Your the one

The Girl Behind the Mask

Lisa

"I'm so ing done with you" she said to me as she pushed me.

Ouch, that was hurt but at the same time I'm confused af. I don't know what she eat on her breakfast.

"Why? why are you so ing done with me? Explain to me Miss Kim"

She pushed me again as I felt the pain between of my chest.

"You know what ed it! If this is what you all you said at me. I'm leaving" I just want to leave her. I don't know what's happening on her.

She didn't say a word but I go to the elevator and pressed the button go to the ground floor. Like wow it's an awkward silent and a awkard of bidding our goodbye and an awkward meet.

Maybe she's not the one, maybe it's somebody else?

---

Jennie

Hahaha, it's been 84 years the last I've been a point of view! Did y'all miss my me? Anyways.. as Lisa heading out on the elevator. I just called my security.

"Get Manoban on the secret room she's heading to the exit" I said with a harsh voice.

"Yes boss!"

"Good" I hunged up the call.

Then I fix myself and I drink my pill because I'm so very sick for how many months.

"Oh Lisa! We had an fun talk about this" I said as I fixed my hair.

Then I'm heading going to the elevator and I pressed the Ground floor.

"I have many complaints for you. I'm mad right now but at the same time I'm missing you!"

~Ting

I saw the guard staring at me like he's frightening me.

"Is she at the secret room?"

"Yes ma'am. Hanbin take care of her" The guard said.

I just nodded and I go to the secret room which means its in the basement.

Well basically our basements is really soundproof unlike on my office. It's too bad for me and Lisa to do something some arguements and stuffs that. Of course, We haven't yet in a good terms. Recently, I just mocking her because that's really what she deserved an confusion.

My plan really works well hehe.

As I arrived at the basement. I took a deep breathe and open the door.

I saw Hanbin and Lisa staring each other as they wanted to kill each other.

"You could leave now Agent B.I! I could handle this girl"

Hanbin saw me and he bowed respectfully at me then he leaved as he closed the door.

"What the you want Jennie Kim?" she asked.

"Huh..huh..what is the meaning of what you said Manoban?"

"Should I repeat it Miss Kim? Tell me, I know that your ing done with me? Then why'd you want me to meet here in this secret room of yours? Should I'll be the one who'll adjust of your complaints" she said.

I started my tears to falling down as I heard what my Lili said.

"I don't even know you. Who you are because you wearing a ing mask!!" she added and it started me to realize something..

She really forget me..

Well I don't know what to do. But I just going to her place and she started to backing off.

"Kill me.. if you want to kill me with your harsh words like I don't know what's happening here. I'm regretting that I come here." she said.

I started to remove my masked.

---

Lisa

.

Like.

.

I'm wrong.

I regret what I said to her.

I don't even know how to make up with her.

She's really beautiful though.

I realized that she really is my ex-girlfriend haha, I'm proud but at the same I'm doomed.

..

Could someone help me?

I just closed my eyes and feel my heartbeat that she is really the one who haunts my memories.

I open then I saw her she's crying.

"I am sorry Jennie! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings" I said as I started to tap her shoulder.

She didn't reply me but instead she sobbing really hard.

"Jennie? I missed you"

"I don't know what should I say to you Manoban!" she said.

"Hurt me Jen, I really deserved it since I breaking up with you" Wow I didn't know that I would say those words.

"Don't you still love me? After we break up?" she asked.

Trust your heart Lisa! Everything would be okay.

"Yeah, I still love you even I had an husband! I still missed you. I want you really bad everyday, every hour, every second and every milisecond"

"Lisa, why you should leave me you ing coward?" she asked.

I don't know what should I say but I'll follow my heart.

I started to smashed my lips on her. I really missed her lips so badly. I don't even know what to do next but still I should follow my heart.

I think she didn't like it, she pulled away the kissed.

Then she slapped me :/ okay what's happening here? I don't understand her. But then I waked up..

___

"You monkey wake the up" Jisoo said.

"Huh? what?" I asked as I woke up. it was only a dream?

"Did you know that I freaking slap you for 3 times but still you ain't woking up? It's been 3 hours that I starting waking you up" Jisoo said as she mad as lmao.

"I'm sorry, maybe I'm just tired!"

"Uhuh..anyways were going in a secret trip! I bring you some of your breakfast that Rosé cook for you" Jisoo said.

"Awee really? Thank you so much. Are we going to meet Jennie are we?"

"I SAID SECRET TRIP! YOU MONKEY!" she said as she is mad af lol she's so cute.

"Okay whatever. I'll take a bath first"

"Okay..I'll be waiting at your living room" she said.

