092

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Hitchhiking

Pairing: Hyuken

Word Count: 285

 

“Told you to fill up the gas tank,” Sanghyuk complained as he trailed behind Jaehwan, “but you said it was fine.”

“I get it, Sanghyuk,” Jaehwan hissed, “I messed up. I messed up big. I know, ok.”

“Sorry,” Sanghyuk sighed, “it’s just the hunger and exhaustion talking. like this happens.”

“Not to you,” Jaehwan said, “you’ve never messed up like this.” He paused, lowering his voice in an attempt to not be heard, “Taekwoon doesn’t mess up like this either.”

“I heard that,” Sanghyuk said, catching Jaehwan’s arm and pulling him so that they were walking side by side, “you have to stop comparing yourself to him, babe. I mean, Taekwoon and I broke up for a reason. If you were more like him……..then we’d breakup too.”

“I know,” Jaehwan replied, “but it just……..it’s times like this when I can’t help but think that he wouldn’t have messed up. Sanghyuk, we’re in the middle of nowhere! We’re gonna have to hitchhike our way……..anywhere. And hitchhiking………it’s dangerous, Hyukkie. If we get gutted like fish, it’s all my fault.”

“Don’t say that,” Sanghyuk assured his boyfriend, “we’re not gonna get killed. Everything is gonna be fine.”

It was right then that a car pulled up alongside them, the driver rolling down the window to reveal Sanghyuk’s ex that they had just been talking about. Sanghyuk sighed to himself as Taekwoon asked if they wanted a lift. He knew exactly how this was gonna turn out. Taekwoon would say something that would upset Jaehwan – if it was intentional or not was anyone’s guess – who’d snap back at Taekwoon and soon the pair would be at each other’s throats.

Sanghyuk kind of wished it had been a killer.

A/N: poor Jaehwan. And poor Sanghyukkie who now has to listen to Jaehwan and Taekwoon argue.