Chapter 31

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31:

Jessica walk inside the Building after saying goodbye to Yuri. She stop in front of the lift's door and waited for it to open.

"Jessica-ssi! Jessica-ssi!" The American Girl turned around after hearing Her name being called.

"Hi!" She greeted Mr. Park once again then move a step to the side.

"Who is the Guy who always bring You home? Your Boyfriend?"

"Oh.. That's Yuri.. My Friend." She answered and focus on the door.

The Man smiled, "Good.." He mumbled.

"I'm sorry?" Jessica asked.

"Oh, no.. Nothing.." 

The Lift Door opened, the two of them get in. Jessica was keeping Distance to the Middle-aged Man since She's feeling conscious at the way He look at Her.

They arrived to Their floor, the two of them walked out. "I'll go ahead, Mr. Park! Have a nice evening!" She said and walk faster to Her Unit with Mr. Park following Her since They are just a few Units away.

Jessica get inside Her Home and locked the Door. She take a deep breath, "It's Yuri's fault why I suddenly got conscious with Mr. Park.." She mumbled and walk to Her room to change.

After that She settled in the Living room and watch some shows while scrolling Her phone. "Are They home?" She mumbled.

She then heard the doorbell rings, She stood up and look at the intercom to see who is outside. "Why is He here again?" She asked herself then opened the Door.

"Hi! I just bought You My preheated Dinner.. I know You are alone here and I can accompany You for a while.." Mr. Park said with a smile while holding the Bowl of Soup.

Jessica smiled awkwardly, "Ah.. Hm. I'm actually.. I mean, I'm done with My Dinner.." She said while holding the door.

"Oh, I'll just give it to You, You might want to eat later tonight.." He insisted.

"Oh, okay.." Jessica tried to take it from Him but the Man walk inside the House and put the Bowl of Soup on Her Dining Table.

Jessica opened the Door wide to signal Him to go out.

"Let's talk for a little while, Jessica.."

"Ah, I'm sorry, Mr. Park.. But I have to sleep now.." She said trying not to be rude to Him.

Mr. Park then walk to the Door and hold the Doorknob. "It seems like You're trying to kick me out.. Don't You like my presence?" He asked.

Jessica gulp, She's getting scared at the Man in front of Her, "P-Please just go out, Mr. Park.. I need to rest.."

Instead of complying, Mr. Park move His head closer to Her then hold Her hand that's on the Door. "Let's have some fun first.. I've been wanting to touch You ever since You moved here." He said then bang the door close.

He held Jessica's arm and yanked Her to the Sofa, He pushed Her and attacked the American Girl, "Don't touch me!!" Jessica tried so hard to kick him but He was so strong.

The Man held both Her arms and hovered over her. "Yul!!" Jessica shouted but Of course Yuri cannot hear her. "Please no!" She pleaded then pushed Him off Her with all her might.

The Man fell on the floor and Jessica took Her chance to stand up then grab Her phone and called Yuri. "Pick up.. Pick up.." She mumbled while running to Her room.

The Man stood up and quickly come to Her, "Where are You going?!" He asked.

 Yuri then answered the call, "Sica do y-"

"Kyaaaaaaaahh!" She squealed as the Guy grab Her arm again.

"Sica.. What happened?" Yuri asked.

"No, Stop!" Jessica shouted then pant while trying to breakaway from Him.

"Jessica!" Yuri kept shouting.

Jessica step on the Man's foot but to no avail, "Let go off me!" She shouted then kick Him between His legs that made Mr. Park groan and fall on the ground while holding His crotch.

"Yah!" He called and tried to hold Jessica's right foot.

"Don't touch me!" Jessica shouted and run to Her room without forgetting to lock the door.

She hug Her knees while sitting in the bed, She got startled as the Man bang the door. "Oh My godd.." She is so scared. She's afraid that Mr. Park will barge in Her room and do something to Her.

"Open this damn door!"

"Go away!" She shouted.

She look at Her phone and saw that Yuri is still on the line so She put it on speaker.

"Sica.. talk to me, What's happening?" Yuri asked worriedly.

"Yul.. Please help me! Mr. Park got into My Apartment.." Her voice is trembling in fright, "I'm inside My room and He's banging the Door right now.. please Yul.." She pleaded.

"I'll be there, Sica.. get something that You can use to Hit him if He ever get in Your room.. I'll be there in no time.." He said.

Jessica heard a loud bang, She was about to hide under the bed when the Man get inside the room and saw Her.

"Why are You hiding?" He asked and grab Her to the bed.

"No.. No, Please No! Yul! Kyaaaahhh!" Jessica scream and drop Her phone on the floor.

"You will never get away from me.." Mr. Park said.

Jessica pulled His hair then kick Him, She run out of the room and went to thr door to go out but Mr. Park was incredibly quick and pulled Her so Jessica tightly holding on to the doorknob.

Mr. Park put His arms around Her waist and forcefully pulled Her that made Jessica turn the knob and opened the door. He then carried Her to the room then toss Her to bed.

Jessica was already crying, She's getting hurt physically and emotionally by this Man and no one is there to help Her. "Please don't.." She pleaded.

He laugh, "I've been planning this for a long time and this is my chance." He said.

"I don't want You.." She shouted.

"I don't care!" He laugh and laid Her down while holding both Her arms.

"No! Stop!" Jessica keep on kicking Her legs but Mr. Park didn't care. "Oh, Godd. Please.. I need Yuri." She thought.

------

Yuri just went out of the lift, He quickly run to Jessica's Apartment Unit and saw the Door is open. "Sica!" He called and went inside.

"I don't care!" He heard the Voice of the Man inside Jessica's room followed by a loud laugh.

"No! Stop!"

He gritted His teeth as His hands turned into fists after hearing Jessica's crying voice. He walk to the room and saw the Man hovering over Jessica and was about to kiss her.

He felt even more mad at what He sees and quickly charged to the Older Man. "You ing Bastard!" He shouted then kick Him.

"Y-Yul.." Jessica cried.

"Stay here, Sica." He walk to the Man who is on the floor and grab His collar pulling Him outside the room, "How dare You touch Jessica like that?" He asked then punch Him hard.

The Man tumbled on the floor, Yuri knelt down and throw series of hard punches without giving Him a chance to fight back. "I'm gonna kill You!" His punches are getting more harder. Just thinking about what Jessica have experience tonight makes Him really angry.

"Stop.. Please stop!" The Guy pleaded while trying to block His face. "I'm leaving now, I won't bother her!"

"Did You stop when Jessica asked You to stop, You son of a b*tch!" Yuri shouted and gave Him one knockout punch.

He stood up and kick Him on his sides. "It's not enough.." He panted, He get His phone and called the Cops to arrest the Man who is now sleeping on the floor.

A few minutes later, the Cops and Ambulance arrived and take the Man out of the Apartment Unit.

"We need to talk to You and the victim about what happened.." The police officer told Yuri.

"Jessica might not be able to talk to You about it right now, Sir.. We will just come to Your office tomorrow and file a case against Him."

The Officer take a look at Jessica who is crying in the room then shake His head, It's obvious that She is so scared of what happened to Her.

"Okay, We will expect You tomorrow.." the officer said and Yuri walk Him to the Door and bid goodbye.

He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter