Chapter 74: All that She wants

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 74:

"Mr. Kwon.. Mr. Kwon!"

Madam Kim shake Her head in embarrassment upon seeing Her Son sleeping in the middle of a board meeting.

"Hm, I guess Mr. Kwon is tired.." Miss Park said.

Madam Kim gritted Her teeth but She tried to put up a smile, "Yeah, His Wife is pregnant and She's keeping Him awake until late at night!" She lied.

The other businessmen nodded, "Oh, that's why.. I experienced the same thing with My Wife when She was pregnant, I see.. Maybe We can let Him rest for today!"

They stood up and bowed to Madam Kim before leaving Her with Her sleeping Son.

The Old lady then harshly slam the Table making Yuri flinch and wake up. "W-What?" the Tanned Guy sit up then look around, "Where are They?"

"The meeting has stopped because of You!" His Mother stood up, "What's happening to You? You did the same thing the other week!"

Yuri look down and sigh, He fell asleep while He was in the middle of a meeting with a new client making the Client mad and cancel it.

"Do You need another break?"

Yuri shake His head, "No, Eomma!" He said.

"Then Why are You acting this way?"

He take a deep breath, Jessica is the reason why He's always sleepy, His Wife always wakes Him up at midnight to make Him eat some snacks that She made for Him and He has no choice but to give in since Jessica will surely get mad if He refuse to eat those snacks. 

"I was just really tired.. But I will be more alert next time, Eomma.. I'm really sorry!"

Kwon Eomma sighed, "Alright, Go back to Your office!" She said and walk to the Door, "Oh, By the way, I told the Board that Jessica is pregnant so don't be surprised if They talk to You about it!"

"What? Why?"

"I couldn't think of a valid reason why You're acting that way!"

"Don't say something like that again, Eomma! It might happen!"

"So what? You're married so it will be fine!"

"I just don't want it to be so soon!" He stood up. 

"But I thought You want to have babies early?"

"No, I changed My mind! Sica and I separated for too long and I want to have Her all by myself for two to three more years before having a baby!"

Madam Kim just shake Her head, Yuri always change His mind after telling Her His plans. "Alright, just tell them it was a false alarm!" She said and went out of the room.

Yuri gather all His Folders then went back to His Office and focus on His Work even though He's tired and sleepy.

A knock on His office door was heard after a couple of hours, "Come in!" He said.

The Door opened revealing His lovely wife, He smiled and stood up. "Yes, Baby? Do You want something?"

Jessica hug Him, "No.. I just wanna hug You!" She said then smiled at Him, "I miss You!" She said.

Yuri peck Her forehead, Jessica always miss Him even though They are just in the same place. "Do You want me to do something for You?" He asked then pulled Her to the Couch.

"Um.. I will cook a new dish, I want You to eat it as usual!"

Yuri silently groaned, Jessica makes different experimental foods for the past couple of weeks now and She don't want anyone to eat it but Him.

"Babe, You don't look excited.." Jessica pouted.

Yuri look at Her then gave Her a kiss, "Of course, I'm excited!" He lied. Jessica's cooking is a hit-and-miss, sometimes it's good but most of the time it tastes bad since it was just experimental dishes.

The Brown haired Woman giggles, "I will go home early!"

"You don't want to go home with me?"

"I need to do grocery shopping.. Don't worry, I will just ride a cab!"

Yuri stared at Her, Jessica has a lot of things She wants to do for Him, He don't know what's with Her but He just let Her do what She wants since He don't wanna see a sulking Jessica.

"Um, Okay.. Am I gonna get surprised tonight?" He asked.

"I hope so.." She said.

"Alright, just don't tire Yourself too much.. Ask help from Our helpers!"

Jessica shake Her head, "I'm okay! I want to do it alone.." She stood up, "I need to go back to work!" She said.

Yuri stood up and pulled Her waist closer to Him, "Let's have a Date this weekend, I have something for You!" He smiled.

"Alright!"

He leaned down and kiss Her before He let Her go, "I'll see You at Dinner, Love!" He said and waved at Her.

"Yeah, Bye!" Jessica went out.

Yuri walked back to His desk and sigh, "I need to starve myself for My special Dinner later.." He told Himself.

------

"Babe.. Babe, wake up!"

Yuri groans as Jessica keep shaking Him to wake up, "What is it, Sica?"

"I made something for You!"

"What is it again?" He asked and hid His face under the pillow, He has a meeting early in the morning but Jessica is disturbing His sleep again.

"Vanilla Ice cream.."

He sat up and scratch His eyes, "Sica, don't You feel sleepy? You're so active even at night!"

"I can't sleep thinking about this.. I badly want to make this and see You eat it.." She excitedly said. She loves seeing Her Husband eat everything She makes since it gives Her a satisfying feeling.

"Where is it?" He asked and sighed seeing a tall glass full of Ice cream. "Oh, Why is it Pink, I thought it's Vanilla?"

Jessica smiled, "I bought the Ice cream and did some twist to make it better that's why it turned pink!"

"What? You went out this late at night?"

"I bought it while doing the grocery and just put it in the freezer.. Don't worry, Babe.."

"What did You put in here? Strawberry?" He asked and scoop a spoonful then eat it.

"How was it?" Jessica said excitedly.

Yuri's face then turned red and He started coughing, Jessica take the Ice cream from Him and put it on the nightstand, "Are You okay?" She asked.

Yuri wipe His tongue, "What the hell is that, Sica? Are You pulling a prank or something?" He shouted.

"You didn't like it?"

"It was spicy! How am I going to like it?" He stood up, "I need some water!" He said and went out of the room.

Jessica look at the Ice cream and eat it, "It tastes good.." She mumbled.

Yuri went back with a glass of milk and sit on the bed, Jessica is eating the Spicy Ice cream, "Baby, I'm sorry if I yelled at You.."

"It's okay.." She nonchalantly said and gave the Ice cream back to Her Husband, "Finish it.."

"Sica, What did You put in it? Why is it so spicy?"

"I put chili peppers.." She said. "I saw it in the grocery and thought that it will be a good idea to put it in the Ice Cream.."

Yuri shake His head, "I don't like this, Sica!"

"Please!" Jessica pleaded while cutely blinking Her eyes.

He sighed, "I will finish this but You have to do something for me in return.."

"Sure!" She smiled but Yuri look at Her suspiciously. "I promise!" She said, She really wanna see Him eat Her hardwork.

"Alright!" He said and finish it. "Argh! Its cold but it's so spicy!"

Jessica giggles, "Thank You!" She said and kiss His cheek, "I love You!" She said and happily went out with the glass.

Yuri wipe His tongue, "Aish, Sica is so weird!" He mumbled and drink the glass of milk.

"Babe, What do You want in return?" Jessica asked as soon as She went back to Their room.

Yuri smiled at Her, "You will not wake up in the middle of the night for a week!"

"What? That's not fair!"

"But You promised me!"

The American Woman sighed, "Alright!" She said.

Yuri laid down, "Come here, let's sleep again!"

Jessica snuggled to Him, "Goodnight!"

"Goodnight!" He kiss the top of Her head and close His eyes to go back to sleep.

------

Ryeowon is in the Restaurant with Her Kids and Jessica, They will have their early Dinner together without Yuri and Madam Kim since They are still in a meeting.

"I want this but please no garlic.." Jessica said with a smile. "Thanks!"

Ryeowon turned to Her, "Jess, I didn't know You don't like Garlic.."

Jessica smiled and drink water, "Yeah, I can't s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter