Chapter 30

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30:

"Momma, Mina'sh biwthday ish coming! Mina'sh gonna tuwn two!" Mina hold up three fingers.

Jessica and Yuri laugh at the little Girl, "You're gonna turn four." The Tanned Guy corrected Her.

They are in the Garden of the Mansion, Yuri set up a Huge Camping Tent since the Kids wanted to do this activity ever since They saw it in the TV so He granted Their wish to make them happy.

"Wight, Mina ish a big giwl now! Mina'sh gonna go to school and get mowe and mowe fwiendsh!"

Jessica nodded with a smile, "What do You wanna do on Your Birthday?" She asked.

"Hmm. Wanna shee Eomma!"

"You wanna celebrate with Eomma?"

"Yesh!" She giggles.

Jessica look at Yuri, "Talk to Your Eomma about this." She said.

Yuri nodded, "I will.." He said and laid down.

Hyunbin quickly straddled His stomach and bounce up and down like He is riding a horse. "Kyaaahhh!!"

Yoong joined Him and did the same thing, "Argh!!" Yuri felt hurt but he's definitely enjoying it.

Mina crawled to their side and showered Yuri kisses all over His face, Jessica laugh and just watch them.

"Momma! Give Papa shupoh ppoppo too!" Mina said.

She shake Her head, "No, thanks.. You can just give Papa super ppoppo alone.." She said.

She then heard a doorbell, She was about to go out of the tent when Yuri stop Her. "I'll do it.." He said and put the Kids down, "It must be the pizza man.." He smiled and stood up to go to the Front gate.

Hyunbin then crawled to Jessica, "Momma.. Bee-bin chichi." He pat His head.

Jessica smiled and put Him on Her lap, "Itchy? Momma will scratch it.." She gently scratch His head.

"Swash.. Momma swash.." Hyunbin hug Her. "Momma yab you!"

"Love You too, Honey.."

"Oh, That's Papa!! With Pizza! Yay!" Yoong jump happily.

Yuri get in the tent and openes the Pizza box letting everyone smell the aroma of the Pizza.

"Hmm. Yummy!" Mina clap Her hands.

"Alright, eat now!" Yuri said and they quickly attacked the food.

"After this We will sleep, Okay? It's getting late and it's not good for Our Cute Babies to sleep late.." Jessica told the Kids.

"Only cute Babies sleep early?" Yoong asked while eating.

"All Kids should sleep early."

"Okay!"

Mina then look at Jessica, "Momma, Can Mina get many pizza on My Birthday?"

"You like pizza? Only Pizza?"

"Yes!"

"Alright then, Papa will buy tons of Pizza for Mina!"

"Yay!" The Kids clap Their hands.

Yuri then look up and saw stars thtough the transparent roof of the Camping Tent. "Look! There are stars!" He said.

The Kids and Jessica look up, "Wow! They are beautiful!" Yoong said.

"You see those two shining stars?" Yuri asked.

"Uhuh!" The Kids answered.

"That's Harabeoji and Appa.. They are looking after us."

"Weally?" Mina ask.

"Yes, so say Hi to them!"

"Hi! Appa, Habeoji, Mish You! Wuv You!" Mina send flying kisses.

"Yab you!" Hyunbin copied Her.

Jessica smiled and look at Yuri, "Appa, Be happy with Harabeoji, okay? Yoongie always think of You!!" Yoong wave His hands.

Yuri pat Their heads, "Good job, Kids.." He said proudly.

After They finished the Pizza, They all laid down. Mina and Yoong wanted to sleep on both corners of the tent, so Hyunbin is in the middle of Yuri and Jessica while the two other Kids are on their sides.

The Blonde Woman is caressing Hyunbin's back while the little boy who is lying sideways facing Her is His milk bottle.

Yuri turned to the other side after putting Mina to sleep, He look at Jessica and smiled at Her. "How are You feeling?" He asked.

He knew Jessica and Taeyeon are not together anymore since Jessica called Him up the night She broke up with Taeyeon and cried over the phone.

"I'm good.. you and the Kids are keeping me busy, So Thank You!" Jessica smiled.

"You can just go back here if You want to.. You'll feel lonely in the Apartment.."

"I'm okay.." She assured Him. "I just hope Taeyeon is doing good.." She said and felt sad thinking about Her now former Boyfriend.

Yuri touch Her hand that's hugging Hyunbin and squeeze it, "He will be fine.. Tiffany told Me He took an indefinite leave and went overseas for vacation. He will be back and You two can talk again.." He told Her and She nodded. "Me and the Kids will be here to make You happy, Sica.."

"Thank You, Yul.."

"Anything for You.." He smiled.

The two of them kept quiet, Jessica take Hyunbin's Milk Bottle and put it on the side, She then caress the little Boy's hair. "Goodnight, Little one." She kissed His forehead. "I love You."

Yuri smiled and kissed the back of Hyunbin's head, "Papa loves You more.." He said then chuckled as Jessica smack His arm.

"Yah! Why do You have to say that?" Jessica asked and laughed with Him.

"Why? I just wanna let Him know I love Him so much!" He said.

Jessica rolled Her eyes, "Whatever.." She said and just hug Hyunbin.

Yuri smiled then remembered something, "Oh, by the way.. I heard that You took the offer? I mean, Eomma's offer. I'm really glad You decided to work with us."

She nodded, Madam Kim offered Her a job in the Company after finding out that She quit Her job, She will be an office staff in the meantime and if She does well in Her work, Yuri can promote Her easily.

"Yeah.." She said.

"The Kids will surely be happy to see You often.." He smiled.

"Me too." She smiled back, "I'll sleep now, Yul.. Goodnight." 

"Goodnight, Sica." Yuri said.

The Next Morning, The Kids woke up early and quickly played outside the tent. They run around the Garden and happily chase one another.

"Kyaaakk!!"

Jessica stirred in Her sleep after hearing loud squeals but didn't bother to open Her eyes, She feels comfortable since something is keeping Her warm.

She then move Her head and smell something familiar in front of Her, She move Her hands and felt a strong arm around Her. She opened Her eyes and got surprised to see Yuri hugging Her.

"Omo!" She quickly untangled His arms around Her and get up. She look at Him intently, "He's sleeping soundly.." She sighed in relief, "Don't let Him know what He did, Jess.. It will be awkward.." She told Herself and went out of the tent.

"Momma!" The Kids hug Her.

"Let's go inside, Momma will make us breakfast.." She said.

"What about Papa?"

"Let Him sleep.. We will wake Him up later." She smiled and brought the Kids inside the Mansion and make breakfast for Them.

Yuri then woke up then look around, "Uh? They woke up early?" He sighed and stood up then walk inside.

He saw them in the Kitchen and greeted everyone, "Good Morning!"

"Papa!" The Kids called.

He smiled and gave them kisses, "How was Your sleep?" He asked and sniff Hyunbin's neck.

"Good! Momma asdjkfh.. cook!" Hyunbin answered.

He chuckled, "I can see that.." He sit beside the Youngest boy. "For sure Momma will cook good food.." He said.

Jessica just smiled and focus on what She was doing. She's still thinking of Yuri's hug, She don't know if He was aware of what He did or He really don't know what happened.

"Momma.." Hwr heart beats so fast hearing Yuri calling Her 'Momma' but tried to ignore it. "Momma Sica.."

She bite Her lips and turned to Him, Yuri was smiling widely and She couldn't help but smiled back.

"Momma Sica.. The Kids want to go out today.. Can We have a family day again?" Yuri asked cutely.

"Please!!" Yoong said.

"Pweashe Momma!"

"Pish Momma.. Bee-Bin yab you!!" Hyunbin tilted His head cutely.

Jessica chuckled, "Alright, Papa Yul.. Let's go out after cleaning the house together.." She said and the four people in front of Her clap Their hands happily.

"Say Thank You, Momma!!" He told the Kids who quickly followed, "Love You, Momma Sica.. I mean, The Kids love You, Sica.." Yuri said then look down.

"I love the Kids too.." Jessica said and turned back to what She is doing.

------

"Sica, Let's take a picture here.."

Yuri hold Jessica's hand and pulled Her to the spot where He wants them to snap a picture together.

Jessica bite Her lips as She remembe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter