Chapter 72: Inseparable

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 72:

"Eomma, Why Momma and Papa don't go home anymore?" Mina asked Her Mother while They are having lunch in The Mansion.

Ryeowon look at Her Five Year old Daughter, "Why? Do You miss Momma and Papa?" She asked and the three Kids nodded.

"Did We do something They don't like?" She asked again.

"Nope, not Yoongie.. Maybe You and Hyunbin made Momma and Papa sad!" Yoong butted in.

"No, not Yoobin!" The Youngest of the three shake His head cutely. "Yoobin'sh good boy!"

Madam Kim wants to laugh at the Kids, "They are so cute!" She said.

Ryeowon giggles, "My Hyunbin is a good boy so He will not make Momma and Papa sad! What about My Princess?"

Mina shake Her head, "Nope.. Mina always make Momma and Papa happy!"

Yoong look at Their Mother, "We are good kids, Why Momma and Papa don't wanna go home?"

Madam Kim smiled, It has been a few months since Jessica and Yuri got married. The Couple went straight to Their new home as soon as They went back from Their Honeymoon trip and the Kids rarely see them since The Couple wants some time alone.

"Madam Kim, You have visitors!" The Helper said.

"Hi everyone!" They all look to the side and found Jessica and Yuri walking towards them with some paper bags.

"Momma/Papa!!" The Kids squealed out loud and slid off their chairs.

"Aww, so cute!" Ryeowon smiled seeing the Couple hugging Her Kids.

"Momma don't love us anymore!" Mina pouted.

Jessica carried Her and gave Her a kiss, "I'm sorry for not visiting often!" She said and They walk to the Dining table. She put Mina down and bowed. "Annyeong Haseyo!"

"Sit down and have lunch with us!" Madam Kim said, She's happy to see the Couple again.

"We just came from a lunch date, Eomma." Jessica answered.

Yuri hold Her by the waist and pulled Her closer to Him, Jessica look at Her Husband with a sweet smile and Yuri peck Her forehead. Madam Kim smiled seeing them really sweet.

Ryeowon then noticed that They are wearing some Couple items, "Aww, You Guys are really the cutest!" She said with a huge smile, "Eomma, Look at them! Couple shirt, same pants and shoes even Their caps are the same! Really cute!"

"This is what My Sicababy wants us to wear.."

Ryeowon squealed and Her three Kids instinctively clap with Her. "That's really cute! They are so inseparable!"

Madam Kim nodded, "They are still in the Honeymoon stage.." She commented, She's really happy to see Her Son looking happy with His marriage life. "I hope You two will stay that way!"

Yuri nodded, "Of course, Eomma.."

"Oh, By the way, These are for You!" Jessica said as She remembered what They bought for Yuri's Family. "It's just perfumes and other toys that We bought during Our short trip in Hongkong the other week.."

"Thank You!"

Ryeowon smiled then remembered something, "Oh! When are You two going back to work?" She asked.

Yuri smiled, They filed an indefinite leave since Yuri wanted to spend more time with Jessica before He gets busy with work again because Madam Kim is planning on promoting Him to a much higher position in the Company which only means, that Yuri will be busier than before.

"On Monday!" Yuri said.

"Oh, By the way, Unnie.. Yuri and I would like to borrow the kids for a few days since We missed being with these cuties!"

Ryeowon smiled widely, "That's perfect since I will go back to Melbourne tomorrow to visit My childhood friend who is in the Hospital so I will be gone on the weekends."

Madam Kim nodded in agreement, "Yeah, that's good to hear, I was supposed to bring them back to Our Hometown and since You two wanted to spend time with them, I will have more time to rest in the Villa!" She said in relief.

Jessica look at Her Husband and giggles, She's excited to play with the Kids after so long.

After having Lunch, Jessica and Yuri take the Kids to Their House to play with them.

"Momma, is this Your house?" Yoong asked as soon as they get off the car.

"Wow, Momma's House is so big like Our House!" Mina said.

"Yah, this is Momma and Papa's house! Not only Momma! Why are You always excluding me?" Yuri whined as He put Hyunbin down. "You only love Momma!"

"Because Momma is very special! We should always make Momma happy and protect Momma from bad guys that will hurt Her and make Her cry!" Yoong answered without looking at Him, "That's what Eomma told us!"

Jessica leaned down and kiss Yoong on His cheek, "Thank You, Yoongie!" She said abd take the Kids inside.

Yuri smiles, "Noona really loves Her Cousin.." He mumbled and followed them with the bags.

Jessica showed Their room to the three Kids, "This is Our room.."

"Our room?" Mina asked.

"No! That's Momma and Papa's room only!" Yuri butted in.

"Where is Our room then?" Yoong asked.

"You can sleep here with us!" Jessica told Him.

Yuri groaned, "Sica!"

Jessica look at Her husband, "Just for tonight, please!" She said.

"Fine!" He said and take the bags inside Their room.

The Brown haired Woman turned the TV on and let the Kids watch a movie then She turned to Her Husband.

"Babe, Thank You!" She hug Him.

"For what?"

"For letting the Kids stay in Our room tonight!"

"It's okay but They have to stay in the next room starting tomorrow, Alright?" He told Her, "Because if they will stay with us in the room for a few days, We will not have an alone time!" He said and She nodded.

Jessica hug Him, "Prepare the room next to Ours and bring the Kids' stuffs there!" She told Him then tiptoed and gave Him a kiss. "I'll just prepare a snack for Them!" She said and quickly went to the Kitchen. 

Yuri did what His Wife told Him while the Kids are busy watching. 

He finished in no time, He went to the Kitchen to spend time with His wife before the Kids hog Her but got disappointed to see that Jessica is already busy with the Kids.

"Momma! On My Birthday We will go to Japan!" Mina happily said. Yuri sat next to Hyunbin and eat with them.

"Oh, Yeah.. You're turning six soon.." Jessica said and smiled at Her.

"Yes! Then after Mina's birthday it will be Momma's then Oppa then Hyunbin!"

"oh, You know everyone's birthday huh." Yuri said.

"because Mina's smart!"

"Mina shmawt!" Hyunbin said.

After They had snack, Jessica brought the Kids to Their indoor pool and swim with them.

Yuri walk to the pool area and put the tray of juice on the table, He then sit on the chair and watch His Wife and the Kids.

He couldn't help but smile while watching His Wife happily playing with the Kids. Jessica is very fond of Kids, She's good at taking care of them and He is certain that His Wife will be a great mother to Their future babies.

"Babe! Come here, join us!" Jessica called with a big smile, "Look, the Kids know how to swim!"

He smiled and sit at the edge of the pool, "I'm okay here, Baby! I'll just look after You!" He told Her.

"You don't wanna be with me?" Jessica asked.

"That's not what I mean, Sica!" He said.

His Wife look away, "Alright then! I don't wanna be with You too!" She said and just focus on the Kids. 

Yuri sighed, He take His shirt off and dive in the pool then swim closer to His Wife. 

"Sica!" He called and hug Her. "Don't be mad, Baby!" He peck Her on the cheek.

Jessica look at Him with a pout, "I'm sorry, I just want You to always stay close to me.."

Yuri nodded in understanding, "It's okay.." He said and kiss Her lips.

"Momma, Can We sleep in the Garden again?" Yoong suddenly asked.

"What do You mean?" Jessica asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter