Chapter 71: One's on the way!

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 71:

"Taetae, I want to eat!" Tiffany shake Her Husband to wake Him up in the middle of the night. "Taetae!"

Taeyeon groans and turned to the other side, "Pany-ah, I'm tired!" He said.

Tiffany didn't stop shaking Him since She really want to eat. "Taetae, I'm hungry!"

"There's a lot of food in the fridge!"

Tiffany felt angry with Her Husband for not paying attention to Her so She kick Him off the bed to wake Him up.

"Argh!" Taeyeon stood up holding His hips, "What the hell is wrong?"

"I told You, I'm hungry but You're not paying attention to Me!"

"There's so much food in the fridge, Pany-ah! Just reheat them and eat!" He said and went back to the bed, He already bought all the foods Tiffany asked the past few days since He don't wanna be disturbed when He's sleeping but here She is again.

"No, You need to get up and give me food!"

"I don't have time to argue with You! So please just go to the Kitchen and eat!" He covered His face with the pillow but Tiffany pulled it from Him.

"No, I want Watermelon Pizza!" She said.

Taeyeon look at Her in confusion, "What?"

"Watermelon Pizza and I'll put lots of hot sauce, hmm! Sounds yummy!" She Her lips.

He sighed and closed His eyes, "Oh Godd! I never heard of Watermelon Pizza in My entire freaking life, Pany-ah!" He's getting frustrated with His Wife.

Tiffany is really weird, two nights ago, She asked Him to buy some olives in the grocery store in the middle of the night and when He wasn't able to find an open store, She got mad and even shed tears just because He couldn't give Her what She wants and now She wants different food again.

"Just eat something else!"

"But I want to eat it! Pizza with lots of cheese and watermelon on top!"

Taeyeon massage His head, He had a stressful day in the office and He's trying to take a good rest at home but Tiffany always wakes Him up in the middle of the night to ask for some weird stuffs.

"Give me my Watermelon Pizza or I will fly back home to My Dad!"

He sighed and stood up, "Alright, I'll go outside to look for some store who makes that weird stuff!"

"That's not weird, be careful of what comes out from your mouth!"

"What do You call it then?"

"Special or Unusual but not weird!"

"Alright, I'll buy look for Your special pizza!" He said.

"Palli!" Tiffany shouted seeing Him walk to His closet to change, "You don't have to change!"

"I'm wearing My Pyjamas!"

"No one will stare at You! Come on, Taetae! You're too ugly, no one will take time to look at You!"

"Aish, this Pig-Pany is such a Shikshin!" He mumbled enough for His Wife to hear.

"Yah! I can hear You!"

"I know!" He said and walked out of the room.

He drove around to look for a Pizza Parlor and tried to ask if there's such thing as Watermelon Pizza just like what His Wife is asking but the Staffs got confused at what He is looking for.

He ended up buying a Pizza with lots of cheese in exchange of watermelon pizza.

He went back to Their House and tiredly went to Their room, "Here!" He said.

Tiffany excitedly opened the box but got disappointed to see that it's not what She wants.

"This is not what I want!" She said and crossed Her arms.

"Pany-ah, there is no watermelon pizza anywhere!"

"I want Watermelon Pizza!" She shouted in frustration and stood up, "I'll just call My Dad!" She get Her phone and Taeyeon was so quick to stop Her.

He take a deep breath, Mr. Hwang might think that He is starving His Daughter and He don't want to have bad impression from His Wife's Family. "Alright, I'll do something about this but promise me You'll let me sleep after!"

Tiffany instantly smiled and nodded, "Yes, Taetae!" She said and went back to the bed.

Taeyeon get the Pizza and went out leaving Tiffany alone, a few minutes later, He went back and put the Pizza box on the bed. Tiffany opened it and Her eyes twinkled as She saw the watermelon.

"Looks Yummy!" She said and started munching Her special food.

Taeyeon watch Her eat and shake His head. "What's happening to My Wife?" He thought.

"I'm so full!" Tiffany squealed after She's done eating, Taeyeon gave Her a glass of water then cleaned Their bed. "Thank You, Taetae! I love You!"

Taeyeon laid down, "You love me again because I gave You what You want!"

Tiffany giggles and hug Him, "Goodnight, Boo!" She said and kiss Him on the cheek.

"Goodnight, Pig-Wifey! I love You!"

------

"Baby, Your Dad.. I mean, Dad asked if We can go visit them.." Yuri informed His Wife while Jessica is busy in the Kitchen, cooking Their Lunch.

Jessica groans, "Ignore it.."

"Sica!"

She sighed, "Look, Yul! I appreciate what You're doing but everything has changed now! Our relationship will never go back to what it used to be!"

"But I thought You are in good terms now with Your Dad? You have forgiven Him, No?"

"I agreed in letting Him be part of Our Wedding but that doesn't mean that I wanna start a new relationship with Him! I just did it because of You and Mom and that's it! Forgiving Him is really hard to do, Yul!" She said and look at what She's cooking. "I hope this will be the last time We will talk about this!"

Yuri sighed, He thought that Jessica has already forgiven Her father but maybe its really hard for Her to do it and He can never blame Her.

"I'm sorry, Baby!" He stood up from the bar stool and gave His Wife a backhug. "I love You!" He kissed Her shoulder.

She sighed, "I don't want us to fight, Babe so please don't bring it up again!" She told Him and She felt Him nod. She smiled and look at Him. "I love You! Give me a kiss!" 

Yuri gave Her a peck on Her lips, "Are You done? Tiffany and Taeyeon are coming in a few minutes.."

Jessica smiled, They invited the other Couple to have lunch with them to catch up, "One more minute!"

"Alright, I'll just prepare Our Dining table!" He kissed Her cheek.

"No! Stay here with me!" She cutely said. "Hug me!"

Yuri laugh and kiss Her neck, "We will cuddle later!" He whispered and left another kiss on Her cheek then walk away to prepare.

After a few minutes, Tiffany and Taeyeon arrived and the Newlyweds happily welcomed Them.

"Jessi! I'm so happy to see You!" Tiffany excitedly said.

"I'm happy to see You too!" Jessica said and look at Her closely. "You look good, Tiff!"

Taeyeon smiled and caress His Wife's waist, "Yeah, She looks like a pig!"

Tiffany smack Him on His shoulder, "Yah!"

They settled in the Dining area and started having Lunch while talking about Their life as marriage couples.

"Taengoo, You look stressed out.. Is it because of work?" Jessica asked.

Taeyeon chuckles, "No.. It's because of this Pig-Wifey of mine!"

"Why? What did She do?" Yuri asked. 

"She keeps waking me up at night to buy Her weird, I mean, special food.."

Jessica blink Her eyes, "Oh!"

Yuri laugh, "So that's why You look pregnant now.. Stop eating too much, Pany-ah or people would think You are pregnant!" He teased His Cousin who pouted.

"That's what I'm telling Her!" Taeyeon said and laughed with Him. 

Jessica elbowed Him, "Yul, stop teasing Her!"

Tiffany look at Her tummy and felt embarrassed, She then pushed Her p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter