Chapter 5

The Girl Behind the Mask

Lisa

I started to search anything about Miss Jennie Kim of her revealing face but sadly I couldn't find anything. But then, I realized that Jennie Kim is similar to the Jennie Kim also that my favorite author that she write. Isn't she the one who is in the character in to my author's story? And, why is Miss Kim is still unbothered to those kind of rumors around her?

I think that every malicious rumors about her and to her company need to take down that easily. I am willing to help her because I know that she needs my help but she need to do what should I do for her.

As I scrolling to my twitter, I always saw that business twitter account who keeps tweeting to Miss Jennie on her company's stock and it's obviously that their against at her.

"Kim's Corporation stocks getting decreased (-1%) as of this day"

If I were her, I should really sue and take a legal action really quickly because it's inappropriate to reveal some company stock in this social media.

I check the reply section..

"her stocks started to get lower because many get rumors about her"

"If she had those kind of rumors why don't she take down it easily or make a official statement if she'll deny or confirmed the rumors"

"Kim's Corp will be always Kim's Corp"

I just stop reading those comment section like they had their own point and opinions. But, I'm surely that I could make it up to her company if she only accept my exclusive contract.

Then my phone rings..

It was..Kim Jisoo..

I picked up the call.

"Yes unnie?"

"Lis, the rumors are true.." Jisoo said.

"What do you mean? Is there anything wrong?"

"I'm getting to married for the next few months" Jisoo said.

"Damn, Congratulations unnie. So what's-" Jisoo cutted my words.

"Don't even congratulate me! This is bad. Really bad" Jisoo said as she had a panick tone.

"Are you okay unnie? Do you need a help?"

"Please, I'll come to your house right now. I should really explain to you a lot" Jisoo said as she hunged up the phone.

I don't know why but I thought that Jisoo unnie was happy that she and Taehyung oppa would get married to each other. They are dating for almost 9 years now. She won't be happy for that? Like, if I were her I totally happy for my damn life.

But seriously, I'm not straight just like Jisoo unnie...

I heard the door bell rang and I immediately go to my door and open it.

Surprisingly it was Jisoo unnie and she look hella tired.

"Unnie? How-" Jisoo cutted again my words.

"Could I stay in your house for 3 days only?" Jisoo said as she bring her luggage.

"Uhm..okay..sure? But what happened?"

"Let's talk in your bedroom. I want privacy" Jisoo said as she enter on my house.

"Sure..feel at home unnie" I said as I closed the door.

She started to bring her luggage going upstair and I just followed her. She go right inside to my guest room. Then I got in to my room and turn on the A/C.

Few minutes later, she enter my room and lock it.

"Unnie, why are you so anxious?"

"I can't calm down Lisa! It's like, it's just force" Jisoo said as she sat down.

"What do you mean?"

"Me and Taehyung aren't really communicating to each other these days.." Jisoo said.

"And what's the reason?"

"Uhm...I..." Jisoo said as she let out her tears.

"Unnie?" I said as I started to comfort her.

"For almost 9 years that we are in the relationship, I..I just only knew in the past few months that she had now a son to the other girl" Jisoo said and that makes me shocked.

"How did you know unnie?" I asked as I patted her shoulders.

"I just only know that to my friend...she already know the whole story why the hell Taehyung isn't communicating me that much" Jisoo said as she gritted ber teeth.

"Are you sure that he has a child? Maybe she just made only a story?"

"Yes, of course. She even send me a picture of them" Jisoo said.

"How old is the child is?"

"I don't know Lis, because my friend send me the picture was taken was almost 5 years ago" Jisoo said.

"Ouch, so he legitame has a child. Why don't you asked him about that?" I suggested.

"Me and him are gonna have a engagement party later..How could I really tell him about that?" Jisoo asked.

"Why don't you tell him in front of your family and to him that he has legitimate has a child"

"I'm scared Lisa.." Jisoo said.

"Talk to him before the engagement party" I suggested.

"Maybe, I should really go to him right now" Jisoo said as she stood up and heading downstairs.

"I'll go with you unnie"

Jisoo just nodded and both of us heading to her car.

She started to turn on the engine and start to drive going to Taehyung's appartment.

Several minutes later...

We arrived at his apartment. Then Jisoo started to get off on her car and she was so strong to confront to his boyfriend.

I started to waiting game. I just check again my twitter and I saw that Wena Kim started to tweet about her rumors.

@.WenaMSKim: This is the truth about the rumors that have gone lately.

I started to breathe in and start to read her 2 pages notepad.

I started to breathe in and start to read her 2 pages notepad     

Damn, Junie Kim died. That's why she haven't heard to the Kpop-world for almost an year now. J.K has a sister also too? Then, I read the 2nd part.

So Miss Jennie Kim is a friend to my favorite author? Oh my gosh, how I wish I could ask to Miss Jennie about to Wena Kim     

So Miss Jennie Kim is a friend to my favorite author? Oh my gosh, how I wish I could ask to Miss Jennie about to Wena Kim.

I was really shocked that J.K was murdered by the involvement of J.K sister's boyfriend. That is really not good to read it. For almost 2 years that I read to Wena Kim books. I only know that WenJu exist. How I wish, I could turn back time.

I was really shocked that Jisoo unnie open the driver seat door.

"Let's go, he's cancelled" Jisoo said as she wiped her tears.

"Why unnie?" I asked and she started to turn on the engine.

I saw that Taehyung started to get out on his appartment and he runs going to our car but Jisoo started to drive the car.

"What happened unnie?" I asked.

"We should talk this on your house. I'm really mad-crying right now" Jisoo said as her tears started to fall down.

"Just let it out unnie, once we are in the house" I said.

Then she just nodded.

Several Minutes later...

Now, we arrived back safely on my house and Jisoo started to turn off the engine and I get out on her car. I started to go at my door and started to unlock it using my keys.

The door was now unlock. I started to enter and Jisoo quickly entered too.

She started to cry like a baby.

I just closed the door and started to patted her back.

"Unnie, what's wrong? Could you tell me what's the behind of it?" I asked.

Jisoo started to hug at me and said...

"My friend was right, I didn't listen at her that he has a child at the beggining. I just only damn remember that I was blind for his love. He..he.." Jisoo said as she started to cry louder.

"He was what unnie?"

"He has now a 9 year old child on his one-night date on the bar back when he was in the New Zealand" Jisoo explained.

"One night date? What the? Then why he is responsible to that child to his one-night date?" I asked.

"Because it was his childhood friend" Jisoo said.

"Damn, this is so complicated. So what now?"

"I still wanted to marry him" Jisoo said.

"Excuse me, he was like cheating at you and you still wanted to get married?"

"We wanted to accept this fix marriage because both of us wanted that money that it would transfer coming from his parents" Jisoo said.

"Isn't not love unnie? I thought you wanted a real love that you want to follow in your heart?"

"I don't know Lisa. I'm really confused if I want that money or a calm life?" Jisoo said as she played her hair.

"Let's make a conclusion about it..." I said.

"Let's go Ms. Manoban the queen of conclusions!" Jisoo said.

"If you wanted a money, you need to get married and have really a kids to Taehyung oppa, even though that she's still your boyfriend but you don't have a affection to him? Am I right?"

She nodded.

"If you want a calm life. Simple, you need to tell him the truth that you don't have a affection at him and also you need to tell to your parents that he has now a child to the other woman which is before you get officially date! Am I right? And, you won't get the money that you want!" I explained.

"But Lis, I couldn't cancel the marriage because it was now fix that you can't broke it. I don't have a choice but to marry him" Jisoo said as her tears falling down.

"Then unnie, try to love him again.." I said with a lame answer.

"I don't know Lisa. I'm felling inlove with someone else..." Jisoo said.

"Why? Is he a good man?"

"No..is..a..she" Jisoo said.

My mouth went agape and my eyes really widened. Oh my gosh is she bi?

"Don't tell me, that you influence the book that I read to you?" I said.

"No...I just met her in the bar.." Jisoo said.

"I didn't know that you go to the bar"

"Let me tell you a story that the time I know that Taehyung cheated on me because I literally saw him that she's with the look-alike of J.K. They were literally cuddling each other. And, I think that she was the mother of their child" Jisoo explained.

"Since when you saw them?" I asked.

"2 years ago.. I think.. I can't remember!" she said as she scratch her head.

"Unnie...what do you mean that the girl is look-alike to J.K? You mean Junie Kim?" I asked.

"Yes, I don't know if it was Junie Kim or something but I just saw them far apart" Jisoo said.

"Oh okay..so you still want to get married at him?"

"Yes. I have no choice. It's my family to the Kim's and to the Kim's" Jisoo said.

"Aren't you related to Kim's Corporation CEO?"

"Her name is Jennie Kim right?" Jisoo asked.

I just nodded.

"I don't know Lis. All I know that, Junie Kim is our second cousin and that's it" Jisoo said.

"Is that so? Aren't Junie and Jennie Kim are related?" I asked.

"I think their name is really similar but I don't think their related because we don't know about the face of Miss Jennie Kim" Jisoo explained.

"Yeah, I agreed. Did you know unnie that she's now my business partner?" I said.

"Really? That's great for and her and also to you.." Jisoo said.

"Do you remember that my grandfather wanted me to marry a man or woman who is really powerful business? I, mean my grandpops wanted a CEO that I should really married"

"Then?" Jisoo said.

"I think Jennie Kim is really perfect on my brid-" I didn't finished my talk. I receive a big smack on my head.

"What the hell are you talking about? Don't you think that Jennie Kim would really be weird at you?" Jisoo said as she rolled her eyes.

"It doesn't mean that I should really have a high hopes on her! I'm just saying but I was embarassed because she has now a child" I said.

"What? she has now a child? Wow! It means that he has now a husband you " Jisoo said.

"Yeah, I'm that CEO but she doesn't have a husband" I said as I face palmed myself.

"Why the hell did you offer at her like that?" Jisoo asked.

"She apparently need some money.. and of course, business partners isn't enough to gain money that really hard. I always monitor her company's stock at the Twitter. And her stock is keeping low due to some big rumors about her" I explained.

"Big rumors huh? Yeah, I saw also in Twitter that her Wena Kim are really in a relationship" Jisoo said.

"But Wena Kim just have time explain at her in her twitter. In her 2 big rumors" I said as I presented my phone.

She started to read the pictures and she was really in shock.

"Junie Kim passed away? What? And, Junie Kim has a sister? Her sister's boyfriend was involved of murder?" she said as she can't believe what happened.

"That's really a big mystery to this kind of situation unnie. I don't know about this" I said.

"Jennie Kim and Wena Kim are in good friends? What? I'm confused..." Jisoo said.

"What are you talking about?"

"My friend told me that Jennie Kim and Wena Kim are in a bad terms due to some reasons. I don't know about that. My gossip friend is the one who told me those gossips" Jisoo said.

"Could you really tell me who is that your friend who knows everybody's information? I bet she really know my information too" I said.

"Her name is Seulgi. Kang Seulgi.." Jisoo said as she stood up.

"Unnie, where you shall go?" I asked.

"I'll be now heading to my engagement party...wish me luck Lis" Jisoo said with a weak tone.

"Are you really sure that you two will have a good family in the future?" I asked.

"I don't have a choice Lisa! If what my family decides, they will go for it. Also, I really need those big money" Jisoo said.

"Okay...good luck unnie. I wish you all the best!" I said.

Jisoo showed her weakly smile and she's heading outside on my room.

Her friend is Seulgi..that girl is really similar, I always heard her name that she is the queen of full gossips in this street.

I heard that once you friended at her, you should never broke her trust because she will murder you. I don't even know if it's true but that's what the gossips told me.