093

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Supernatural

Pairing: Hyuken, luck, rahyuk

Word Count: 516

 

Sometimes, Sanghyuk wondered what he’d done to be cursed with his friends. Was it because he was a demon? Did the universe just decide that he was born of evil and thus needed to be punished, regardless of if he’d actually done anything or not? Because if that was the case, he………honestly didn’t know what to do. Could you, like, sue the universe for discrimination? He’d have to bring this up to one of the older demons one day. At the very least they might get a good laugh out of it.

Now, why was he thinking it friends were a curse? Well, it all started when Jaehwan and Taekwoon decided that they liked Sanghyuk. The pair already didn’t get along, mostly because Jaehwan was fae and Taekwoon was an alchemist. Sanghyuk didn’t know exactly what the beef was between fae and alchemists, the fighting had been going on for so long that no one did, but he hoped that it was something that could justify all the crap he had to deal with. Then again, none of his other friends had this problem, so maybe the pair were just s when it came to the other.

Anyway! When the pair decided that they liked Sanghyuk, things only got worse. Before, they only used their words. Now, they were pulling pranks on each other, trying everything they could think of to make the other look like a fool in front of Sanghyuk. The demon wasn’t sure why they thought that would endear either of them to him. Sure, he liked a good prank, he was a demon after all, but his pranks were never mean spirited like these were.

To make it worse, some of their other friends had taken sides. Hakyeon was siding with his fellow alchemist while Sanghyuk’s mage friend Hongbin had decided to back up Jaehwan. The only one who didn’t take a side was Wonsik. He’d tried to put a stop to things, tried to bring the two sides together, and he’d gotten nothing good for his efforts. Sanghyuk hadn’t had an easy time finding the poor fae, nor had he had any fun removing the hexes and curses the others had put on him. Wonsik decided to stay out of it after that.

Sanghyuk didn’t blame him.

Actually, with the others all fighting and making fools of themselves, it left Sanghyuk and Wonsik loads of time to hang out just the two of them. Normally, there were four other people around, all demanding attention. Sometimes Sanghyuk would show up at the group’s favorite hangout and only manage to greet Wonsik before someone dragged one of them off. But now they didn’t have those meddlesome distractions interrupting them. Sanghyuk found that he really liked spending time with Wonsik and the fae felt the same way.

Maybe……..maybe his friends being a curse wasn’t such a bad thing after all. If their fighting led to this……that wasn’t so bad. They’d indirectly brought him and Wonsik together, so he’d have to thank them for that one day.

…..

He wasn’t looking forwards to that day.

A/N: I bet a lot of you read that this had Hyuken, Luck and Rahyuk and never expected it to turn out like it did.