067

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Not Enough Space

Pairing: none

Related Chapter: 044, 049,

Word Count: 267

 

Hakyeon frowned slightly as he looked around the office. The space had become a mess of wires, computers, gaming systems, people and random items. He glanced at the ground, trying to remember what the floor looked like. Did they have a carpet? Or had it been wood? Sanghyuk and co. had only moved into the JYFish office three days ago!

“Regretting something?” Sanghyuk questioned, moving to stand beside the unofficial leader of the OG crew.

“Just that I didn’t get a bigger office,” Hakyeon sighed, “How the hell did I think we’d be able to fit fifteen people in here?”

“It’s not so bad,” Sanghyuk shrugged, “our old space was way smaller than this.”

“But you weren’t trying to start a channel,” Hakyeon argued, “we need more space if we’re going to do what I want us to do.”

“Then start looking for office space,” Felix spoke up, several others echoing statement.

“Not gonna lie,” Changbin frowned slightly, “it’s kind of hard to work like this.”

“My desk is a couch,” Jeongin pointed out, “a couch I share with Seungmin and Hyunjin.”

“I’ll start looking in the morning,” Hakyeon frowned as others took that as their cue to complain as well. He really should have thought this through a little more.

“I’ll help,” Sanghyuk offered, “I know a guy or two who can help us.”

“Sanghyuk’s guy is the one who found all of our apartments,” Hongbin said, “I trust his guy.”

“Then call him,” Hakyeon turning to the unofficial leader of the new crew, “see if he’d know someplace that could work for all of us.”

A/N: now that I’m done this feels kind of……..not what I pictured. There’s nothing wrong with it, just……not what I pictured.