058

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Hallucinations

Pairing: none

Related Chapter: 032, 039, 048, 053

Word Count: 333

 

Sanghyuk wished with everything he had that it had all been a dream. A hallucination. Anything but reality. He needed it to not be real. What he had done……..it was too horrible for it to be real. Something like……like that just could not happen in anything other than a dream. A nightmare. You couldn’t do something like that to those you loved.

But the reality was that he had done something so horrible.

It was true that he had come home, disbelieving his father’s words. It was true that he had started feeling odd after a few days, but just brushed it off as nothing. It was true that he had woke up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, mind focused on one thing and disregarding all else; food. He didn’t recall attacking his mother or the handful of servants that the family employed, but it was a fact that he had attacked them. A fact that he had killed them all.

It was also a fact that he had then attacked his brother, only coming to his senses halfway through. It was a fact that he had cried, sobbing ugly, horrible tears of blood as he tried to figure out a way to save his beloved younger brother. It was a fact that it was his father who had come to the rescue, turning his brother and setting to work cleaning up his mess. It was a fact that his father had packed him and the unconscious Hongbin into two carriages before sending them off someplace far, far from their home.

It was a fact that Sanghyuk now sat alone in his carriage, knees hugged to his chest as he cried those ugly tears of blood. It would also be a fact that his brother hated him. It would also be a fact once his brother woke that he could curse him, wish him death. And it would be a fact that he wished for death as well.

A/N: poor Hyukkie.