickly panicked and heading to the bathroom.

After several minutes. I finished taking a bath and I proceed to my closet and pick some clothes. I decided to wear a shirt with a denim jacket and a skinny jeans. I brushed my hair and I was heading back again to the bathroom and brushing my teeth. Then I checked again my cellphone and it was 1:50pm I quickly brushed my teeth and gargled. I get the card keys and put it on my pocket. I got out on my room and heading to the elevator. I pressed the Ground floor.

As soon I arrived at the Ground floor and I was at the lobby waiting for her. Then I checked my clock and it was 2:00 so I feel relieved that I was thought I'll be late.

After an minute I saw the familiar car heading at the entrance and Jennie is getting out of the car wearing a mask. I fetch her at the entrance and she saw me.

"Well hello there Jennie!" I said and I showed her sweet smile.

"Hi there Lisa" Jennie said. The staff then greeted Jennie and the manager introduced himself.

"Hello Miss J.K! I'm Mr. Jimin, I'll the one who'd guide you to chose your unit!" Jimin said.

"Good to see you! Mr Jimin" Jennie said.

"Come lets go to our destination of picking your unit!" Jimin said.

"Okay" Jennie said.

-

After they arrived at the 8th floor. Jimin then open the room 823 and Jimin then toured around them. It was spacious and the location and the views are nice. The furniture is already complete, there's a large TV, 2 big and spacious room, 3 bed rooms, 2 big bathroom, a swimming pool and big kitchen room.

"I like it already! Maybe I'll choose this!" Jennie said.

"We had other room ma'am maybe you want to check?" Jimin asked.

"Lisa you want to check other rooms?" Jennie asked.

Lisa remembered on her memories if Jennie chose the things she want go with her, because her choice is really perfect. Lisa snapped back into the reality and said "If what's your choice is my choice too. I like this room also!"

"Then let's settled in that your room choice is this Miss J.K?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, Of course!" Jennie said.

"Oh right then, Please I need your signature because this place is automatically all yours! The payment is now fully paid coming from your father! Your father really loves you!" Jimin said.

Jennie then signed the contract. "Really he fully paid the unit?" Jennie asked.

"Yes Miss J.K. I'm amazed that your father really loves you!" Jimin said.

"Hmmm" Jennie hummed a response.

"Anyways here's your card keys to the room 823! Enjoy your stay in Park's Condominium! Have a nice day!" Jimin said.

"Thanks!" Jennie said.

Jimin then closed the door and Jennie speaked up.

"Wow Dad really loves me, He fully paid our new home! Just the 3 of us" Jennie said as she amaze what her father did.

"Well I hope you don't hate him sometime Jen. Your dad really loves you!" Lisa said.

"Uh-huh? Anyways, Could you show me on your room?" Jennie asked.

"O..oohh yeah, yeah sure! Come on follow me" Lisa said as she grabbed Jennie hand.

//

As they arrived at Lisa's room. Jennie then roaming around at the living room.. "Well your room is nice! You live here alone?" Jennie asked

"Yes I lived here all alone! It's been 3 months though!" Lisa said.

Jennie then removed her mask off.. "Your a independent woman are you?" Jennie asked

"Well maybe? Why'd you ask that?" Lisa asked

"Btw your beautiful when you removed yo-" Lisa cutted her words as soon Jennie smashed her lips to Lisa

Jennie was too dominate to kissed Lisa not until Lisa fought back and bit Jennie's lower lip. Both of them are hunger for their kissed.

After an minute, Lisa pulled away the kiss, both of them need to catch their breathes

"I ing love you Manoban! I don't wanna loose you again" Jennie whispered seductively