"Whatever you want unnie"

//

I finished taking a bath well I just realized something that I had a weird dream. I thought it was real. Like Jennie slapping me for 3 times but then in the reality it was only Jisoo who slapping me lol.

But wait..

How the hell that my dream is that the girl who wear a mask was really Jennie who haunts my memories?

Too many confusion makes my head getting dizzy.

I was proceeding at the living room and heading to the dining room.

"Jisoo, what time is it?"

"2pm! You'll eating your brunch!" she said.

"Okay.."

I started to eat my breakfast. "Jisoo, Is Jennie mad at me?"

"Hmm, why'd you ask?" she asked.

"I had a dream that she's really mad at me after we meet up for the first time"

"Ahhh, Lisa-ya dream is a dream okay?" she said.

"But eh. What if it's true?"

"Just eat your ing brunch. You'll found it later" she said.

"Hah! Our secret trip it was all about going to her office right? right?"

"Whatever monkey. If your excited to meet her. Then eat your ing brunch faster" she said. (P.S the readers are now excited!!)

"Fine"

//

We are now heading to the parking lot and I asked Jisoo.

"Jisoo! Any tips if I could meet her later?"

"Just follow your heart and your stupid brain" she said.

"Aish, your so mean"

"But seriously, Trust your heart and everything would be follow according to your feelings" she said.

"Okay Jisoo, Thank you"

She just nodded and both of us hop in to the car. I was in the shotgun seat and Jisoo unnie is on the driver seat.

---

Now we arrived at the Kim's building! Damn, my dream is far from different on this reality. Guess I shouldn't trust my weird dream lol.

As we enter on the building there were some employees bow on us.

They were giving us an way going to the elevator. Maybe they knew I'm going here. Lol I'm so very assumera. We are now at the elevator

Jisoo unnie pressed the button to the 9th floor. But okay wait a minute my dream is same as this though.

But the vibe is really different.

~Ting

As we arrived at her office. Wow her office is huge though and there's a bedroom wow its good for- oh my gosh why the I'm thinking about.

But wait maybe she's in her bedroom I think? I saw some foot laying on the bed. Her bedroom was half closed that's why I saw it.

"Jisoo maybe she's sleeping? I saw her legs though I think in her bedroom?"

Jisoo goes to her bedroom and she signed me that she was sleeping she comeback at me and said "I'll leave you here"

"But what if she will kill me?"

"She'll kill you.."

"I'm backing out"

"She'll kill you some of her love and kisses! She misses you Lis. Follow your heart" Jisoo said.

That words coming out from gives me chills.

"I will kill you if your words don't match from what you said!"

"Trust me Manoban! Good luck!" Jisoo said as now she's heading to the elevator.

I was shaking that Jisoo leave me. But well I should follow what she said to me.

Then the elevator closed and it was now me and her.

Before I come in on her room. I kept thinking what Jisoo said at me "Trust your heart and everything would be follow according to your feelings"

As now I'm heading to the room. My heart keeps poundseu.

I open the door and there she is. I saw her true face she is really her.

She's real.

She's the one who haunts my memories.

What an incredible power.

I just sit beside on her bed and damn I could really smell her scent. This scent is really the one. Like all my mystery in life that after I got amnesia she's really the one who I remember the most.

I realize also that she's my special someone on my heart and to my feelings. Damn, I'm getting cheesier.

I just started to closed my eyes and feel her presence. That please, make her wake up. I want to talk her really bad.

I have my urge now to kissed her right now because of this scent I'm wishing it for the long time.

As I open my eyes. I feel that she's moving. I started to face at her then she turned at my side still she didn't bother to open her eyes.

But I saw her nose is moving like she's smelling something.

"Ahh Lisa scent. I really missed her so much" Jennie said as her tears falling down but still her eyes is still closed.

My heart broke in a million pieces after what I heard to Jennie. Damn she really misses me so much I do.

I wiped her tears then her tears are falling down again. "Oh Lisa! I hope you still remember me" she said.

That's it. I'm saying to her right now. "I still remember you"

Then she started to open her eyes. Her eyes were wide open as she saw me and were wide open.

"Closed your mouth hun"

"Lis..Lisa, Is that really you?" she asked.

"Yeah, Lalisa Mano-" I didn't finished my word she started to hugged me and I feel that her tears were falling down on my back.

"Lisa"

"Yes Jennie?" As I hugged really tight at her as I missed her too.

"Lisa" she really crying on me and she hug me tighter.

"Yes Jennie?" I just repeat my answer.

"I love you" she said